Game-Labs Forum

GB vs Spain War.

ChineseBatman

1 hour ago, magnus2005 said:

Same rules apply, we took our old port back. If you guys were so badass, you should have been able to beat us.  The fact that you couldn't beat Spain until half their players decided summer vacation IRL was more important doesn't mean you get to cry and expect us to change anything.

No vacation here, only VOX stop to play because russians go screen 4 times in Belize and this make them a little bit salty. But my question is still the same. That port was spanish, so if they can give it to brits they have their rigth to do it. If swedes can decide which spanish ports spanish players can stay, it seems that Spain is a puppet for sweedes... In any case this is not the answer of question. The answers is that VOX clan want to craft in truxillo with his sweedish alts, and they broke their peace agreemente with brits for that. It is not a surprise, it is the normal behaviour on VOX, always tricking and trolling.

Edited by Despe
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Swedish Berserker said:

As I said earlier we took the Port Cuse we conquered it from GB Spain had no right to trade ports they didn't earn themselves! And we didn't know about the deal they made with GB!! 

Did Sweden really earn that port though?  Was there a great PB for it?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Christendom said:

Did Sweden really earn that port though?  Was there a great PB for it?

Do any port battles take place without Russia's approval?  Russia has half the map plus nearly every port worth having, RVR is pretty much dead and uninteresting except to the usual handful of players that seem to live every day of their life by it.

Edited by Urchin

56 minutes ago, rediii said:

Sweden is fighting together with russia and british against the rebel scum of the spanish where is the issue my lord?

How do you feel about having to obey? I know it is difficult when you are used to command your lickers and nobody dares to contradict you. A little humility will do you good lord of the nato coalition! :)

5 minutes ago, rediii said:

I dont know im not used to it so I dont play or communicate with anyone but trolling the forum is quite fun :P

I agree with you, at the moment you can not do anything better than trolling in the forum. Who knows, maybe next time you won't give up after losing a couple of port battles and you will be holding on longer. Who knows maybe you will accept more demanding challenges? I guess not however, you prefer simple wins (helped by 51) as against the English. Too bad you didn't continue against the Russians, but certainly that was a difficult challenge, and you and your heroes like to win easy. 51 troll commander 😜

• Like 3

5 hours ago, MassimoSud said:

I agree with you, at the moment you can not do anything better than trolling in the forum. Who knows, maybe next time you won't give up after losing a couple of port battles and you will be holding on longer. Who knows maybe you will accept more demanding challenges? I guess not however, you prefer simple wins (helped by 51) as against the English. Too bad you didn't continue against the Russians, but certainly that was a difficult challenge, and you and your heroes like to win easy. 51 troll commander 😜

Lord Mimimi King of Ganking Protector of the Danish PVE Fleet Master of the Cheap Shallow water PBs would you please Leave my Honorable Lord Camander Redii alone........ 

6 hours ago, MassimoSud said:

jajaja the vassal of Russia talking 🤣 maybe next time if you brag dont brag about a war which Russia won for you and keep licking their feet jajaja

edit : keep bragging that you lost every fight against A and B fleets and brag that you won against a C fleet. YOU ARE SO GOODDDDDDDDD

Edited by Shocktrooper Basteyy
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Shocktrooper Basteyy said:

jajaja the vassal of Russia talking 🤣 maybe next time if you brag dont brag about a war which Russia won for you and keep licking their feet jajaja

edit : keep bragging that you lost every fight against A and B fleets and brag that you won against a C fleet. YOU ARE SO GOODDDDDDDDD

Winning the war   >   giving up after 3 days.  BSTD owns San Juan.  It would appear that someone new owns SD.

PS - By joining GB....aren't you now a vassal of Russia too?  At least Massimo was a vassal before it was cool  🙂 

• Like 3

Let's see who I'm dealing with, here? A couple of heroes for sure.

The first (the Swedish) is thinking of leaving the game because he can no longer win easily, he has a big mouth (good in a forum as a troll) but poorly equipped with balls (cannon). Unfortunately he lost his commander (he also left but continues to attend the forum because of boredom, waiting for the Russians to allow him to dream of conquering the whole map again).

