Game-Labs Forum

GB vs Spain War.

ChineseBatman

53 minutes ago, mexicanbatman said:

sweden attack spanish port lets call the russian police to sort this out mommy russia can you fix pls    this is how its starting to sound

i am here now... what is the problem sir?

image.png.4247c94e14b40e396d9e29bb478f9ff3.png

Edited by Nixolai
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, mexicanbatman said:

i saw people together less than 1.5m apart can you fine them for spreading the virus

good thing is that in my country its only 1m... i dont see any offense here ;)

33 minutes ago, RepairyMcRepairous said:

Why so much drama

GB Vs Sweden little friendly war could be fun. It's an even match. Unless some zergs get involved.

I don't understand the drama about Trux too. I love to see that BSERK got bis first harbour now 🥰

48 minutes ago, RepairyMcRepairous said:

Why so much drama

GB Vs Sweden little friendly war could be fun. It's an even match. Unless some zergs get involved.

I don't understand it eather! If the Brits want to fight about trux let's have a nice fight about that port no reason to start a new war Spain can screen for Sweden Russia can screen for GB and everyone has fun!! Why do Russian Empire has to get into everything RVR related and potentially kill RVR and most of PVP.... 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Swedish Berserker said:

I don't understand it eather! If the Brits want to fight about trux let's have a nice fight about that port no reason to start a new war Spain can screen for Sweden Russia can screen for GB and everyone has fun!! Why do Russian Empire has to get into everything RVR related and potentially kill RVR and most of PVP.... 

Are you starting to be afraid?

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, MassimoSud said:

Are you starting to be afraid?

Nope especially not from you lol  just not gonna Def any ports anymore sick of RVR.... 

Don't care anymore not gonna give any content to server police alt F4 is the answer sooner or later there will be no Content anymore Game will be dead and Russia and the lapdogs can fight AI all day........ 

You can see it already, Saturday night prime time and only 600-700 players online GG haha 

Plenty of other games out there to play 

Edited by Swedish Berserker
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, MassimoSud said:

Good bye

It's funny that all of you don't seem to care about ppl leaving the game lol I mean there's a lot of players I can't stand in this game but imo everyone who leaves is a player less in the game and most of them are veterans so it is not good but yall seem to find it funny..... 

But coming from u I understand since u prefer to fight noobs instead of ppl who know what they are doing lol....... 

Edited by Swedish Berserker

5 hours ago, Swedish Berserker said:

It's funny that all of you don't seem to care about ppl leaving the game 

I'm very worried if players leave NA, but I'm happy if the whiners leave.  I think that those used to win easy left the game or they are going to do that soon, they are not interested in NA, they are looking for a game to win easy.  You seem to belong to this category, so good bye crybaby.  Or you can grow nuts and fight, and learn that you can lose too.  But with you it is a waste of time, now that rediii and is crew have left you feel alone and afraid.  Why don't you find which game they're playing and join them there instead of crying in forums?  You will see that you have more fun!  ciao

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MassimoSud said:

I think that those used to win easy left the game or they are going to do that soon, they are not interested in NA, they are looking for a game to win easy.  

Massimo makes sense.  There are lots of games that are very fast action, structured for competitive balanced gameplay.  And there are some very skilled gamers that enjoy that style.  Naval action is much different.  It is an open world and the content is largely created by the players involved.  It is not fairly balanced and that is the beauty of it.  Players have the freedom to create whatever story they choose.  Lone wolves, large groups, players who like sailing,  other hate sailing.  Some trade and never fight.  Other hate trading and make all their money in battles.  There are few fighters who fight alone and make enough via PvP only.   Most players group up to enjoy support from clan mates.    But the game is not for everyone.  It's a niche indie game.  I hope it is never reduced to the cheap receipe that other dull classics use to attract thousands of players.   Some people prefer to play chess, rather than checkers.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Lets not forget a game is meant to be enjoyed, most people do not enjoy being on the loosing side,  I play for GB I know all about loosing lol,  luckily for me RVR was not the most important thing in the game although I do enjoy it. . Most the big RVR players quit the nation as soon as things got really bad, is that really any different? I will say though the reward of achieving a victory against the odds is all the more rewarding. It depends on a players patience, do you need instant gratification and the instant reward of quick  success, or are you happy to play against the odds have less success but a much more rewarding experience from each victory.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Macjimm said:

Massimo makes sense.  There are lots of games that are very fast action, structured for competitive balanced gameplay.  And there are some very skilled gamers that enjoy that style.  Naval action is much different.  It is an open world and the content is largely created by the players involved.  It is not fairly balanced and that is the beauty of it.  Players have the freedom to create whatever story they choose.  Lone wolves, large groups, players who like sailing,  other hate sailing.  Some trade and never fight.  Other hate trading and make all their money in battles.  There are few fighters who fight alone and make enough via PvP only.   Most players group up to enjoy support from clan mates.    But the game is not for everyone.  It's a niche indie game.  I hope it is never reduced to the cheap receipe that other dull classics use to attract thousands of players.   Some people prefer to play chess, rather than checkers.

as usual you summarized the golden aspects of Naval Action just perfectly! thank you for that. 👍

• Like 2

On 5/17/2020 at 4:03 AM, Fletch said:

Lets not forget a game is meant to be enjoyed, most people do not enjoy being on the loosing side,  I play for GB I know all about loosing lol,  luckily for me RVR was not the most important thing in the game although I do enjoy it. . Most the big RVR players quit the nation as soon as things got really bad, is that really any different? I will say though the reward of achieving a victory against the odds is all the more rewarding. It depends on a players patience, do you need instant gratification and the instant reward of quick  success, or are you happy to play against the odds have less success but a much more rewarding experience from each victory.

but why do u lose is the question

always strange when people say they dont want to lose. what you did to change that? or if u cannot change it, did you learn why your side always lose? 

if insernation of the month played and acted like GB (for example, but they not alone) russia would be poland now. and if poland act like russia, poland own new orleans

biggest problem in game now?  too many cowards looking for ez wins. they do that by jumping nations. but their drama and lack of consistency ruin all nations. then they move to next nation. kill that, repeat.

