Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

7 minutes ago, Latron said:

Haulover was the only place you were seen by anyone in Bork. That's curious.

Tell BORK to get their eyes checked.  And I thought Gentlemen weren't supposed to lie?

(ps. these are just ones with BORK members in them).  

546c455f7aa556220581031196be38a7.png

c8977debadc8a231813693e4fe63399d.jpg
83995ac37181fa0390d96353e8b99135.png

Anyway your poor recollection of the facts....as usual...is wrong.  It would appear that I was indeed in more fights than just Haulover.  - Note you (Latron) do not appear in any of the above screenshots for a guy in "dozens'" of battles.

I'm over this discussion.  You're wrong.   Now back to Spanish salt.

• Like 4

Brits have maybe like triple number of spain, thats unfair ? So no one can attack them ? 

9 minutes ago, Despe said:

Make screen for brits is bad, but attack one of the most weak factions in game, is good? Good luck, and fair winds.

And russia attacking france is fair ? :D 

4 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Tell BORK to get their eyes checked.  And I thought Gentlemen weren't supposed to lie?

(ps. these are just ones with BORK members in them).  

546c455f7aa556220581031196be38a7.png

c8977debadc8a231813693e4fe63399d.jpg
83995ac37181fa0390d96353e8b99135.png

Anyway your poor recollection of the facts....as usual...is wrong.  It would appear that I was indeed in more fights than just Haulover.  - Note you (Latron) do not appear in any of the above screenshots for a guy in "dozens'" of battles.

I'm over this discussion.  You're wrong.   Now back to Spanish salt.

Fair enough, I was mistaken and you were in a few more battles. I can admit to being wrong like a gentleman would. Good day to you and enjoy easy mode.

6 minutes ago, Botq said:

Brits have maybe like triple number of spain, thats unfair ? So no one can attack them ? 

And russia attacking france is fair ? :D 

of course is fair, my question got some irony. All things that respect the ROE and RvR rules are fair.

5 hours ago, Comrade FrosT said:

I agree with you. It's not a victory but pure and simple guerrilla. We tried to keep you busy, sink real ships (have fun in the process, otherwise we wouldn't have done it) and then claim we sank some good ships and lost shit ones. Losing nothing and destroying good ships is kinda a win, isn't it? Cheers

Finally a Dane that makes sense wen he talks 😋👌😜🍻 cheers 

On 5/1/2020 at 5:25 PM, Christendom said:

Yes. We call it the King of Crowns effect

@Comrade FrosTshow me the screenshot where i miscounted the BR? here is the dirty little secret. @Aster led that pb. i wasn't able to be there that night. which is another reason why the br was was short. you are #fakenews. you and fork tongue should get along great. His greatest screenshots are chat boxes XD

1 hour ago, King of Crowns said:

@Comrade FrosTshow me the screenshot where i miscounted the BR? here is the dirty little secret. @Aster led that pb. i wasn't able to be there that night. which is another reason why the br was was short. you are #fakenews. you and fork tongue should get along great. His greatest screenshots are chat boxes XD

Still WO... there's one thing you all have in common in that clan. No need for me to say what it is :) 

Btw it was for the memes, who cares you weren't there 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

What's dirty about aster leading the pb? It's not like he is worse than you are. #trash

• Like 5

17 hours ago, mexicanbatman said:

prussia decided hey british are easy targets lets take all their ports and then lose to russia on their own and then pirates realised what is easier than an already beaten nation lets take SDC

I wonder why prussia hit back at GB when they finally had numbers 🤔 wasnt like GB threatened to wipe them off map every other week... most of what happened with the failure of NATO and GB was self inflicted but no one likes to actually be critical of themselves 🙃. Most nations would have been ok joining NATO if there was an actual guarantee of the protection of the ports through good size screening fleets actually showing up, and if the nations in NATO didnt try to bully those who werent.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rediii said:

Tbh maybe I shouldnt have set that Nato thing up and just let the RvR die faster. Sorry

I think the disappointment from most of us (even if you read what Cid said in this regard) comes from the fact that you had a brilliant idea, your group had the skill to lead the group of nations, but at one point you guys just threw it away to have some PvP (which you just didn't have time to do right when war started again, so....)

And now we're all sitting here and whining about Russia being too strong for other nations to beat it.
Is it devs' fault if we're in this situation? Mostly. Lack of incentives to leave the zerg and in general mechanics to make it weaker. 
But could we do something about it? I think so, yes. But some daily PvP, and trashtalk, useless tribunals also were in the way... 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, rediii said:

Tbh maybe I shouldnt have set that Nato thing up and just let the RvR die faster. Sorry

Dear @rediii I believe you always seem to have the solution to everything. In theory you seem to be pretty good, but in practice you do badly. The NATO idea was good. As you and others in your clan (including the cabal) have acted was rather disgusting. You were looking for allies to fight the Russians, and at the same time you despised and betrayed your new allies. What did you expect? Exactly what happened: your allies have grown tired of your empty promises and your scorn. You have been paid with the right currency. Despite all this, I must admit that the game has lost a lot without you and your group, everything is much more boring.

