Game-Labs Forum

Green on Green

40 minutes ago, erelkivtuadrater said:

maybe because of these green on greens, we might have to add shot zones, so if you're aiming so you have focused an friendly ship in the top right corner, you cant fire your cannons..

Too easy to exploit. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MassimoSud said:

better go back to writing in your newspaper :D

777hla.jpg

it clearly says battle OVER

GWC news with the real FACTS... ,  with the eye for detail..

at your service :)

Edited by Thonys

it made him use 2 or so rig repairs when he shouldn't even have to use them(or otherwise force to stay with this much damage on his sails)
and it might have made him easier to catch if he had no more repairs
so yeah everything on the video is clear and shouldn't even happen

if you shot maybe a few cannonballs which do not do a lot into your teammate just because you had to fire rest of the broadside into the enemy it's fine, but it is clear on the video that he just made a lot of damage on a single target in his own team, and it's clear that he wanted to do this green on green because there weren't even any enemy players close

Edited by Captain2Strong
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, gimli_balinson said:

I don’t see the problem here ... it didn’t bring u in danger u was always able to leave...

The problem is it is trying to force him to leave a battle that is finished instead of waiting the 15 minutes for the instance to close just so he can tag him in OW to sink him. If he was low on repairs the additional damage taken could affect his ability to repair for the next battle. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Thonys said:

it clearly says battle OVER

GWC news with the real FACTS... ,  with the eye for detail..

at your service :)

You still lose HP (sail/hull) = need to repair  + you can even sink after battle is over

Its like hitting someone and say "Dont be such a sissy pain will go away" While its actual right pain will go away does it make hitting someone legal?

• Like 2

If he doesn't get punished then that would mean that it's okay for me and my clan mates to shoot on someone from another nation that joins on our side after 'battle over', while he is trying to loot maybe? then we can tag him afterwards and sink him ez? 

16 minutes ago, z4ys said:

You still lose HP (sail/hull) = need to repair  + you can even sink after battle is over

Its like hitting someone and say "Dont be such a sissy pain will go away" While its actual right pain will go away does it make hitting someone legal?

i know in Martial Arts that if you are still beating or continuing submission when your  opponent is knocked/tapped out, you get disqualified and usually banned from further competition.

Now from what i've seen from @Gregory Rainsborough in terms of skill i dont think he missed his chain broadside, its a clear chain broadside to the largest parts of the sails, even that its infact chain and not ball rounds explains alot. IMO he chained him to make him spend repairs for the next battle.

Only way as i see it to solve these tribunals is adding a full free for all RoE where you cant damage or do minimal damage to flags of the same nation, so the nation you infact are in are your friends in battle and whatever other nation is free to kill

Edited by erelkivtuadrater

7 hours ago, Archaos said:

The problem is it is trying to force him to leave a battle that is finished instead of waiting the 15 minutes for the instance to close just so he can tag him in OW to sink him. If he was low on repairs the additional damage taken could affect his ability to repair for the next battle. 

But why are we forced to be friendly to an enemy nation that joins on our side. I still think Green on Green should only pertain to same nations in a battle.  All other nations should be Free for all cause I wouldn't let just some pirate come help me or the current enemy I'm at war with just cause he joined my side of a battle. 

Of course this isn't the PvP zones where we are suppose to join up with sides and kill each other, the problem seems to be a OW in actually zones we are fighting over with multi nations.

• Like 1