Game-Labs Forum

World Ceasefire Declared - Hostilities stop on Monday.

admin

Hello it owuld be nice to get a warning, when the Hostillity missions are available again. Maybee with 2 or 3 days... Thank u very much.... 

Btw sad that u stoped the hostillity and RVR for the time it takes to implement the new system. Btw 2 Is there any news what kind of Hostillity system it wil be?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Knuddel said:

Hello it owuld be nice to get a warning, when the Hostillity missions are available again. Maybee with 2 or 3 days... Thank u very much.... 

Btw sad that u stoped the hostillity and RVR for the time it takes to implement the new system. Btw 2 Is there any news what kind of Hostillity system it wil be?

I believe that the admin said Flags back in the last thread.

A 2-3 day warning with a full explanation of the new mechanics would be great!

55 minutes ago, Luvstruck said:

I'm still a fan of bumping / ramming does damage.

Yep since these ships where never really designed to ram each other.  

46 minutes ago, Knuddel said:

remember it's something like 12-52 weeks until the next big patch....minus how many weeks have passsed.   

I honestly was expecting some sort of patch Monday, but we got nothing, hear nothing, do nothing......I mean really it's just nothing......

Remember

#SOON

11 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Yep since these ships where never really designed to ram each other.  

remember it's something like 12-52 weeks until the next big patch....minus how many weeks have passsed.   

I honestly was expecting some sort of patch Monday, but we got nothing, hear nothing, do nothing......I mean really it's just nothing......

Remember

#SOON

Well, since Monday you could not pull any hostility missions. And that is what has been announced.

That move is surely linked to the new hostility system and I guess it makes sense that all hostilities, port battle timers and cannot gain hostility timers need to time out before implementing another system. The last port battle was this one:

That timer runs out tomorrow. So, let's wait and see. 

The new Mechanic, that Clans can jump direct in the PB, is the death for the Screeners and for Allis, that was build of the Screener-Fleet. That´s Why I and some other Players of our Clan and of our Nation will Leave the game.

If the game is to hard for the Russian-Dev-Nation, they bring Win-Updates, to make the game for the other Nations harder..... 

So good bye Naval Action

7 minutes ago, Azazzel said:

The new Mechanic, that Clans can jump direct in the PB, is the death for the Screeners and for Allis, that was build of the Screener-Fleet. That´s Why I and some other Players of our Clan and of our Nation will Leave the game.

If the game is to hard for the Russian-Dev-Nation, they bring Win-Updates, to make the game for the other Nations harder..... 

So good bye Naval Action

This is not in Russias favor, clans like CABAL and HAV0C which has a number of good players, does not need screening anymore. Clans like SHOCK, BF and REDS can now not rely on screeners, and the Brits with their numbers wont be able to use their numbers either.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Azazzel said:

So good bye Naval Action

Instead of just relax and test it first 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Azazzel said:

So good bye Naval Action

I do not see why people feel it will be so bad and only favor the large nations. Okay maybe you can be multi-flipped by a large nation and they can get into every battle, but you can be multi-flipped by a large nation in the old system and if you were a small nation you could maybe only screen them out of a major port, so really there is not much difference.

The advantage I see for smaller nations without screening is that they can be sure to get into the port battle as long as they can raise hostility (we do not know yet how this will work and whether it will favor large or small nations). So if a small nation with a strong PB group wants to attack Russia or any other large nation they can hit them where it hurts. Say for example you want to get Vera Cruz, well you just use your strong PB team to take a port at a time down the coast from a freeport till you reach Vera Cruz. Who cares if they recapture the ports behind you, you will eventually reach your target and disrupt their ship building. With the current screening mechanic that is virtually impossible as the screening will get more intense the closer you get to the target if it is an important port. With the proposed new system without screening all you need is a strong core of PB players. Large nations may still dominate the map, but their ports will not be safe.

-When Patrol zone come in game: Omg that will kill open world pvp this is bad for game

*Everyone enjoy Pz

-Wind boost is a shit not realistic 

*Trader like this , make pvp sometime more interesting

-Port bonus is a shit , make Op ship for strong nation

*Every nation got port bonus , not everyone got the same upgrade (some more tanky , other faster ect) , make crafted ship better than ia capped 

Now new rvr systeme: Omg this is bad killing the game

*Lets see

Edited by Lt Sekiro
  • Like 9

7 minutes ago, Lt Sekiro said:

-When Patrol zone come in game: Omg that will kill open world pvp this is bad for game

*Everyone enjoy Pz

*Every nation got port bonus , not everyone got the same upgrade (some more tanky , other faster ect) , make crafted ship better than ia capped 

*Lets see

I remember the old flag system.

It was awesome !

