Game-Labs Forum

Extra Extra - Sweden vows to destroy GB!

TheDread

Sweden killed both Spain and GB, sucked up all the content driving players from both nations, added them to an already impressive RVR line up and then did what? Attacked the empty shell of the nation that had already been bled dry. I know you guys are full of bitter ex GB players but there is not much blood left in the stone. Then what happens  some  self appointed egos who think they speak for the entire nation of GB when in fact the vast majority of GB players are not represented in anyway. bow down and take a swede sausage in the rectum right up to the meatballs.

GB will always be a garbage nation as long as these self appointed yes men make deals with every single nation on the server as long as it means hanging on to some far away ports that could never be defended without tea bagging another nation for ownership.  

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Fletch said:

and then did what? Attacked the empty shell of the nation that had already been bled dry

actually GB for some reason thought it was a smart idea to launch a counter attack

to then get re counter attacked

/curb your sarcasm

42 minutes ago, Beeekonda said:

What crack do you smoke?

I might need some of that

As I said before you absorbed nearly all the content drivers from both nations. 

There was a very vibrant war going on between Spain and GB, now there is only Sweden

Edited by Fletch

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

There was a very vibrant war going on between Spain and GB, now there is only Sweden

Admin openly encourages strong nations to destroy weak nations. So stop whining. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Smoothie said:

Admin openly encourages strong nations to destroy weak nations. So stop whining. 

Why dont you do the job properly then and put the wounded beast out of its misery? All your doing is holding it down with your foot on its neck. GB will never recover while those snakes who make deals with every nation remain.

Most GB players would be happy to see you take the whole coast and it wouldnt effect them in the slightest. You are not helping anyone by doing pathetic deals with self appointed people who have little to do with the average GB player 

Edited by Fletch
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Fletch said:

GB will always be a garbage nation as long as these self appointed yes men make deals with every single nation on the server as long as it means hanging on to some far away ports that could never be defended without tea bagging another nation for ownership.  

Can you tell me which ports GB can defend then? The answer is basically none. If GB could actually field a good PB team then the coast from Tumbado down to Great Corn that they once held with crafting ports in Belize and Trux was one of the most defensible areas on the map next to what the Russians have in the Gulf of Mexico. Without the buffer of the Russians SDC and PaP would not remain in GB's hands for long.

Personally I dont think there should of been a ceasefire and GB should lose all the ports it cannot defend even if that means being reduced down to uncapturable ports in Jamaica at least then they would probably have to wake up and get serious about creating a fighting force. 

I do agree that there are too many people who presume to speak for the nation and make decisions without a mandate, but this is not just clans in the far away ports but all clans in GB. GB gave away one of the most defensible ports on the map prior to the start of the first Swedish war and that was up in the Bahamas. That single action totally destroyed GB's presence in the main shallow water area on the map.

Get rid of all agreements regarding other nations blocking access to ports and defending GB and see how many ports GB are left with at the end of a month, doesn't matter whether they are near of far away ports they will still fall.

7 hours ago, Fletch said:

you are also neglecting to mention your Russian friends made that "vibrant war" a joke.

nonetheless, we made an agreement and both sides seemed tentatively content with the outcome.

15 hours ago, Archaos said:

Can you tell me which ports GB can defend then? The answer is basically none. If GB could actually field a good PB team then the coast from Tumbado down to Great Corn that they once held with crafting ports in Belize and Trux was one of the most defensible areas on the map next to what the Russians have in the Gulf of Mexico. Without the buffer of the Russians SDC and PaP would not remain in GB's hands for long.

Personally I dont think there should of been a ceasefire and GB should lose all the ports it cannot defend even if that means being reduced down to uncapturable ports in Jamaica at least then they would probably have to wake up and get serious about creating a fighting force. 

I do agree that there are too many people who presume to speak for the nation and make decisions without a mandate, but this is not just clans in the far away ports but all clans in GB. GB gave away one of the most defensible ports on the map prior to the start of the first Swedish war and that was up in the Bahamas. That single action totally destroyed GB's presence in the main shallow water area on the map.

Get rid of all agreements regarding other nations blocking access to ports and defending GB and see how many ports GB are left with at the end of a month, doesn't matter whether they are near of far away ports they will still fall.

