Game-Labs Forum

Fresh RVR History (from 06-2019)

Celtiberofrog

20 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

I usually leave the uh...ahem... "politics" to others haha, just callin it how i see it.

You Troll..

Russia is most of the time our political ally

but perhaps you throw some books and  Frigates and all nations .... pew pew... :)

Edited by Thonys

56 minutes ago, qw569 said:

I do not know how this happened, but I think after the development of New Orleans, we will again become a Gank clan :D
About hardcore. When we moved from Denmark to Russia, Russia had no cities (except Bermuda), there were no active clans, there was no rare tree and it had a lot of enemies. A month later, cities with a rare tree were captured (the port battles were at 4 am, against one of the strongest clans on the server, in my opinion). After that we captured all the cities we wanted (santo domingo, maracaibo and so on). And next, many players returned to the game and clans from Russia + many new players transferred to the nation. For this, believe me, it certainly does not stop us.
Regarding the battles between the clans, I have a suggestion, but I will voice it later. I do not want a repetition of the story of Prussia.

Edited by Captain Reverse

1 hour ago, Meraun said:

Well the 4 big Clans in Russia (BF,NN,REDS and SHOCK) have been there for a long time now and have not change nations recently.

NN long time in Russia ? They are here like 8 months :D

Edited by o7Captain

We have an important unoffical statement to make about what we think is happening in the RvR sandbox from the Dutch perspective:

We are angry with the Russians to call the rum "just funny tasting vodka";
We are angry with the Pirates for stealing the rum;
We are angry with the Swedes that they used the good rum in their traditional "Glogg";
We are angry with the Americans for selling the rum too cheap due to capitalism kicking in;
We are angry with the Danes for using some kind of Dwarven Runes on the labels to mislead us into thinking there was no rum;
We are angry with the Spanish for serving rum in small cups to "better fit the tapas-style";
We are angry with the Polish for drinking *all* the rum;
We are angry with the French for just drinking wine and not any rum at all
And finally we are angry with the Prussians for being German;

So, there you have it. A lot to be angry about. 😉

It's all about rum and drunk fleets! Have fun guys!

• Like 9

Thx for above comments gents,

We hope that more clan leaders or embassies will post here their propaganda,

we need content for RVR and the more newcomers will get the current picture the better they will meaningly fit into it.

• Dutch could you give us some geopolitical position of your new group of active clans ?
  • Could we hear about main Brits clan positionning after those first post-wipe weeks ?
  • Are Prussians already splitted ? what are going to be their new organization after Gulf invasion & defence ?
  • Do we have proeminent Pirate clans ? are they willing to deal with weaker Factions ?
  • Would France, USA, Spain and Poland, as weakest starting Factions, make some statements here about their intentions ?
  • More...

Thank you for your upcoming feedback

Cheers

• Like 3

Just now, Celtiberofrog said:

Dutch could you give us some geopolitical position of your new group of active clans ?

As was already stated in other topics, our interest in extended offensive RvR campaigns is very limited. Most of us are raiders first and RvR players second. We will defend our regional interests though.
Maybe we flip the odd port every now and then to have a nice PB/screening fight.

6 minutes ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Thx for above comments gents,

We hope that more clan leaders or embassies will post here their propaganda,

we need content for RVR and the more newcomers will get the current picture the better they will meaningly fit into it.

• Dutch could you give us some geopolitical position of your new group of active clans ?
  • Could we hear about main Brits clan positionning after those first post-wipe weeks ?
  • Are Prussians already splitted ? what are going to be their new organization after Gulf invasion & defence ?
  • Do we have proeminent Pirate clans ? are they willing to deal with weaker Factions ?
  • Would France, USA, Spain and Poland, as weakest starting Factions, make some statements here about their intentions ?
  • More...

Thank you for your upcoming feedback

Cheers

This, a Game like Naval Action needs Drama, lies, betrayal, Bragging and Rivalty

Edited by Meraun

11 minutes ago, Lytse Pier said:

We have an important unoffical statement to make about what we think is happening in the RvR sandbox from the Dutch perspective:

We are angry with the Russians to call the rum "just funny tasting vodka";
We are angry with the Pirates for stealing the rum;
We are angry with the Swedes that they used the good rum in their traditional "Glogg";
We are angry with the Americans for selling the rum too cheap due to capitalism kicking in;
We are angry with the Danes for using some kind of Dwarven Runes on the labels to mislead us into thinking there was no rum;
We are angry with the Spanish for serving rum in small cups to "better fit the tapas-style";
We are angry with the Polish for drinking *all* the rum;
We are angry with the French for just drinking wine and not any rum at all
And finally we are angry with the Prussians for being German;

So, there you have it. A lot to be angry about. 😉

It's all about rum and drunk fleets! Have fun guys!

And we are angry at the British because we keep forgetting them (because of the rum).

• Like 5

1 hour ago, o7Captain said:

NN long time in Russia ? They are here like 8 months :D

9 monthes to be precise, and since the beginning we tried to help REDS, BF, SHOCK and others clans in all possible actions....and we will continue to do so.

