Game-Labs Forum

The Three Admirals Treaty PvP1

Surathani

gavilan confirms that this agree with the deal. thank you very much to pellasgos that without this treatment would not have been possible o7

Just to highlight this important comment, I am happy to announce our last signature has been posted. Thank you Gavilian.

When I first saw you signing under this treaty my first reaction was to fall of my chair.

Then I thought of a world where Pellasgoss would be a diplomat and pictures of Hiroshima popped into my head.

2 kind of pictures popped up into my head:

1. Boagrius and Achilles

There is more of Boagrius in him as he would like to admit. Finally, we all want to be smart, invulnerable Achilles?

Consider, Boagrius is the true human warrior. He does not talk !

Whereas Achilles uses some sort of "exploit", right? (or NA-specific: he stays in the battlescreen, whereas Boagrius is outside all the time)

Boagrius temper should certainly been clear,

but also the first two lines of the Iliad read like this:

Sing, Goddess, of the rage of Peleus' son Achilles,

the accursed rage that brought great suffering to the Achaens.

Pellasgos´ (the Bogarius) battlecry infront of his 7UP clan?

2. How would Pellasgos´ battle speech to the 7UP´s be like:

More like UAHAWW Boagrius or the more "wordy" Achilles-type?

But be sure, he want´s all Pirate land as Achilles wanted glory at Troy.

Pellasgos´ (the Achilles) war speech infront of his 7UP clan at sea?

Only the 7UP can tell me, how he is like before a battle.

We see us on sea, try to catch me next time 7UP !

Edited by Wilson09

I care about every player in every time zone.

And now, because I can't help it, and I just noticed it, a little word to the brits:

Guys, you still can't fight fairly? What are you trying to do? Kill the game to win? you are already 4v1 against the pirates, do you really need to set european timers on australian players in Mexico? Do you really want to win that badly?! Do you need the French , the Spanish and the Danes to help you also against what's left of the Pirates so that you can take over the all map without having to fight?

Fairness doesn't come from a rulebook. While the tactic is legit, it's use is terrible for the game.

Mostly thanks to your excellent diplomacy we have now set our alarmclocks to Plymouth and Carriacou time. More alarmclocks are joining, enjoy!

Edited by Gooneybird

The french seem to be more capable in btiching about everything on the forums then catching my lone surprise in front of Fort Royal which does not hide in battle results for more then 2mins (bio break). Seriously who sends 22 buckets for a revenge fleet and still sees the enemy sail of into the distance^^

Breach of the treaty by the Netherlands. I have often read forum lack of honor of the Spanish players. The Dutch nation decided to attack the Spanish faction justifying their actions in which the harassed Spanish players when they fought with the French in Carriacou.

Now the Dutch nation defense blocks the ports of northern Cuba that were accepted as Spaniards in the treaty. IS NOT PVP As the Dutch nation itself has said is an act of war that can cost you. As we are always accused of being traitors and break the treaty but this is a clear demonstration that it is not.
It seems that the Dutch want to meddle in the defensive war that Spain has with the United States. Spain only seeks to ensure a security perimeter around the capital Havana. Perimeter that Americans will not recognize. We demand that British and Dutch, especially the last stop interfering. Of course as you have entered a treaty to help the Americans they can not keep his word. Who has courage and honor? The facts prove it.

Twice a Dutch fleet have helped the USA faction. Screening a port attack thrown by them and defending an USA port intercepting the flag that was sent against him.

This doesn't fit the spirit of the treaty. Consequently we consider ourselves aggrieved so until we don't have an official answer were reserve the actions to defend the interests of our faction. 

Twice a Dutch fleet have helped the USA faction. Screening a port attack thrown by them and defending an USA port intercepting the flag that was sent against him.

This doesn't fit the spirit of the treaty. Consequently we consider ourselves aggrieved so until we don't have an official answer were reserve the actions to defend the interests of our faction. 

You didn't want U.S. to be part of this treaty. Dutch and British have and alliance with U.S. that supercedes this treaty and was publicly announced. Then you started pulling and landing flags on Cayo Vacas, La Anguilla, Cay de Sal, and have failed on others. Now the U.S. responds to Spanish aggression. Maybe you shouldn't have been so defiant of U.S. being part of this treaty or maybe you just thought U.S. would be a pushover and have gotten more of a response then you expected.

No you signed the treaty with USA after signed this. You signed USA treaty so fast. If you would have sign the treaty with USA this could be the four treaty. USA attacked us before and take that harbours. We are trying retake them. We dont want USA harbours near la Habana. Can you undertand it? Or do you like an french or danish harbour near your capital city?

On the other hand we are not accusing the US of violating the treaty. We are talking of Dutch aid to ports in northern Cuba. If only we fought against the Americans would be a more or less fair and balanced war but of course the English-speaking players fight wars only when they have very, very, very advantage.

Edited by celtiberoGil

So I must think that when the english and the dutch signed the treaty, were thinking about how to betray and attack the spanish. Yes truly honorable. Of course if it not 3v1 is not a fair fight... and that´s something you can not tolerate that he is alone.

After you filled the mouth talking about being honorable, truthful, think of the interest of all players... May be it´s that those words have another meaning in english dictionaries.

So I must think that when the english and the dutch signed the treaty, were thinking about how to betray and attack the spanish. Yes truly honorable. Of course if it not 3v1 is not a fair fight... and that´s something you can not tolerate that he is alone.

After you filled the mouth talking about being honorable, truthful, think of the interest of all players... May be it´s that those words have another meaning in english dictionaries.

Just like you only signed the treaty so you wouldn't have to worry about attacks from the Dutch and British so you could attack U.S. which you actually currently out man at peak play time.

The Spaniards would rather a 1v1 fight. Or even a treaty to respect the ports we consider indispensable. North of Cuba, Tortuga, Cayo Vacas, Cayo de sal and Anguilla.

So you ask the U.S to tolerate a Spanish assault point at Cayo Vacas and Las Tortugas against U.S. ports that is extremely difficult to respond and cuts west and east Florida off from each other. Yet don't wish to tolerate a U.S port being in such proximity to your own ports. See, here again you are showing your true intentions of future aggression. 

Cayo de Sal and La Anguilla has been stated many time as acceptable being in Spanish hands. Cayo Vacas and Las Tortugas are not, The Florida keys being in U.S. hands makes the assault distances equal. In Spanish hands it makes it to the Spanish advantage and changes nothing about the U.S. being able to attack North Cuba from Islamoralda, Mimbres, and many other ports that are equal distant.

Edited by Cragger

So you think the possibility of a port attack in Florida is equivalent to the possibility of attack in northern Cuba right next to the capital? The capital of the United States is in Florida to 10 minutes Tortuga or Cayo Vacas?

Why do you think a capital means much of anything atm in this game? U.S. 'capital' isn't their real capital. Btw, Mantanzas is the same time from Islamorada as Cayo Vacas due to Cayo Vacas being on the north side of the island.

Again this shows you simply desire a short range launching point against Florida.