Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

3 hours ago, Captain Reverse said:

Порт Баракоа Битва.

Я думаю, что это лучшая битва из реалеса. Что будет, когда русские сражаются против русских - : D нет мира, только полное уничтожение: D

Спасибо деду за победу ! )))

28 minutes ago, Medniy Sandal said:

Спасибо деду за победу ! )))

Мой соклан подошел без должной препары к тонущему Реверсу и подарил ему фуловую Сантиссиму. Это и превратило поражение РИ в победу

40 minutes ago, Rolando said:

Мой соклан подошел без должной препары к тонущему Реверсу и подарил ему фуловую Сантиссиму. Это и превратило поражение РИ в победу

Вчера гражданин Северной Кореи раздавил бабочку на заднем дворе своего дома. Что привело к таянию ледников на северном полюсе, что превратило этот бой в более сложный для РИ. А если бы не эта бабочка, то все бы закончилось за 20 минут. Люблю целую! Храните бабочек :D

1 hour ago, Lars Kjær said:

Why should they? Don't blame players for shitty mechanics.

Blame Players for breaking unwritten laws!

Not everything that's possible is legit.

By the way, if this game is as "shitty" as you declare, why don't you leave and let those who like the game play this "shit"?

• Like 2

Port Battle:  Puerto Plata
Date:  13 October 2019 
Outcome: Russia Captures the port
Commanders:        Russia: Christendom        Swedes: Teutonic (?)
3564AD5A6437B06A3952A2D932A7C4CAF9B48732

With good wind and sturdy ships, we formed double lines and cut the Swedish line in two. We lost a few of our ships early on, and an explosion severely weakened ships on both sides for a bit.  

The Swedish fought gallantly, but we were able to sink them faster than they sank us, while maintaining circle control. 

Thanks to everyone who made this fight possible, it was fun. 

As always, Santisima > L'Oceantrash, as evidenced by the K/D ratio of them in this battle ;)

Edited by William Death
  • Like 8

Commanders

VP: Gregory Rainsborough

RU: ??

Russians joined South East of Cayo Vacas scattered. Dutch joined south of port and proceeded to follow the island around taking the wind off the majority of the Russian fleet. CaptainEdwardHawk leaving the battle just prior to the lines clashing, whether cowardice or disconnect I don't know. We split the Russians in two leaving Ram Dinark upwind of their fleet forcing him to sail away and downwind. The Dutch fleet focused Letnab taking him to 1 bar structure and forcing him also to withdraw. Lenin of Production was then focused and sunk followed by and weaker Dutch players being rotated out.

Thor had joined near circle B and those who were rotated our sailed downwind to focus him followed by the rest of the Dutch fleet. Wind was deliberately given to the Russians in order to encourage them to reform and sail downwind towards us, this they did with Dutch splitting in two and folding backwards taking the wind off them again followed by Mordwinner, Grave and Lenin of Mexican being killed. Following this the Russians broke with Max, Letnab and Ram going SE with the latter two trying to goad the Dutch fleet to split up. Their desire was denied as a number of the fleet reformed together rather than rush towards them. Seeing this they then left the battle with Knuddel and the Requins remaining. Knuddel was chased down and the Requins ran upwind leaving the battle.

xB7Ao98.jpg

Edited by Gregory Rainsborough
  • Like 2

Just now, Immersive Ganking said:

Comrade Letnab, Ram Dinark, Lenin x2, Tiargo, Knuddel, Fat Thor, all noob who only started playing yesterday, indeed.

When i said 1 vet i was referring to Ram Dinark. And for the rest, I didn't say they were new to the game, i said they were noobs.

24 minutes ago, cursed monkey said:

When i said 1 vet i was referring to Ram Dinark. And for the rest, I didn't say they were new to the game, i said they were noobs.

Id like to see you duel them, if you think they are noobs ))

1 hour ago, cursed monkey said:

1 hour ago, Immersive Ganking said:

Comrade Letnab, Ram Dinark, Lenin x2, Tiargo, Knuddel, Fat Thor, all noob who only started playing yesterday, indeed.

Lol