Mother Russia prevails, even if sometimes clans have differents goals. Only the big picture matters.

Edited by Forbin
  • Like 4

28 minutes ago, Captain Reverse said:

About hardcore. When we moved from Denmark to Russia, Russia had no cities (except Bermuda), there were no active clans, there was no rare tree and it had a lot of enemies. A month later, cities with a rare tree were captured (the port battles were at 4 am, against one of the strongest clans on the server, in my opinion).

Unbelievable. I found my archive. So I'm add some data to your message :D

So first mention about port owned by BF in Russian Empire dated by July 6, 2018.

Before (July 5, 2018) Russian Empire had 10 ports (San Andrés, Tulum, Conil, Apalachicola, Manataca, Conttoy, Somerset, Flatts, Saint George's Town, Guacata). Apalachicola produced White Oak Log.

Let's watch what happen in one month.

Russian Empire have 16 ports (Governor's Harbour, George Town, Fajardo, Ambergrease Caye, Congrios, Tulum, Xpu Ha, Conil, Conttoy, Somerset, Flatts, Saint George's Town, North Inlet, Kidd's Harbour, Guacata, Rum Cove). BF owned 5 ports including North Inlet which produced White Oak Log.

In two month Russian Empire have 17 ports.

In three month 18 ports. BF owned 5 ports

59 minutes ago, Captain Reverse said:

Regarding the battles between the clans, I have a suggestion, but I will voice it later.

I look forward to

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Captain Reverse said:

Thanks for the detailed statistics. I am glad that you have something to do :D

I advise you to continue in the same vein, since we all need some kind of content and work that we like to do. 

For me data mining is more interesting than pew pew.

• Like 5

Hope @Liq will acknowledge this below insertion of his pretty valuable work about main current Factions' clans.

Would be nice from Clans leaders to update it as major RVR info

"...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caribbean / WAR Server

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great Britain

Pirates

France

• [ER]
  • [ANCRE]
  • [GFR]

Spain

• [ABR] Armada Brasileira   /   Brazil-Portugal-based /   Portuguese speaking   /   RvR, PvP, Trade and PVE  /     contact: HipinusTW#4189 or [LAB]RcsHugo#0465 in Discord
  • [VLTRA]   /   Spain based (with international players)   /   Spanish+English speaking   /   RVR and PVP oriented   / 
  • [VOX]
  • [FNI]
  • [HS]

Dutch

USA

• [DDTC] Detroit Demolition & Trade Co.   /   US-based   /   English speaking   /   RVR and Coast Guard activities   /   Among the top 4 active clans in US /   Message Richbeard
    •   
  • [THOT] The Honorless Order of Twinkies   /   US-based   /   Mainly English speaking   /   Trading + Crafting clan  /   Message RadicalEnigma for more info
    •  

Danmark 

Sweden

Russia

Prussia

Poland

• [AHOY]  

..."

Thx

Edited by Celtiberofrog
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, qw569 said:

Unbelievable. I found my archive. So I'm add some data to your message :D

So first mention about port owned by BF in Russian Empire dated by July 6, 2018.

Before (July 5, 2018) Russian Empire had 10 ports (San Andrés, Tulum, Conil, Apalachicola, Manataca, Conttoy, Somerset, Flatts, Saint George's Town, Guacata). Apalachicola produced White Oak Log.

Let's watch what happen in one month.

Russian Empire have 16 ports (Governor's Harbour, George Town, Fajardo, Ambergrease Caye, Congrios, Tulum, Xpu Ha, Conil, Conttoy, Somerset, Flatts, Saint George's Town, North Inlet, Kidd's Harbour, Guacata, Rum Cove). BF owned 5 ports including North Inlet which produced White Oak Log.

In two month Russian Empire have 17 ports.

In three month 18 ports. BF owned 5 ports

I look forward to

@Captain Reverse #murderbynumbers

1 minute ago, Koveras said:

So.. The two largest factions (not counting the brits, for some reason no one ever does), has allied themselves? What would be the point of having 36% of the server pop in one alliance?

Too scared for an even war? Bork, Bork, BORKAAAAY!

unauthorized use of BORKing.

that's a paddlin'

if you haven't ignored thonys and you take his comments seriously, I think you can safely ignore the rambling ;).

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Meraun said:

#BF#notthefundamentofrussia

Just some math. Accuracy is low :D

There are two messages (one and two).

How many players played for Russian Empire June 30 at 20:30 UTC? 1200*0.163=195

The second message (@Captain Reverse)  show that there was 37 BF's players online. 37/195=18.9%

Edited by qw569

47 minutes ago, Koveras said:
3 hours ago, Thonys said:

You Troll..

Russia is most of the time our political ally

but perhaps you throw some books and  Frigates and all nations .... pew pew... :)

So.. The two largest factions (not counting the brits, for some reason no one ever does), has allied themselves? What would be the point of having 36% of the server pop in one alliance?

Too scared for an even war? Bork, Bork, BORKAAAAY!

Thonys still lives in pre-wipe times. No political agreements with any nation have been made... Russia is neither ally nor declared enemy. We sink each other where we find each other, just as everyone else does^^