Game-Labs Forum

GB vs Spain War.

ChineseBatman

As we all know Spain surrendered the west coast to GB. In that surrender agreement the whole of the west coast was to be given back to GB. 
However Spain have already gone against their word and assisted the Swedes their allies in capturing Trux, and although Spain requested GB to screen for them, ended up being spanish attacking the screeners and assisting the swedes in taking Trux. Agreeing to only show late into the PB, and to show a token small force to give the visage that they were trying to stop Sweden from taking Trux. 

With Sweden aggressing against a port that was to be taken by GB in the surrender deal, and breaking rvr agreement they had with Russia, although they would argue they didn’t on technical grounds. This brings about a very interesting time for the game.

This looks like Spain and Sweden attempt to break the agreement they had with Russia, without on the face of it looking as though they are breaking it, whilst giving them the excuse to both turn on GB who the Spainish considered weak yet have been losing to. Let’s see if the ruse fools the Russians.  

What are people’s thoughts on developments?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

12 minutes ago, ChineseBatman said:

As we all know Spain surrendered the west coast to GB. In that surrender agreement the whole of the west coast was to be given back to GB. 
However Spain have already gone against their word and assisted the Swedes their allies in capturing Trux, and although Spain requested GB to screen for them, ended up being spanish attacking the screeners and assisting the swedes in taking Trux. Agreeing to only show late into the PB, and to show a token small force to give the visage that they were trying to stop Sweden from taking Trux. 

With Sweden aggressing against a port that was to be taken by GB in the surrender deal, and breaking rvr agreement they had with Russia, although they would argue they didn’t on technical grounds. This brings about a very interesting time for the game.

This looks like Spain and Sweden attempt to break the agreement they had with Russia, without on the face of it looking as though they are breaking it, whilst giving them the excuse to both turn on GB who the Spainish considered weak yet have been losing to. Let’s see if the ruse fools the Russians.  

What are people’s thoughts on developments?

you describe all exactly like i see it.

• Thanks 1

image.thumb.png.b87fea70b318347cffd202f7855641ee.png

1) Spain has asked that we wait until the end of this weekend to take back Truxillo so that they can finish crafting ships and towing them out of the port.
2) Spain has asked that we wait to take back Sandy Bay and Mosquito Cay for a few days as well so that they can work on getting their newer players out of that region.

These where the terms Lecner asked for when speaking to the diplomats tasked with meeting him. Lecner himself said 
"I wanted to tell you this because Pelusa hasn't told you, but you win, Spain surrenders and we only ask that you give us a few days to finish moving our ships and players out of Trux."

if that isnt a (terratorial) unconditional surrender (bar the 2 ports listed above) i dont know what is...

Edited for lecners peace of mind

Edited by C Blood
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If you read our conversation, clearly you can read that we are still defending some ports and I never said Pelusa left the game. Twist the words as you want, i stand by what I said. I only asked for a few days to take our stuff out of trux. 

Oh is simple, i can explain you. I think that you can trust on Lecner, but never on Pelusa or VOX, they will lie in game to you for profit, without blush. Like a pirate :D

Edited by Despe
  • Thanks 1

Lecner said that Pelusa has given up on the war with GB and that FNI cannot fight GB alone, so he said they (Spain) surrenders. Your token defense of Trux and allowing them to take Bonacca is proof that you have lied. If you really needed a few days to get your ships out of Truxillo, then you would think that you would have made a better defense of that port/asked your Swedish friends to not attack it. 

People wonder why Spain has been 1-ported 10 times.

• Thanks 2

Yeah, thank you for posting something that just proves my point that you were working in collaboration with them. I don't even know why I bother making this argument with people who clearly have no idea which direction is up and which direction is down.

• Thanks 1

really wojtek? GB worked hard to build themselfs up to defend agaisnt the spanish (they had more better players even till the end) and you take fun in stealing GB's hard earned ''rewards''

like ban me off the forum but go hello kitty yourself seriously

• Thanks 1

we took trux because it belongs to us we gave it to spain and now we want it back, and stop crying because 99% of the ships you used on that screen are NPC captured ships

Edited by Moxhay
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Moxhay said:

we took trux because it belongs to us we gave it to spain and now we want it back, and stop crying because 99% of the ships you used on that screen are captured

and before sweeden was brit, what kind of argument is that? And you are not sweede, you are VOX player playing with sweedes.

Edited by Despe
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Despe said:

and before sweeden was brit, what kind of argument is that?

we took that port ourselves and then gave it to Spain for them to use, not for it to go back to the GB hands, it's better with the Swedish flag 😛

6 minutes ago, Moxhay said:

we took that port ourselves and then gave it to Spain for them to use, not for it to go back to the GB hands, it's better with the Swedish flag 😛

you dont took the port, you were spanish VOX player playing in spain in that time, and you are now VOX player playing is sweede. Not much diference in the kind of game that you have practiced for a long time as spanish player. The only thing you show with this, is that is imposible trust on your word. I know that long time ago, now brits can see that now.

Edited by Despe
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Despe said:

you dont took the port, you were spanish VOX player playing in spain in that time, and you are now VOX player playing is sweede. Not much diference in the kind of game that you have practiced for a long time as spanish player. The only thing you show with this, is that is imposible trust on your word. I know that long time ago, now brits can see that now.

You were Spanish once upon a time right? :)

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Despe said:

you dont took the port, you were spanish VOX player playing in spain in that time, and you are now VOX player playing is sweede. Not much diference in the kind of game that you have practiced for a long time as spanish player. The only thing you show like this, is that is imposible trust on your word.

In that you are wrong, my loyalties are to HAVOC and the Swedish nation, I am a traitor who left the Spanish nation

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

You were Spanish once upon a time right? :)

I change faction in the release, not for take my own clan ports after changing faction, without thinking about how that would affect the spanish who stay in faction. Im not expert in that  class of gaming

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Moxhay said:

In that you are wrong, my loyalties are to HAVOC and the Swedish nation, I am a traitor who left the Spanish nation

Yeah, a traitor that was in the last PB vs brits in VOX spanish account. Thats are your loyalties...

• Like 1

Why on earth GB would offer anything after all the hard work and effort is beyond me. Its like lying on the ground for months being kicked by a dozen people and then somehow you manage get back on your feet and grab one of the attackers by the throat and instead of throttling them you allow them to weasel their way out.  What is the point in fighting a war and then accepting terms the moment it starts to become fun and your winning. The amount effort people put in to defending the nation and turning things around for what? Its shows nothing much has been learned from previous wars. Also not much incentive for anyone to fight another war if there is no reward at the end and the enemy gets off so lightly. If Spain had taken Belize do you think they would offered a deal for GB to get their shit out? 

Edited by Fletch
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1