Game-Labs Forum

GB vs Spain War.

ChineseBatman

3 hours ago, Sento de Benimaclet said:

A few weeks ago, when you surrendered to the Russians, because you surrendered to the Russians, Liam praised Spain as the best of allies. And now you speak of rebellious Spanish scum? You join the Russians and the British against us, and speak of scum? You are an advantage, enjoy being the doormat of Russia.

You didn't get the joke lol

17 minutes ago, ChineseBatman said:

To this day I love how the swedes blanked out the 40+ mill seasoned Santi that Hydras capped fleet killed. Have to laugh 😂

40 million santi? OMG im poor :D

On 5/22/2020 at 10:46 PM, Nixolai said:

Ahhh yea... I remember one of my first port battles at Tampa, we all had the wind and was doing good, but then you charged inside the spanish fleet and sacrificed yourself.  xd

You only remeber that history? It is good, if you remember 2 o 3 more, you probably ruin my reputation xD . In the case that i would have any kind of reputation...

4 hours ago, Galvez88 said:

dejalé, los porros le han estropeado  el cerebro como a tantos otros de su generación.

No sé de qué generación te piensas que soy la verdad. Creo que no tienes ni puta idea de mí jajajajaj

Pero tu sigue ladrando por esa boca, que me resultas muy gracioso

On 5/24/2020 at 3:30 AM, Sento de Benimaclet said:

Dave, llamar escoria a los jugadores de la facción española es un chiste? Pues no, no lo pillo.

Lo que ha hecho es una coña, en referencia a que los suecos han tomado Truxillo y los puertos de esa zona, como diciendo que los suecos se han aliado con ingleses y rusos para expulsar a los españoles de allí.

Lo de escoria rebelde es por Star Wars