Game-Labs Forum

16 minutes ago, HamBlower said:

You know, French can only attac out of their safezone, hidding behind the fleet of Reverse or with a nightflip.

Russia gave us fair fights. French are only like a thief in the night. 

311310_screenshots_20181001235833_1.thumb.jpg.ccbeb1b8f40fd3d696c44a7e53cac2d1.jpg

Roseau PB last week

???? like this?where was Reverse??....you say only shit when you lose....it s a good thing for us. Kiss

Edited by DesMoines
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Otto Kohl said:

Why should he? Ur trash. 

You lost to me with 0% sail. You're the only player in history to loose a 1v1 against a ship with no. Masts. 

1 hour ago, HamBlower said:

You know, French can only attac out of their safezone, hidding behind the fleet of Reverse or with a nightflip.

Russia gave us fair fights. French are only like a thief in the night. 

Can’t disagree with that. If the EU French didn’t have kinky and his friends. But can’t really blame kinky, it is his time when He fights.

53 minutes ago, DesMoines said:

311310_screenshots_20181001235833_1.thumb.jpg.ccbeb1b8f40fd3d696c44a7e53cac2d1.jpg

Roseau PB last week

???? like this?where was Reverse??....you say only shit when you lose....it s a good thing for us. Kiss

So you actually think tripple flip is bold and brave?

35 minutes ago, staun said:

no...but i think you lie...all simply...and of course you cry

1 hour ago, HachiRoku said:

You lost to me with 0% sail. You're the only player in history to loose a 1v1 against a ship with no. Masts. 

Ur not even a person so it doesent count.

9 minutes ago, DesMoines said:

Still dealing with your inner “ angry little Napoleon syndrome”?  Chill out man, relax and open a bottle of fine whine.

• Like 1

It's funny the way people call me toxic and crazy yet at least I don't take myself seriously. This community is very bitter towards each other and most of you take this game way to serious. Worst part is that you're all trash except me. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, DesMoines said:

I Lie about what. 2 French and 1 Russian. But guess I it is just a coincident. No I don’t  cry. I am dane not French. Ask the Dutch when they offered us a peace what oure answer was. But if this is the start of yeth a big war, when then I am all happy. 

Just think the Russian should have chosen a better partner in crime. Only Kinky and his men bring something to the table.

french arent bad at pb they get better and better, but how can sweden respect french, hostility in safezones, fight when we are occupied, make a little bit more of yourself and fight straight up or else you will never get any respect and will always be the laughing stock of naval action. I really want to respect every player but damn desmoines you make it really hard i think i even like banised more and thats a big deal:P. 

4 hours ago, DesMoines said:

Roseau PB last week

You flipped the port with hostility missions that were all in your safezone. This is what I sayed "out of your safezone. By the way, the PB began around the time when we fought at Bani against Russia.

Maybe this is to long ago, that you can remember. Look at the screenshot, nearly no regular Swedish RVR player could join.

6 minutes ago, HamBlower said:

You flipped the port with hostility missions that were all in your safezone. This is what I sayed "out of your safezone. By the way, the PB began around the time when we fought at Bani against Russia.

Maybe this is to long ago, that you can remember. Look at the screenshot, nearly no regular Swedish RVR player could join. 

totally wrong, they were in the screen of this pb and so they could do it. The rest of your blabla is watching you

3 hours ago, Tac said:

Still dealing with your inner “ angry little Napoleon syndrome”?  Chill out man, relax and open a bottle of fine whine. 

"Syndrome of the little Napoleon angry" But hoooo that yes, we prefer that😁. That the "syndrome of the little Corporal psychopath with a little mustache"😉

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

PB for English harbour

France: King of Crowns

Sweeden: Havelock

2CA3BD18CED65D492432615BDA08D180CC8AE954

Ouch! Good job!

26 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

PB for English harbour

France: King of Crowns

Sweeden: Havelock

2CA3BD18CED65D492432615BDA08D180CC8AE954

Too much pickled herring at 4am never ends well.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, staun said:

when i read a former DNP, clan which came so many times with 10 bello to sink a lone sailor (in connie for example) who did a fleet in area zone near FR by entering in his fight and then ran...

yeah please, continue to talk us about "brave". i like to start my friday morning with my staunberg's joke, that's priceless😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Maculosa said:

when i read a former DNP, clan which came so many times with 10 bello to sink a lone sailor (in connie for example) who did a fleet in area zone near FR by entering in his fight and then ran...

yeah please, continue to talk us about "brave". i like to start my friday morning with my staunberg's joke, that's priceless😁

Glad that I could help you get a good start on the morning.