• Like 6

On 5/9/2020 at 3:16 PM, PelusaNinja said:

when u and ur guys go GB, and be 140 players at GB will attack russia or will still fighting minor nations and laugh of it? HARDCORE player!

oh hello kitty, i forgot u will be russ vassals, sorry

They only fight against enemies they know they can beat otherwise they change nation as always 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, rediii said:

That is a HUGE cop out and is competely missing what i said/meant to convey, NATO had a real good chance to go against russia and vassels but anyone who stayed neutral constantly got threatened by NATO forcing them more into russia’s sphere. With hindsight applied  perhaps some sort of cohesive policy of trying to befriend neutrals would have been better for you guys in the long run, just my 2 cents

• Like 2

23 hours ago, mexicanbatman said:

the all going against russia idea was already planned when British still owned ports en sweden had nato  but bastard couldent be asked to fight russia because they love them and later on  joined the danish into multiflipping sweden ports

prussia decided hey british are easy targets lets take all their ports and then lose to russia on their own and then pirates realised what is easier than an already beaten nation lets take SDC

and the british already had their own civil war of crybabies    some bad decisions later russia won sweden gave up british where dead china was added british made a deal with russia  

spanish got tired of fighting british with russia's 100 man fleet + danish + prussians showing up to screen them and gave up and now we have players quiting the game  so thats where we stand

What a croc of shit, most of you  you left a dead nation to join the one that clearly had the upper hand, dont you think we got tired of being screened out by Swedes time after time? As for the Russians they must of sunk just as many if not more British ships than the Spanish. People dont come to screen for GB they turn up looking for kills and they dont seem to care who they kill us or the spanish, 

The tide was turning though as some players arrived in GB  from other nations, attacking, Belize was like kicking a hornets nest, more and more people started logging on. I never saw a 100 man Russian fleet and of course blaming them is a good way to excuse loosing to GB despite all the help you got from Sweden.

Edited by Fletch
  • Like 3

48 minutes ago, Fletch said:

What a croc of shit, most of you  you left a dead nation to join the one that clearly had the upper hand, dont you think we got tired of being screened out by Swedes time after time? As for the Russians they must of sunk just as many if not more British ships than the Spanish. People dont come to screen for GB they turn up looking for kills and they dont seem to care who they kill us or the spanish, 

The tide was turning though as some players arrived in GB  from other nations, attacking, Belize was like kicking a hornets nest, more and more people started logging on. I never saw a 100 man Russian fleet and of course blaming them is a good way to excuse loosing to GB despite all the help you got from Sweden.

i left the nation because only thing in nation chat was people whining to other people and just constantly insulting people i play with they didnt insult me but just made it unplayable for people i like to pvp with beside the constant accusations it was a toxic hell hole i left i would have joined any nation but spain had some of they guys i knew so i joined them and beside yall crying in global chat thats been the only toxicity i seen in spain

also GB wasnt a dead nation yall just didnt wanna work with us so we didnt work with you

Edited by mexicanbatman
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, mexicanbatman said:

i left the nation because only thing in nation chat was people whining to other people and just constantly insulting people i play with they didnt insult me but just made it unplayable for people i like to pvp with beside the constant accusations it was a toxic hell hole i left i would have joined any nation but spain had some of they guys i knew so i joined them and beside yall crying in global chat thats been the only toxicity i seen in spain

also GB wasnt a dead nation yall just didnt wanna work with us so we didnt work with you

I agree with  the nation chat bit, its never been much different in my 3 stints with GB.

Of all the places to go though you chose the one nation even more toxic. Not to mention the one that was twisting the dagger in the deepest. 

A spiteful move and at the time I thought a fatal one for GB. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, rediii said:

Nope you are wrong with that :) no idea who sou are but it seems like you have no knowledge of how things actually happened

As de facto leader of prussia for a large amount of the time sweden was making gains(until cid came along, ty for that... 😝), i am speaking of my first hand experience with NATO :)

Edited by Prince of Wales

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

I agree with  the nation chat bit, its never been much different in my 3 stints with GB.

Of all the places to go though you chose the one nation even more toxic. Not to mention the one that was twisting the dagger in the deepest. 

A spiteful move and at the time I thought a fatal one for GB. 

well the toxicity mostly excisted in global chat besides that it was alot more fun for me because i didnt have to deal with constant accusations or people trying to get me kicked out of a clan for a stupid reason or just 24/7 nation chat calling people out and most of the spanish are pretty chill dudes that like to help eachoter

In my experience in french, brit, spanish and russians chat i can tell that spanish is the most toxic. I saw in chat really disgusting comments with racist, homophobe and fascist content. Just take a look on tribunal, they win the "toxicity gold medal" with no rivals.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Despe said:

En mi experiencia en francés, británico, español y ruso, puedo decir que el español es el más tóxico. Vi en el chat comentarios realmente desagradables con contenido racista, homófobo y fascista. Solo eche un vistazo al tribunal, ganan la "medalla de oro de toxicidad" sin rivales.

True, your bully to Depredador del mar and his child was so toxic. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cap Trujis said:

True, your bully to Depredador del mar and his child was so toxic. 

my bully? lol I said them racist, homophobes, and fascist insults? and how many more players i bully? I am not perfect, im a human, but stop liying, please

9 hours ago, rediii said:

Still expecting a good speech and setting up of organizational tools and talking to all important clanleaders from you to lead the rebellion against the russian empire

Give this man a little time and he will take over the world for you
Better yet, introduce him to Cid :D

In fact, it is funny when a person who did not take part in RvR makes such loud statements