Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

9 minutes ago, van Veen said:

Wow, this thread really got off track!

Where are the Great Battle Results? 

Taken shortly after I suddenly exploded ( fires can be really nasty :) love it ), affecting 2 Empire of Russia ships to my bow quarter and 2 unfortunate Dutch across my stern. Managed to get the kill on Ram Dinark when he boarded Aussie then switched to his ship.

unknown.png

• Like 1

George Town Port Battle

Outcome: Pirates successfully defend through point/circle gain.

Swedes were largely able to hold the wind for the first half of the brawl and nearing the end of the fight the Pirates had the upper hand. The expectation was if the battle went on for 5-10 more minutes I believe more players would have sunk with a higher portion of swedes. Trial by fire taught us some lessons that will be improved in the future :).

Screenshot_29.png

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Wraith said:

Anyone have a screenshot of George's Town? I'd like to congratulate the U.S., and the British on a glorious victory over BL4CK... solid work on both fronts.  I sure hope that BL4CK has spent some solid time upgrading Nuevitas' shipbuilding as a fallback position instead of putting all their eggs in Santiago! ;) 

No battle - pirates were not at GT

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Reverse said:

British zerg! u kill the game!!! pirates dont have people, ships, bla bla lba!!!!

u can kill only small nations!!!! bla bla bla!!! 

:D

Well lack of players with 1st rates probably lost them battle so i wouldnt laugh at it :D

48 minutes ago, o7Captain said:

Well lack of players with 1st rates probably lost them battle so i wouldnt laugh at it :D

Guess they shouldn’t have backstabbed and caused drama within the nation...or within their own clan it seems.  

Pirate King Lord Koltes manufactures drama within nation, gets those to leave.  Creates drama inside his clan and half of them leave...and stop playing.  Now they can’t even fill BR.  Internal politics destroys yet another nation.  #thankskoltes

Something you know about first hand there right Hardy?

Edited by Severus Snape
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

Guess they shouldn’t have backstabbed and caused drama within the nation...or within their own clan it seems.  

Pirate King Lord Koltes manufactures drama within nation, gets those to leave.  Creates drama inside his clan and half of them leave...and stop playing.  Now they can’t even fill BR.  Internal politics destroys yet another nation.  #thankskoltes

Something you know about first hand there right Hardy?

More like most of us just aren't that interested in the game anymore. 

6 hours ago, Captain Reverse said:

British zerg! u kill the game!!! pirates dont have people, ships, bla bla lba!!!!

u can kill only small nations!!!! bla bla bla!!! 

:D

you should know better then this. If you can count you see 24 vs 14 1st rates, rest of the pirate ships are everything from 1x 2nd rate to 6th rates