Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

1 hour ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

After you killed some DLCs of us with your PB-fleet, you were only running. In the PB and in the battles which followed. By the way. You still have to sail those shitty Oak-Oak-Surprises with low port bonuses I killed Liquicity in yesterday? Staying in Russia you would have participated on what REDS has invested already. But you prefered to join a second-rate clan instead with limited access to best ships. 😋

Ill gladly duel you in oak oak surp vs lo wo surp 😘

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rediii said:

You lost a whole night of sailing 80k stone around the whole map and producing live/white surprises. We lost oak oak shitships and got pvp missions filled. :) You also have a fortified nassau now because you were scared of a balanced portbattle. For whatever reason

44 minutes ago, rediii said:

Nothing wrong with the defensives and big respect for the motivation to sail it there from vera cruz for the defence of Nassau. I think everyone who knows portbuildings respects that achievement

These 2 posts don't agree with each other.  Sure sounds like someone is a bitter betty

• Like 1

The only thing that matters is that we hold Nassau. How we achived that, by skill, pure number, forts or suicidal charges on Mortar Briggs, doesnt matter.

There is still a russian flag above Nassau. Thats all waht matters.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:
1 hour ago, rediii said:

You lost a whole night of sailing 80k stone around the whole map and producing live/white surprises. We lost oak oak shitships and got pvp missions filled. :) You also have a fortified nassau now because you were scared of a balanced portbattle. For whatever reason

57 minutes ago, rediii said:

Nothing wrong with the defensives and big respect for the motivation to sail it there from vera cruz for the defence of Nassau. I think everyone who knows portbuildings respects that achievement

These 2 posts don't agree with each other.  Sure sounds like someone is a bitter betty

I don't see the problem.^^ One can respect the effort something takes while disagreeing with the perceived motivation.

I was planning on not commenting, unfortunately all your gibberish talk is too saddening.

I for one had great fun last evening, and so did the vast majority of our crew. I think some of you need to reflect on yourself and wonder why you play games.

If we are to have as much fun as yesterday every time we flip a port, I couldn't care less about owning the  pixel on the map.

Now, get serious and don't call yourself a winner when you sacrificed 24h on a video game just to save some pixel and not even join the fray to have some fun.

the only thing displayed here is an elephant seal telling a killer whale he lost because he did not set foot on the beach. But the elephant seal forgot he lost his family in the water.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Why didn't you fill up your pvp missions not a few days before like we did? Then you could have had the same port bonuses Vera Cruz has already.

Not only that we organized our combat medals early enough. We also flipped dozens of ports to get the victory marks needed, finished hundreds of trade missions for doublons and purchased thousands of tools worth multimillions of Reals we earned as well and sailed everything in hundreds of sailing hours to the ports they were needed.

Time is over where only battle skills count. This thread shows only a little detail of what happened to get the results those few so called elite player are posing with.

Russia is about 3 times the size of us. Go figure

• Like 2

I for one am glad the Russian players who actually were in the Bahamas on Sunday were far better sports and a lot less salty than Bernadotte's trolling might indicate. It was good fun, sink or be sunk.. looking forward to more. :)

• Like 7

Bermuda belong to BF. So you can not worry about them. I assure you.
so if you want to conduct good and interesting port battles for Nassau - the question of Bermuda should not interest anyone.

And a special thank you to Prussia for yesterday's port battle. It was powerful and very interesting. For all my 7k hours, I would take this battle to the top 10

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Captain Reverse said:

Bermuda belong to BF. So you can not worry about them. I assure you.
so if you want to conduct good and interesting port battles for Nassau - the question of Bermuda should not interest anyone.

And a special thank you to Prussia for yesterday's port battle. It was powerful and very interesting. For all my 7k hours, I would take this battle to the top 10

I was watching most of that Port Battle and tuned out when I saw Prussia get up to 850-900 points. I did not think when I got back online that Russia won. Had to rewatch the entire stream to figure out what happened 😁 That was definitely a very fun battle to watch.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Aster said:

A tribute to Banished the hero no one wanted, but the one we deserve.

0F8C0644A87FCA3AF04E2DE3B06BB7CA192D8E5B

He was trying to help screen us out, and the brits tagged him by mistake. There was brits to the horizon tonight, amazing showing. The port battle was fantastic and  a bit dicey early on. We joined from the east and tried to avoid a fort, with a nice beam wind. Only to have the wind turn in our face first change, and then second change turn right back again. They got up to a nice 700 point lead before we could get the heavier boats brawling in the circles. Once that was achieved the fight swung back into our favor for a Dutch victory.

dutch pb commander was @King of Crowns unsure on the British side

c709e609f36f67af700732e7c5f8d57e.png

• Like 4