Game-Labs Forum

The Three Admirals Treaty PvP1

Surathani

What's this about a coup and two separate councils in the Dutch Nation? I'm on my frickin' two month holiday! Should I abort my travelling already and come back to slap my herring on all of you?   :D

Hehehe. Just another day in Dutch nation politics. Trust me, all is fine here. Enjoy the holiday!!

Edited by Surathani
  • Like 1

You are completely wrong. The day you released 12 flags in three hours WE decided not to defend ports anymore.

It was the only way to stop the abuse that was being made of the ingame mechanics.

As a result the game is now more boring for everyone. But nor we have lost the war nor we have surrendered.

If you want you can take more ports. We don´t care.

You make me laugh, 2 weeks ago, the pirates and Spanish raised 9 flags against us in the Aussie timezone (when there are 25% of the players on). I took this the next day (when it was only 7 or 8)  : http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/269471959149010562/662EF80D2DD38A498D8BF2DCDA2D7D22A85593B2/

But if the Brits and Dutch, Swedes and USA do it.....its abuse abuse abuse.

Come on. I have seen you in battle you are a good player. But turning up to a treaty post, with a tag line that says "I think all British should be destroyed" .....what ya doing (somewhat Ironic the tagline is in a language you inherited from a conqueror too....)

Edited by Jeheil
  • Like 1

You make me laugh, 2 weeks ago, the pirates and Spanish raised 9 flags against us in the Aussie timezone (when there are 25% of the players on). I took this the next day (when it was only 7 or 8)  : http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/269471959149010562/662EF80D2DD38A498D8BF2DCDA2D7D22A85593B2/

Come on. I have seen you in battle you are a good player. But turning up to a treaty post, with a tag line that says "I think all British should be destroyed" .....what ya doing (somewhat Ironic the tagline is in a language you inherited from a conqueror too....)

Basically summarizes the current NA community in general:

Winning the game "wow this game is awesome."

Losing the game, "man this game is boring."

losSecp.jpg

Goddamnit ,i wanted to nominate this thread for best popcorn and giggles thread of 2016 but didn't as it would be offtopic.

Now you do it as a mod instead!

Be sure to make refills as i think this thread will keep on giving for a while yet :)

Edited by Stalwart
  • Like 1

:lol: Remind me, when the new port battle mechanics are in, to tell the story of a 1000 flags...

If Ink had been spilled, then Exterminatus would have been upon us.

Do you smell it?

i do..

FEAR

Dou you really expect dutch and brit to defend your territory for you 5h of sail away ?when they fight the real war ? while  all usa did was taking shallows and empty ports? and at best having fun around mt in small gank squads?  becouse when spanish where fighting you and brits, spain was gaining territory towards cabo  even 1 vs 2, they started losing ground only when dutch also come in.

One on One spain will eat and defecate usa

Well, there you go. It saddens me to think that on that rare occasion to which I actually reply to a post here, that I would elicit a response from the one and only, high priestess of the great pirate fishing fleet, mr unearned inflated self-importance, Ms it’s all about me, the duchess of dumb, the moron of moderators, and the other thing Bill Clinton used when he ran out of cigars, Lord Fishes. I am Sorry, (not the former pirate clan) to everyone, but I just am not able to dumb this down far enough to have the ability to make it so that Lord of the Fishes can understand what I am trying to say. It would be a Black, (not the other former pirate clan) day when I have to resort to verbally fence with the mentally challenged like Lord of the Fishes. That being said, I will not be able, or willing to garnish any further replies from he who shall no longer be named. A word in warning in closing there Ole Fish breath, do not try to use words you neither know their meaning, or are able to comprehension there use. FEAR? I just surprised you were able to spell it correctly. You must have spell checker.  And lastly, NEVER EVER, attempt to cross verbal swords with someone who can slice and dice you in their sleep. Now you all have a nice day now!

• Like 2

Okey. We know that the 3 players clan of lobogris doesn't feel represented by the actual Spanish assembly.

I invite all the remain clans that feels that have not been part of the negotiations and that are actually interested to contact us. We would really love to hear your opinions.