Well if you go to France to try to Pick a fight, you either bring fast ship so you can make a hit and run, ore a big fleet so you can fight. Everybody knows if you go to the reinforcement zone how those fights will go. 

In OW fights you don’t know what you meet, But take part in a tripple flip, you for sure know. 

But again I am glad I was able to bring some sun to your friday morning.

But again I can’t see what my assosation to DNP has to do with my statement. I rearly go hunting anymore, because of the mecanic in safezone. We go to the Swedes because they have a strong and willing homeguard. Most time I just to to the patrolezone, and yes from time to time they end out as a gank. But must times it is me that get ganked.

And try to paint a picture of me as a guy thats only gank, think you should get fact straight. I more often go out alone ore with 1-2 guys. Look at small battles, you will find some videos that actually shows how many of mine/Dnp fights are. 

I have had 2 fights lately  against you. One at nippes. I jumper you fighting an AI. You where badly damage so you sailed away, I stopped chasing and left. Then I was ganked by 3 French. Last week in Shroud, on another char that has no skillboks of value. Still I attacked, you killed me rather easy infortnally. 

My point just is. When you tripple flip in RvR you know what you do. OW you never know what happens. France has a lot of players and lot of good players. They have whst it takes, so they shouldn’t realy need to hide behind a tactic, with most likely will give empty pb.

Edited by staun

18 hours ago, Tac said:

If you have too much of fine bottles, I can accept this, only for French bottles ofc. I miss those since based in KPR, but I am ready for downloading yours! :) :) :) 

13 hours ago, jointventure said:

i saw a post about winter is coming, the only thing i felt at santo domingo was a fresh summer breeze. Global warming is winning naval action

Winter is not so severe ...: D so, summer is comming! :D

Edited by Captain Reverse
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, staun said:

Glad that I could help you get a good start on the morning.

Well if you go to France to try to Pick a fight, you either bring fast ship so you can make a hit and run, ore a big fleet so you can fight. Everybody knows if you go to the reinforcement zone how those fights will go. 

In OW fights you don’t know what you meet, But take part in a tripple flip, you for sure know. 

But again I am glad I was able to bring some sun to your friday morning.

But again I can’t see what my assosation to DNP has to do with my statement. I rearly go hunting anymore, because of the mecanic in safezone. We go to the Swedes because they have a strong and willing homeguard. Most time I just to to the patrolezone, and yes from time to time they end out as a gank. But must times it is me that get ganked.

And try to paint a picture of me as a guy thats only gank, think you should get fact straight. I more often go out alone ore with 1-2 guys. Look at small battles, you will find some videos that actually shows how many of mine/Dnp fights are. 

I have had 2 fights lately  against you. One at nippes. I jumper you fighting an AI. You where badly damage so you sailed away, I stopped chasing and left. Then I was ganked by 3 French. Last week in Shroud, on another char that has no skillboks of value. Still I attacked, you killed me rather easy infortnally. 

My point just is. When you tripple flip in RvR you know what you do. OW you never know what happens. France has a lot of players and lot of good players. They have whst it takes, so they shouldn’t realy need to hide behind a tactic, with most likely will give empty pb.

Hmmm lol. You acted like a non brave player but as you don't gank anymore, that's your duty to tell who actes like a brave and who doesn't? Ok. Fine.

I'm just fed up with 'les donneurs de leçons'

Just one thing. On one hand, only WO clan have valuable players but on the other hand, France has a lot of players and good players if i read well...

I'm lost. Hard to understand what you mean exactly. 

Who the hello kitty are you talking about? Does France only exist on rvr because of the WO? Or is there a hope for all the other players who play for France. I would like to know...or well no. Nevermind. 

Multiflip allows  french people who don't usually go in pb to practice and got experience. It should be the same with swedish. Pb is won, lost. Who cares if there is a good fight and they enjoy it.

Do i judge danes and polish guys when they fight in 'practice pb'? Don't think so.

At least, rosaly for example was a real pb with some 'new french players on rvr'. Guys who couldn't do grand anse pb screened the brits to allow them to enter in rosaly so your opinion about brave or non brave tactic...si tu savais comme je m'en bats les couilles my dear Staun...mais à un point...