I fully agree with you a nation that cannot defend itself should not own ports. I would rather see GB with just Jamaica if it means not having to pander to one super power or another.  Its a worthless existence to live at someone else mercy.The annoying thing is the people who make these deals wont leave the nation as long as they can snake their way out of every situation.   Perhaps nation capitals should have some craft bonuses and this might stop people rage quiting or swapping nations every time a crafting port gets captured.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Perhaps nation capitals should have some craft bonuses and this might stop people rage quiting or swapping nations every time a crafting port gets captured.

Sweden has a 50 point port right under the capital zone... I dont even think its possible to plant a flag there.

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

I fully agree with you a nation that cannot defend itself should not own ports. I would rather see GB with just Jamaica if it means not having to pander to one super power or another.

For me, confirmed. I won't have left GB staying with Jamaica only.

I left France faction, two years ago, because of alliances. I chose GB because there were no alliance there at that moment. I left GB for being annoyed by alliances with either Russia or Sweden (knowing that none would work) and by the hell of mess around it. I could have chosen France back, I checked situation with my French "secret" account, but alliances...

Edited by Aquillas

30 minutes ago, Aquillas said:

For me, confirmed. I won't have left GB staying with Jamaica only.

I left France faction, two years ago, because of alliances. I chose GB because there were no alliance there at that moment. I left GB for being annoyed by alliances with either Russia or Sweden (knowing that none would work) and by the hell of mess around it. I could have chosen France back, I checked situation with my French "secret" account, but alliances...

There are no nations left in the game without alliances you just have to pick your poison if you are totally against being in a nation that has alliances

3 hours ago, Prince of Wales said:

There are no nations left in the game without alliances you just have to pick your poison if you are totally against being in a nation that has alliances

Nothing wrong with an alliance, it can create content.  Thats not the same as acting like snakes and doing all these back door deals GB do.  I often wonder how people who are so utterly inept at diplomacy get to call the shots. Has GB been loyal to anyone on the server? This why everyone was happy to stick the boot in when things were down. GB even did a peace deal with Spain the moment GB started winning the war and its members were enjoying themselves for the first time in ages. it also allowed the Swedes to take Spanish ports. Well that ended well, whoever made that deal what a fantastic peace of diplomacy that was.  Just stop doing deals with every man and his dog just because they threaten to take your ports. Its embarrassing for the rest of the nation. Some one with some balls needs to take over and man the hell up.

36 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Nothing wrong with an alliance, it can create content.  Thats not the same as acting like snakes and doing all these back door deals GB do.  I often wonder how people who are so utterly inept at diplomacy get to call the shots. Has GB been loyal to anyone on the server? This why everyone was happy to stick the boot in when things were down. GB even did a peace deal with Spain the moment GB started winning the war and its members were enjoying themselves for the first time in ages. it also allowed the Swedes to take Spanish ports. Well that ended well, whoever made that deal what a fantastic peace of diplomacy that was.  Just stop doing deals with every man and his dog just because they threaten to take your ports. Its embarrassing for the rest of the nation. Some one with some balls needs to take over and man the hell up.

Agreed totally i just replying to aquilla’s comment where he seems to not join nations who have alliances(?) so was just clarifying he basically cant play the game if he lives on that principle

On 8/17/2020 at 1:55 PM, Prince of Wales said:

they didn't qq all over forums, they did it like normal people and tried working out a peace after a couple attempts to retake caracas

Um, LAMA left Prussia.   That's the only reason those ports were available to be returned.   The Dutch didn't retake them or work out a deal with the strong occupying force.   The occupying force evaporated and the guys who were left in Prussia shrugged and had a yard sale to get rid of their old roommate's abandoned toys.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheDread said:

Um, LAMA left Prussia.   That's the only reason those ports were available to be returned.   The Dutch didn't retake them or work out a deal with the strong occupying force.   The occupying force evaporated and the guys who were left in Prussia shrugged and had a yard sale to get rid of their old roommate's abandoned toys.

im talking about when the ports were first taken, there was no thread on the forum about Caracas

1 minute ago, Prince of Wales said:

im talking about when the ports were first taken, there was no thread on the forum about Caracas

Based on PB attendance for the two weeks prior...  I just assumed there were no dutch left to make a forum thread.