Lobogris. I am still waiting to hear about that other clans that you say they feel they are not represented. You only said me about CAZA. I have contact them and it is funny that actually Senhor Lenhador, the person that has lead the negotiations while our official diplomat, Frog, is on vacation, is actually member of that clan. So hard to say that clan is not represented in the negotiations when one of his members is actually our speakman.

Reverendo is telling right now good words that they are going to listen us, all the players that we werent at Santiago in another battle that u lost, and you ask why arent you fighting with me?, its easy becouse u loose all the battles becouse u have a dictatorialship , they lose trafalgar 2.0 and they said that the fault is that all the people that it wasnt in that battle, and you are telling me now that you are going to listen us now? when u took out the spanish council when u say that people that can speak or vote is that the ones that takes first rates to battles.

Edited by lobogris

It is a reference to Cato and his fixation of destroy Carthago, every day in the Senatus. Sadly Google translator don´t explain this things.    :(

I use the quote at work often when attempting to get a change done that seems intractable. Carthage must burn. Anyway Alex, irrespective of our difference, I hope the Spanish get a chance to rebuild and in a few weeks can emerge again as a force to be reckoned with. As I have said multiple times, for a number of weeks they were the most powerful element of their alliance and the best organised.

In a game, built for conflict, to some extent it never ends. Think of it like seasons in football, your team doesn't win this season...but the team is still there....and next season....

I accept there has been no 'surrender' but you need to accept that you were losing. Now, take the treaty in the good will it was created. Rebuild your ships, get your trade going again...and at some point, something will happen and new alliances, new battles and NEW FUN will emerge.

Until the next time o7

• Like 4

I think this is the best we could do against the treacherous punching bag Spanish nation. We would eventually tire out humiliating them in battle and then where would we be? Best to double the size of their nation for them and let them dictate the timers that their real allies want on the south of Haiti. Their are limits to what diplomacy can accomplish against such a formidable treacherous and ridiculous foe.

Rae took us the war with british, Rae and Celtis took us the war with Holland, Rae took us the war with Usa, and where is Rae now?, Im fighting wars that i didnt choose, Spanish faction is fighting wars that we didnt choose, they want to stop this becouse they dont want to show to the spanish faction the big faiulures that they did, they dont put all this in the spanish section of this forum,  We need this war more than you, we need a big clean in the spanish faction, If we win or we are destroyed that clean it will happends, win or be destroyed but never surrender.

Edited by lobogris
  • Like 2

Rae took us the war with british, Rae and Celtis took us the war with Holland, Rae took us the war with Usa, and where is Rae now?, Im fighting wars that i didnt choose, Spanish faction is fighting wars that we didnt choose, they want to stop this becouse they dont want to show to the spanish faction the big faiulures that they did, they dont put all this in the spanish section of this forum,  We need this war more than you, we need a big clean in the spanish faction, If we win or we are destroyed that clean it will happends, win or be destroyed but never surrender.

i love your arrogance ... Spain or in your eyes RAE and Celti  declared war ....your fighting in a war you didnt choose ...you need a war to clean out  ...you wont surrender   your not defeated .

well my friend you  dont really have a choice in any of the above ,,, 

setting that aside you seem to be missing the whole point .... the idea of the treaty if it still exists ..is we want to play the game and have a war ..to do this we must  to allow Spain to build and become an effective force again ... so we can beat them again ..

as for the never surrender ..the facts are Spain has given up fighting for plenty of reasons that have already been given ...not contesting port battles  or attacking  is surrendering ...if you want to dress it up as something else to make yourself feel better that's  ok too .... but we know ;)

lobogris. 

I am still waiting you to point me which clans are disappointed with the actual situation aside of your 3-players clan.

I have already talked with the one you pointed. It was funny that was the clan of our actual diplomat representative and that .

Just point me two clans that are disappointed so I can talk with them.

There is no other clan. Just you rattling a lot. You are the only one posting here saying that you are disappointed.

For me this subject is closed. You have become a clown even among the British.