Edited by Groslulu77
  • Like 2

*Everyone enjoy Pz

*Lets see

5JqhsMN.png

• Like 7

45 minutes ago, Lt Sekiro said:

*Everyone enjoy Pz Gankers love it

*Trader like this , make pvp sometime more interesting Makes no sense how its implemented and gankers love it

*Every nation got port bonus , not everyone got the same upgrade (some more tanky , other faster ect) , make crafted ship better than ia capped  Literally everyone has the same port bonuses, increased ship values so longs at and under 24pd are useless at range

*Lets see

Fixed it for you

Edited by erelkivtuadrater
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, erelkivtuadrater said:

Fixed it for you

Campeche got faster ship and tanky , vera cruz more tanky and better gunnery , Nouvelle orlean Got better gunnery and fast , and that just for russian.

Some port got all this 3 but less good repair

Ganker like pz like they gank in ow , but other play enjoy pz too 

Wind boost are not only used by ganker , solo player too , trader like this for fast travel around the map ( most of time you win 40% of the travel time)

Weeping like forum , thats true

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lt Sekiro said:

Campeche got faster ship and tanky , vera cruz more tanky and better gunnery , Nouvelle orlean Got better gunnery and fast , and that just for russian.

Some port got all this 3 but less good repair Example below.

Ganker like pz like they gank in ow , but other play enjoy pz too. I can agree if you get a decent battle.

Wind boost are not only used by ganker , solo player too , trader like this for fast travel around the map ( most of time you win 40% of the travel time) The idea is good, but how it works makes no sense. Its literally like playing Mario Kart and picking up temporary upgrades.

Weeping like forum , thats true

thanks for clarifying the HUGE difference between the 3 ports @Lt Sekiro . And since its percent based i will show the HUGE difference between the different stats with a l'ocean

L'Ocean with no woods. Stats noted in Crew, Hull, Mast & Rig, Sailing

3,3,4,4                                                                                    4,4,3,3                                                                                     4,3,3,4

image.thumb.png.5bf9b5c0692ddfb3831033ad0d512391.png

57 minutes ago, erelkivtuadrater said:

thanks for clarifying the HUGE difference between the 3 ports @Lt Sekiro . And since its percent based i will show the HUGE difference between the different stats with a l'ocean

L'Ocean with no woods. Stats noted in Crew, Hull, Mast & Rig, Sailing

3,3,4,4                                                                                    4,4,3,3                                                                                     4,3,3,4

image.thumb.png.5bf9b5c0692ddfb3831033ad0d512391.png

Nice you learn us Na map fly

Now did na map fly give repair bonus , penetration bonus , reload bonus , dispertion bonus , gite bonus ( vs leak) , sail protection, acceleration/deceleration, botswain....no

Its like you show only 50% of bonus gived

Gunnery 3: 3% reload, 2 %penetration

Gunnery 4 : 5% reload , 5% penetration

Difference its like have a french gunner on you ship + basic tackles refit = 2 ugprade

And you can make this for most of PB

Edited by Lt Sekiro

Nice you learn us Na map fly

Now did na map fly give repair bonus , penetration bonus , reload bonus , dispertion bonus , gite bonus ( vs leak) , sail protection, acceleration/deceleration, botswain....no

Its like you show only 50% of bonus gived

no but if you insist i can calculate it for you if you want to know the difference between the three, and again i will show the heavies cannon to show there is next to no difference

The point isnt to prove what 0 port bonus to 14 port bonuses does for a difference, but that there is so little difference between the 3 ports you posted that it wont make any difference in battle.

Just now, erelkivtuadrater said:

no but if you insist i can calculate it for you if you want to know the difference between the three.

The point isnt to prove what 0 port bonus to 14 port bonuses does for a difference, but that there is so little difference between the 3 ports you posted that it wont make any difference in battle.

You should cacultate it yes for you understand i think

The bonus will not give HUGEEEEEE bonus like you say , but some bonus that can change a fight

The bonus are smal, but this help.

3% penetration on 42 pd give you 3.2 bonus at 50M , that can help vs mast mod ship

1.5 % sailing on you ship make you can catch someone or escape a battle more easy (equal ship)

0.02 repair bonus can give you advantage in a trade (equal ship)

Gite bonus can make you feel more free for leak proteciton or long range shoot

Its like you told me use repair upgrade on a 1st rate ship will not help you in a battle.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Azazzel said:

So good bye Naval Action

Hold on. Hostilities stopped on Monday, Port Battles completed on Tuesday.

Wednesday there is no screening because there is apparently no way to raise a port battle! 

On a similar note:

I took my new car into the garage as the engine was making a funny noise. He gave me the car back next day with no engine in it, "Fixed", he said. 

Brilliant !

What on earth is going on :)

Buster (NA Lockdown Cabin Fever)

Edited by Busterbloodvessel