Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

4 hours ago, Flinch said:

You sound a bit mad about attacking another nations capital with your Santi. Using an exploit to do hostility. Getting swarmed by the nation you were attacking. Then finally losing your santi.

Its hard to be sympathetic for a clan like BF that uses ANY exploit they can to get ahead.

It will be fair to say that this mechanics of hostility mission has existed since time immemorial and was used by more than half of the pvp server. I think even some of you.I for example consider that stuffing hostility on basic cutter its exploit too. In the game there are a lot of controversial mechanics that developers allow us to use. Knowing the numerical superiority of the enemy, we made such a decision, but what's wrong with that? we think, analyze, set goals and go to them. do not expect from BF casual and straight solutions. I was also lucky enough to get a santisima and we immediately activated it. In the end, we did not achieve our goal and the enemy achieved what I congratulated. 
We had a great series of fights and got a huge amount of fun. 
PS: "Gloating is manifestation of  weak!"

Edited by Limpear

5 hours ago, Slim McSauce said:

Wow, no loses for HAVOC and friends? That's an extraordinary victory.

Well they didnt take the Port. Mission accomplished for REDS. Who cares about the Price we paid 🙂

Also, thats not the Screenshot from the  PB but from a Screening Battle

17 minutes ago, Meraun said:

Well they didnt take the Port. Mission accomplished for REDS. Who cares about the Price we paid 🙂

Also, thats not the Screenshot from the  PB but from a Screening Battle

Cheers for the pvp mission boost - got 4/10 done just within an hour

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, rediii said:

we lost some ships in the ganks after since there were still too many russians alive after the 2 battles we had :) 

1st screening battle: no screenshot, should be about 7 kills vs russia, 2 mortar brigs lost

not the end screenshot from the video below:

image.thumb.png.45587eccbc06bfe83fd77b8810e2e1e0.png

TBF, we had orders to go for the Mortar Briggs no matter the Cost.  We had to break trough your Fleet wich hello kittyed us up bad . But we did kill 2/3 of the Mortar Briggs 🙂

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Gargamel said:

But look at the ships, too.....Ceberus, Trader Lynx, Rattlesnake…..vs a fleet of Surprises

One rattlesnake and a cerb (still a worthy combat ship)
that's like losing a game of chess without exchanging a single piece. Absolute domination.

7 minutes ago, rediii said:

If you think these oak oak surps are shitty then you should worry about your fleets ability to play proper pvp I guess

You lost a whole night of sailing 80k stone around the whole map and producing live/white surprises. We lost oak oak shitships and got pvp missions filled. :) You also have a fortified nassau now because you were scared of a balanced portbattle. For whatever reason

Sorry to bring it from another topic, but even Oak/Oak surp is better than LO/WO herc.

I was boarding this one while my team was keep shooting it :C20190623142604_1.jpg

37 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Staying in Russia you would have participated on what REDS has invested already. But you prefered to join a second-rate clan instead with limited access to best ships. 😋

Not a fan having 20% of the server pop in the nation. Also I like sailing 2nd rates :P

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, troody said:

its a sign of a first-class-clan. hiding behind fortifications, flooding the OW with tons of players, and loosing every equal fight against second-rate-clans.... 

Ohhhh, like British, Swedes and more did??? 

10 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

How dare REDS build up their port defenses.  Making port battles...strategic, what a crime. How dare they.  

no offense. we all were surprised the next morning ^^ and even if there is at least 1 person that wont believe , we all are pretty aware of the the work that needs to be done to build up those fortifications ^^

Edited by troody