Game-Labs Forum
Simon Cadete

Best RVR clan in games history

BLACK = Pirate clan with long, rich history of significance on PVP2-now-Global.  They are well organized and have many experienced players with well known names.

I'm not putting in a vote for them, however.  I would vote for SINK (French clan) on what was PVP2, now inactive I'm pretty sure. :(

Edited by Jean Ribault
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

50% of this thread is people naming me and my clan. sooo....  dont cry if beetlejuice appear.. if you say 3 times beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice

I think you mis-understood us saying... "Beat the horse.. beat the horse... beat the horse!"

200_s.gif

..kinda like sorry.... dead.

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 1:02 PM, Lord Vicious said:

76 ports in 1 week you can see progress in some old  letter to the king episode  122 ports in total, taken by sorry in  1 single campaign from usa capital to entire gulf of mexico to tumbado, + all bahamas and majority of north cuba

It’s a real shame that there is no History or Backstory for Naval Action at different times to be viewed. The importance of @Jeheil note and the Battle Reports like @Sir Texas Sir writes become so important.

No one believed me at the time but My @Lord Vicious I was right. You and the [SORRY] state were just a symptom and not the problem. You knew there was always someone with a bigger stick or better code. Have a rest with the Albion, take a break from Naval Action...

[ELITE] and I want you back…

Norfolk nChance [ELITE]

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Norfolk nChance said:

It’s a real shame that there is no History or Backstory for Naval Action at different times to be viewed. The importance of @Jeheil note and the Battle Reports like @Sir Texas Sir writes become so important.

No one believed me at the time but My @Lord Vicious I was right. You and the [SORRY] state were just a symptom and not the problem. You knew there was always someone with a bigger stick or better code. Have a rest with the Albion, take a break from Naval Action...

[ELITE] and I want you back…

Norfolk nChance [ELITE]

Albion is fun and is going  well, tbh, i like the contest. the progress is good.    I am SORRY anout NA, the run was cool, but last 2 wipes where meh..  I am exausted to grow  a clan over and over for nothing.

So i wish you all good fortune in the wars to come

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 4