Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

GB fleet lead by LAMA has always been excellent in terms of focus fire and protecting their weak ship. And they continued to do so in this battle, even when their formation has been disrupted.

I assume the wind was purposely set by the hostility group? It is a very important factor in port battles like George Town and I am glad to see GB is planning this out.

And dedicated group of Christians for point capture, as well as the effort to push us away from the fort (I think GB managed to stay clear of the fort for most of the battle), you guys have done everything right. It has been an honor to fight with you guys for the past month, and to observe a formidable enemy to grow even stronger. See you at Santanillas.

• Like 12

1 minute ago, Emain Macha said:

I assume the wind was purposely set by the hostility group?

I do not believe that it is possible to predict what the wind will be from the day before as it depends on what the wind starts at after server maintenance. 

1 hour ago, Emain Macha said:

GB fleet lead by LAMA has always been excellent in terms of focus fire and protecting their weak ship. And they continued to do so in this battle, even when their formation has been disrupted.

I assume the wind was purposely set by the hostility group? It is a very important factor in port battles like George Town and I am glad to see GB is planning this out.

And dedicated group of Christians for point capture, as well as the effort to push us away from the fort (I think GB managed to stay clear of the fort for most of the battle), you guys have done everything right. It has been an honor to fight with you guys for the past month, and to observe a formidable enemy to grow even stronger. See you at Santanillas.

who lead your side? so I can edit it correctly :)

But indeed, enojoyed every battle I could be there and fight. We still have more things to train, but all in all we did quite well, as well as you did. You had bad wind to get to the fort and couldn't really form your group correctly and close the rows. See you at Santanillas :) o7

EDIT: You can see you our side with voice in the forum post. :) Enjoy!

Edited by Shocktrooper Basteyy
  • Like 1

On 10/16/2019 at 11:46 PM, OjK said:

Not enough dramatic roleplay storytelling! ;)

just like a captain from who we do not tell you the name of. 

and are known as  "enemy player"

it seems players do not like it...to give them a name ..... or story....they are the real drama queens/kings....

unleash the enemy player and give them a name and rank and we make the story 

captains are softies nowadays @admin‌‌‌

ps. most of those captains retired.... make the enemy great again by giving players a name and rank  and be done with the whiners of the soft souls.

think about it: 

if you are in a indiaman and see a wasa what do you do..... attack it or .....take a turn...

why don't you blur the telescope an tell it is a enemy ship  no name no visual ......just a dot in the map/telescope. (its the same thing)

Edited by Thonys

Battle of Cartagena de Indias

As we were moving into position, the Dutch secondary screening fleet tagged ours, and their main screening fleet were able to engage our Port Battle Fleet.

F5CEA8AFE1B949EBA6E6E6C99D809FC11AD009FD

Anticipating this, our fleet was well positioned to quickly dispatch the enemy engaging us. We finished them quickly and left 3 ships to fight their remaining stragglers while the rest left to join the port-battle. 

Joining the port-battle with Dutch having all circles captured, and points just started accumulating, we were able to push for a good result, and the capture of Cartagena:

20191018234234_1.jpg

It's sad almost. Going to attack Cartagena had become almost a ritual by now... So many PvP-Hunt missions were filled there.

• Like 11