Game-Labs Forum

Hotfix 9.72

admin

What's new:

Mortar brig blueprint added to the system

Fixed bugs:

Firezone aiming bug fixed (when you switched off decks it kept old deck aiming sectors)

Fixed bug which caused spawning on land in certain cases

Fixed bug with NPC trading prices showing incorrectly in store for resources that were not consumed or produced in ports

Trader spawns improved

• Like 24

And the AI, you did not fix the AI the 80 percent of the community is complaining? For gods shake lower the AI accuracy for once. You said it was a "bug" in the AI, it wasnt, you read it wrong, it said artificial difficulty---off and you sir turned it on

• Like 3

And the AI, you did not fix the AI the 80 percent of the community is complaining? For gods shake lower the AI accuracy for once. You said it was a "bug" in the AI, it wasnt, you read it wrong, it said artificial difficulty---off and you sir turned it on

It's fine, just do what I did. I simply removed the planks in the area that they consistently shoot on both sides, now they just shoot straight through the ship doing no damage :D

Edited by Stephen_Decatur
  • Like 7

It's fine, just do what I did. I simply removed the planks in the area that they consistently shoot on both sides, now they just shoot straight through the ship doing no damage :D

So we have a cheater here, you changed your ship model so the cannon balls do no damage, too bad, no no no

But seriously, the AI is a real problem it should be fixed asap and i am astonished after two hotfixes no changes have been made

Edited by noniac
  • Like 2

we never said its a bug with the AI

ai is challenging. 

• Like 16

I would say the same as shrez, as un EVERY mmo mobs ARE easy to take on, of course you cant take AI of a much higher level like you coudnt before the patch, but now its so difficult a lvl 7 is FORCED to take lvl 4-3 missions because his own level mission enemys would sink him for sure. THAT my dear friend is artificial difficulty and Thanks Obama for every time i sink(dark souls)

ai is challenging.

Several bugs for NPC behavior fixed

Said by you on 9.7 patch notes, im sure this is refered to increasing AI accuracy. AI is not challenging. Its a terminator right now, you are basically killing yourself if you take a mission your own lvl

• Like 2

ai is challenging. 

I somehow disagree ... "Challenging" means that a single average player in an average boat shall have good skills to manage the average mission of Its level.

But ... fact is that now a single average player with decent skill in an average boat against an average mission of its level is very likely be steamrolled by IA (besides the fact that the precisions of IA gunners is simply superhuman and this should not be, since also the IA should have "average skills").

Edited by victor
  • Like 2

I had more fun last night with AI battles than normal. However I worry about brand new players. This game has a steep learning curve as is and it may be some time before they can take on an AI cutter. Time where they may just quit instead.

• Like 4

I had more fun last night with AI battles than normal. However I worry about brand new players. This game has a steep learning curve as is and it may be some time before they can take on an AI cutter. Time where they may just quit instead.

I do not remember where I read that once the Devs say that they did not want more players in this phase. They are simply behaving accordingly!

If this is the right approach or not, well ... that's another story.