Game-Labs Forum

Fresh RVR History (from 06-2019)

Celtiberofrog

The main problem is (or was) that Prussia relied on an arrangement with the REDS.
Without this agreement, Prussia would not have gone to the Gulf.
Now the loss of investment (and playing time) is so great that we have to wait and see how many players stop playing.

Congratulations to Russia!  I think you'll get the Gulf now without a fight.

Edited by Gargamel
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, vazco said:

My little birds tell me you're missing a lot of information about power base, strength, plans and internal politics of various nations... Which is cool, we'll have interesting times ahead :) 

I only send one of my crows with a simple message: "...Now that winter has come, what are the remaining forces in the kingdoms and what will they fight for ?..."

3 hours ago, Gargamel said:

Congratulations to Russia!  I think you'll get the Gulf now without a fight.

Damned !! hope some daring Spanish captain will consider this statement...looks like there might be some opportunities to get new ports up North  !!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Flinch said:

Prussia lost Monk and they are going to Dutch. Krake(hansa) are super carebears and snapped up all of prussias 45 point ports early on. They refused to offer Monk any of the 45 point ports so we could build them up. Then at one point Krake threatened to pull friendship rights with Monk so that all their investments in New Orleans would be null.

So prussia just lost its best PVP clan while in the midst of a war with Russia due to a bunch of carebears having control of all the good ports.

Krake will lose New Orleans to BF within a Week anway

12 hours ago, Liq said:

not a single lineship on US side? What have they been doing since release? O.o

Trying to get rid of their inner Trump

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Meraun said:

Krake will lose New Orleans to BF within a Week anway

Trying to get rid of their inner Trump

Everything has its advantages, too.

Russian traders can now drive freely through the Gulf.
Other nations don't have to search or queue for long.
There are enough traders for everybody.....   ;-)

Edited by Gargamel

6 часов назад Гаргамель сказал:

Основная проблема заключается (или была) в том, что Пруссия опиралась на договоренность с REDS.
Без этого соглашения Пруссия не пошла бы в залив.
Теперь потеря инвестиций (и игрового времени) настолько велика, что нам нужно подождать и посмотреть, сколько игроков перестанут играть.

Поздравляю Россию! Я думаю, вы получите залив без боя.

tnx, tnx 

little advice for the future when negotiating with the Russians make sure that they at least speak Russian to begin with ....

3 hours ago, Captain Reverse said:

and top pvp, and top number.

So relax and go trade :D

Less than 1 kill per player
KDA worse than 4 other Russian clans, and probably dozens of other nation clans.

RUBLI, PODW, LG seems to have WAY better stats than BF.

Hold Your horses ;)

Edited by OjK
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, OjK said:

Less than 1 kill per player
KDA worse than 4 other Russian clans, and probably dozens of other nation clans.

RUBLI, PODW, LG seems to have WAY better stats than BF.

Hold Your horses ;)

so maybe some clan wont to fight with us? :D 

becouse from release i see only bla bla bla, and dont see results :D

sorry, or maybe u again come to my PM and "please dont kill us, we have good KDA but dont kill us please" 

Edited by Captain Reverse
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Captain Reverse said:

sorry, or maybe u again come to my PM and "please dont kill us, we have good KDA but dont kill us please" 

I imagine what happen if you change nation to low population nation. 

Low population nation have more enemies.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, qw569 said:

I imagine what happen if you change nation to low population nation. 

Low population nation have more enemies.

And who will buy DLC for change nation the whole BF? I'm not talking about the resources and the ships that need to be transported. And new players, which in the BF 70%.

And why should the BF change the nation, if the BF is, in fact, the basis of the Russian Empire? Of course, I do not want to exaggerate, but something tells me that if we change the nation. The Russian Empire will quickly repeat the history of Prussia ..

Merchants cannot protect a nation.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Liberalism said:

Good that we have Poland with 0.8% population ;) 

Not all of us have the forger DLC so the wipe was the best opportunity for a change... Also, after stuffing  a metric shitton of CMs, VMs and Doubs into our ports switching now would be waaay too much of a pain :D

2 hours ago, Captain Reverse said:

And who will buy DLC for change nation the whole BF? I'm not talking about the resources and the ships that need to be transported. And new players, which in the BF 70%.

I know t you will talk about Prolific Forger:D But I'm sure that almost all of your member already have this DLC. And 70% from 241 is 168 player. I think 168 is more then in reality.

Maybe there is another reason. You are not ready to play in very very hard mode.

2 hours ago, Captain Reverse said:

And why should the BF change the nation, if the BF is, in fact, the basis of the Russian Empire? Of course, I do not want to exaggerate, but something tells me that if we change the nation. The Russian Empire will quickly repeat the history of Prussia ..

:D When you moved from Danmark-Norge to Russian Empire did you think so?

Edited by qw569
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Reverse said:

And how do you think your nation got SO big? People buying the DLC and running to Russia when they got scared in their own nations. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Captain Reverse said:

How another clan (not nation) can fight with you?

Port battle? But there are hundreds russian will intercept enemies fleet

I see only one option. This is to organize a fight in OW. Maybe you write the rules for this battle?

Edited by qw569

11 minutes ago, H982 FKL said:

And how do you think your nation got SO big? People buying the DLC and running to Russia when they got scared in their own nations. 

Well the 4 big Clans in Russia (BF,NN,REDS and SHOCK) have been there for a long time now and have not change nations recently.

3 minutes ago, Meraun said:

Well the 4 big Clans in Russia (BF,NN,REDS and SHOCK) have been there for a long time now and have not change nations recently.

The clans may have been there for a long time, but their player numbers have been getting bigger and bigger, that is not new players buying the game, that is old players switching nation ;)

Objective: throw as much shit at russian empire on the forums as possible for being a zerg so no one notices how beefy VP got, and set the foundation for a future serverwide carebear coalition against der russkis.

Skip the theatrics and start the pew pew.

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

Objective: throw as much shit at russian empire on the forums as possible for being a zerg so no one notices how beefy VP got, and set the foundation for a future serverwide carebear coalition against them.

Skip the theatrics and start the pew pew.

so we gonna see a russian vs dutch war soon? Noice

• Like 3