The second was a great admiral (remember that krake was the best RvR clan on the server, clearly in his own words, or perhaps this was his dream), who has amply demonstrated, even more than the first, that he has no balls (of cannon). In fact, the great admiral tried to take the gulf of Mexico with Prussia (but it did not go well for him), then he went to the GB (where he had good results until he had to choose whether to fight the Swedes or go into hiding under the sheets again). You know how it went, just two days after declaring war on the Swedes, his lack of balls (cannon) convinced him to return to Prussia. There he led his magnificent clan (now dismantled) to magnificent victories against dead nations. In the meantime, he declared himself neutral in the only real war that existed, but for which balls (cannon) were needed. Then the turning point, the balls (cannon) seemed to have come down! Miracle! On the other hand, even to children sooner or later balls (cannon) drop! In an excess of (growth) hormones he declares war on the Russians! And here, after a couple of defeats, he returns to his nature (no cannon balls) and gives up! Too bad I was hoping for a miracle! But his surrender is not accepted, poor little lady, these russians are truly bad guys! And here he has the stroke of genius! Why not join Russia, so they can't attack us and we can still say we are the best!

End of the story: you are two nice guys, you make us laugh and for this we thank you, but continue with the memes, and avoid trying to be serious, because in the attempt you seem even more ridiculous.

Sorry, I forgot: you heroes claim that the Danes and us bstd have not fought and won any war. Perhaps you are still too shocked to have lost your war that you have not noticed that San Juan has a beautiful Danish flag on it!

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Shocktrooper Basteyy said:

Massimo was not bragging... don't read it in his message.
And now you caused him to throw a lot of salt......... 

27 minutes ago, MassimoSud said:

The first (the Swedish) is thinking of leaving the game because he can no longer win easily, he has a big mouth (good in a forum as a troll) but poorly equipped with balls (cannon). Unfortunately he lost his commander (he also left but continues to attend the forum because of boredom, waiting for the Russians to allow him to dream of conquering the whole map again).

The second was a great admiral (remember that krake was the best RvR clan on the server, clearly in his own words, or perhaps this was his dream), who has amply demonstrated, even more than the first, that he has no balls (of cannon). In fact, the great admiral tried to take the gulf of Mexico with Prussia (but it did not go well for him), then he went to the GB (where he had good results until he had to choose whether to fight the Swedes or go into hiding under the sheets again). You know how it went, just two days after declaring war on the Swedes, his lack of balls (cannon) convinced him to return to Prussia. There he led his magnificent clan (now dismantled) to magnificent victories against dead nations. In the meantime, he declared himself neutral in the only real war that existed, but for which balls (cannon) were needed. Then the turning point, the balls (cannon) seemed to have come down! Miracle! On the other hand, even to children sooner or later balls (cannon) drop! In an excess of (growth) hormones he declares war on the Russians! And here, after a couple of defeats, he returns to his nature (no cannon balls) and gives up! Too bad I was hoping for a miracle! But his surrender is not accepted, poor little lady, these russians are truly bad guys! And here he has the stroke of genius! Why not join Russia, so they can't attack us and we can still say we are the best!

End of the story: you are two nice guys, you make us laugh and for this we thank you, but continue with the memes, and avoid trying to be serious, because in the attempt you seem even more ridiculous.

Sorry, I forgot: you heroes claim that the Danes and us bstd have not fought and won any war. Perhaps you are still too shocked to have lost your war that you have not noticed that San Juan has a beautiful Danish flag on it!

nice story about cid!

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, MassimoSud said:

Come on you give too many spoilers for next Cid NA career chapters

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Despe said:

and what about the histories of our favourite hero Despe?

Ahhh yea... I remember one of my first port battles at Tampa, we all had the wind and was doing good, but then you charged inside the spanish fleet and sacrificed yourself.  xd

Edited by Nixolai
  • Like 3

On 5/22/2020 at 8:43 AM, rediii said:

Sweden is fighting together with russia and british against the rebel scum of the spanish where is the issue my lord?

A few weeks ago, when you surrendered to the Russians, because you surrendered to the Russians, Liam praised Spain as the best of allies. And now you speak of rebellious Spanish scum? You join the Russians and the British against us, and speak of scum? You are an advantage, enjoy being the doormat of Russia.

• Like 1