Game-Labs Forum

The Three Admirals Treaty PvP1

Surathani

Lobo, stop bullshiting. You are just anoyed because you are alone and your ideas are not the one that are being done.

RAE, Celtis and EI (and other disappeared clans) have done 90% of the RvR of the Spanish faction, you know it, stop bullshiting and face the reallity, we are the ones that do almost all the RvR.

British, Americans, Danish, French, Pirates, Dutch and Spanish know this.

What is more YOU were in the Pirates treaty votation, YOU had a vote when you were alone, YOU made your point and YOUR oppinion was listened. If you dont like democracy go home, this is not a dictatorships, this is a democracy where those that want to participate have a vote and those that dont want to participate come here to complain.

If you want to create a clan, gather people and staet negotiating with other faction "Dictators" do it, but stop being annoying and stop this childish behaviour.

A pice of advice, take a break, play other games and come back when you are less affected by the situation.

Edited by CeltiberoCaesar

You are talking to me about democracy when u took out the spanish council when u say the people that can only speak or vote are Celtis Rae and Ei memmbers your dictatorialship party, is that true?

Edited by lobogris

You are talking to me about democracy when u took out the spanish council when u say the people that can only speak or vote are Celtis Rae and Ei memmbers your dictatorialship party, is that true?

You have been in the council from the very beginning of it to the end of it in spite of you have had max 3 people in your clan... so yes, the majority spoke. This is not 1clan vs 1 clan... this is you alone vs the 3 biggest clans.

Again, you are free to create you own "group of clans" and start in politics... we will see how serious other nations take you.

That isnt true the spanish couincil was that u have the votes that the number of memmbers that you have in the clan and you Celtis Rae and Ei took it out and u say that u lead the spanish faction that isnt true you was the three clans that  was losing at the south of Cuba. 

You are right now making massive recruitement to get all the new players, to continue all this situation.

Edited by lobogris

That isnt true the spanish couincil was that u have the votes that the number of memmbers that you have in the clan and you Celtis Rae and Ei took it out and u say that u lead the spanish faction that isnt true you was the three clans that was losing at the south of Cuba.

Make up your mind. If there were 1 vote per member and decision where made from that... its democracy, no dictatorship.

There were and are lot of clan that dont give a fuck about what we said and they did and still do what they want.. why do you feel tide to this pacts? Simple, because you know we are the one that do the RvR, without us the Spanish nation has no chance to do anything... our pacts, our effort, out time, our awake nights, our people have been the one that have let the Spanish factiom have what they have, what they had and probably (anything can change) what we will have.

As far as I'm concerned nobody lost anything - frustrating the intent of this truce means we all will lose everything.

This truce deal done with the intent to provide the Spanish nation the opportunity to get back on its feet and was an extend to the already unilaterally proclamation by the Brits.

Edited by Gooneybird
  • Like 3

if what is true and Pietje is wrong, id like to see a statement from the council members here that this treaty went through the council before the posting of this thread.

-Olav

edit: i have heard from one of my sources that there was a discussion a week ago or so that there was a regarding this treaty however as far as i got there was no official discussion and unless i am mistaken there was no opportunity for the clan diplomats to go to their clan and discuss the treaty for the next meeting. As such unless i can get conformation that it was confirmed in the council i will keep my current statement. 

This unsigned agreement went up here for all to see so it could be discused openly, and equaly via one single draft. Hence we have no binding signatures enforcing the deal making it final from the Dutch, nor for any other nation. Again, the position that this was done outside the councils knowledge is patently false, as there are no forum signatures from any admiral legitimizing it. This is the final draft of the offered treaty for consideration for all councils and governing bodies directly involved. The notion to paint it something other than what it actually is, was a mistake made by a few, and a sloppy one at that.

Edited by Surathani

I'm not sure if was stated before but, to be clear in this point, the spanish clans EI and CELTI support this treaty and agree to sign it. We negotiating with dutch diplomat and, as far i as know, the british diplomat know this. 

• Like 1

you

This unsigned agreement went up here for all to see so it could be discused openly, and equaly via one single draft. Hence we have no binding signatures enforcing the deal making it final from the Dutch, nor for any other nation. Again, the position that this was done outside the councils knowledge is patently false, as there are no forum signatures from any admiral legitimizing it. This is the final draft of the offered treaty for consideration for all councils and governing bodies directly involved. The notion to paint it something other than what it actually is, was a mistake made by a few, and a sloppy one at that.

Yes the explanation post following it almost immediately on page 18 explains that.   Just a little tip....EXPLAIN IT ATTHE START if you want people  understand that.  Clearly it is everyone else who is at fault for not waiting 18pages for an explanation.

One of the most ironic part of PvP games.

If three players attack one guy it's a gank and everyone gets all upset.

If three nations make alliances leaving only one other nation in the area for all of them to fight everyone is congratulating each other.

• Like 1

you

Yes the explanation post following it almost immediately on page 18 explains that.   Just a little tip....EXPLAIN IT ATTHE START if you want people  understand that.  Clearly it is everyone else who is at fault for not waiting 18pages for an explanation.

First. Page 18 is NOT the first time I stated this. Second, my response was to a member of my nation in the vein clearing up an internal political situation. Third, a public post with signatures is exactly how our last treaty was made valid after all parties agreed. Fourth.Thanks for the tip, but you weren't going to be a signer anyway. 

Cheers.

Edited by Surathani

As any other treaty that goes up on public forums to be signed by all nations involved, SIGNED being the key word here, do you see signatures from all nations including Dutch? The forums are the witness to these signatures, do you see treaty compliance by signature here? Ok, now since the council knew this activity was progressing, Praefect and PJ included, somehow this spurns crazy talk from the Dutch sympathetic to a council who jumps the shark? and to be frank, the same who have NOTHING to do with the protection of our Brittish allies, nor anything else in the north? Really? really? Muzzle PJ and please speak to me via voice, cause this drama machine is laughable. Always have my respect Olav, you know it, but please.....

@Fastidius. This is from page 7.

Edited by Surathani

Third, a public post with signatures is exactly how our last treaty was made valid after all parties agreed. 

I don't think you get how treaties are made, and you clearly have no idea how the Treaty of the Antilles (which I assume you are referring to) was signed. 

• Like 2

I don't think you get how treaties are made, and you clearly have no idea how the Treaty of the Antilles (which I assume you are referring to) was signed. 

Whatever you say man. Thanks for the bump.

Edited by Surathani

You threatened the dutch, swedes and french to reduce them to one port if they do not sign up?

Anolytic signed the treaty of the Antilles for the Danish Council. I signed it for the French Council. What he is saying is that only the final version of the treaty was posted, to prevent exactly what happened here. The treaty was also posted when all diplomats where on the same TS ready to acknowledge and sign the treaty immediatly.Moreover the involved parties were clearly defined witch is not the case here: This treaty is not supported by the entire Dutch council nor by the entire Spanish Council. In this case a list of clans involved would have been helpful.

Edited by Tenakha Kan
  • Like 2

do you think it was a comment on the situation he found himself in  ....or the  French Army .... I guess either fits

Hardly Waterloo was won by prussians not britain as  britain historician like to paint the fight, in  fact  the amount of british troop on field where less then 15% of the total, and before the black corps started to attack la belle alliance, wich consumed the france guard reserve,  Wellington was on the verge of collapse.   famous quote of Wellington:  give me the night, or give me Blucher!  (not knowing that prussians where already fighting behind the france since 2h )