VP > SWEDEN. ruined. VP exodus kill vp, sweden ez win cowards quit game and sweden ruined. 

GB > PRUSSIA. ruined

PRUSSIA/US/GB > SPAIN. spain RIP

SPAIN > POLAND. ruined in progress. same people from before. 

that is problem. stupid constant naton changin. no point to try. when you screw it, just move nation and do it again! joke on people who actually stay behind

Forager should have to be cycled through all nations before you can go back to one you have already used in my opinion.

I hear what you are saying but, if changing nations keeps a player in the game rather than rage quitting I would see that as the lesser of two evils.

What is up with entire clans migrating from nation to nation only to capture a bunch of ports and then leave for an other nation, leaving the nations they originally joined to die?  
Is it disagreements between clans that push some to leave for an other nation or something else?

• Like 1

On 5/16/2020 at 12:03 AM, Urchin said:

Is there any RVR these days that doesn't involve one side or the other having already bent over to Russia? Russia holds nearly every port worth having on the map and the entire gulf.  Other nations are left to play fight over the worthless remains, but it always seems only at Russia's approval just to give them something to do.

On 5/16/2020 at 12:12 AM, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Pretty much, gotta ask momma Russia first if you want to attack someone and they usually say no :(

4 hours ago, BoatyMcBoatFace said:

VP > SWEDEN. ruined. VP exodus kill vp, sweden ez win cowards quit game and sweden ruined. 

GB > PRUSSIA. ruined

PRUSSIA/US/GB > SPAIN. spain RIP

SPAIN > POLAND. ruined in progress. same people from before.

mem.thumb.jpg.483b3a49a6708193f9b181d6c3286ace.jpg

/Quote Henry Longcastle/

What is up with entire clans migrating from nation to nation only to capture a bunch of ports and then leave for an other nation, leaving the nations they originally joined to die?  
Is it disagreements between clans that push some to leave for an other nation or something else?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer to that is some people play this game to have fun, support their side in good times and bad, and show dignity and honour in both defeat and victory.  Others play to be sociopathic assholes who seem to take joy in ruining the game for others every way they possibly can.   GB, after having fought tooth and nail all the way back the Belize, and then began taking our territory back.  Pelusa stating he was leaving and "taking 20 guys with me" BAIT I mean TRAP I mean LURE I mean MATDR was already starting to trickle into Poland, thus Spain was defeated in the Yucatan. When Spain surrendered GB was asked to wait a few days for the Spanish to be able to evacuate Trux, most of GB even refrained from attacking Spanish trade ships.  And then Sweden swoops in and sets a PB for Trux, with Spanish screening FOR Sweden.  This situation asked for GB to be gentlemen in our Victory.  Sweden and Spanish were counting on our decency so they could screw us over.  Truly a dick move extraordinaire. I would say shame on those that lied and took advantage of GB integrity to pull this shit, but the perpetrators have no shame, and it would fall on deaf ears. 

Edited by Atreides
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Atreides said:

/Quote Henry Longcastle/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer to that is some people play this game to have fun, support their side in good times and bad, and show dignity and honour in both defeat and victory.  Others play to be sociopathic assholes who seem to take joy in ruining the game for others every way they possibly can.   GB, after having fought tooth and nail all the way back the Belize, and then began taking our territory back.  Pelusa stating he was leaving and "taking 20 guys with me" BAIT I mean TRAP I mean LURE I mean MATDR was already starting to trickle into Poland, thus Spain was defeated in the Yucatan. When Spain surrendered GB was asked to wait a few days for the Spanish to be able to evacuate Trux, most of GB even refrained from attacking Spanish trade ships.  And then Sweden swoops in and sets a PB for Trux, with Spanish screening FOR Sweden.  This situation asked for GB to be gentlemen in our Victory.  Sweden and Spanish were counting on our decency so they could screw us over.  Truly a dick move extraordinaire. I would say shame on those that lied and took advantage of GB integrity to pull this shit, but the perpetrators have no shame, and it would fall on deaf ears. 

As I said earlier we took the Port Cuse we conquered it from GB Spain had no right to trade ports they didn't earn themselves! And we didn't know about the deal they made with GB!! 

15 minutes ago, Swedish Berserker said:

Spain had no right to trade ports they didn't earn themselves!

why not? if you give it them the port is their port, so they can do with it whatever they want

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Despe said:

why not? if you give it them the port is their port, so they can do with it whatever they want

Same rules apply, we took our old port back. If you guys were so badass, you should have been able to beat us.  The fact that you couldn't beat Spain until half their players decided summer vacation IRL was more important doesn't mean you get to cry and expect us to change anything.