Game-Labs Forum

Fresh RVR History (from 06-2019)

Celtiberofrog

5 hours ago, Routan said:

But they don’t want any other ports. They just feel it is not fair against them, that ppl move timers, so it don’t fit with there gameplay.

Just not fair.

I bet some of them are the backers and stoc kowners so they get to change the game to their like. In before timers removed again. :P

Honestly im just waitign that we are one ported again. Or Trux is farm fest. Oh joy so much fun game mechanics. ^^

Edited by James Thomson

The Union for Santo Domingo 

The day have come.
"Enemy of my enemy is my friend" has never been more true than today.
From all 7 top quality ports in Caribbean, Russian Empire held 5 of them - until today.
Those who days ago were shooting each other, now combined their power - only for today.
Despite the itching feel to shoot different direction, they forgot their differences - only for today.

And that's today, when Denmark, Sweden and Holland worked together to remove Russians from Hispaniola

50 Danish Ships, 40 Swedish and another 40 from Dutch. Even some Prussian ships were noticed in the area, and few British captains - despite their own Port Battles.
Almost 150 captains, just to fight the biggest nation of all - Russian Empire.

Swedish flotilla engaged main screening fleet of Russian Empire:
iKcu2SDPRZqyN9tm69Rk1w.png?width=1305&he

Danish screeners took care of the other group:
?width=1202&height=677

Few others scrambled on hunting down single ships, which result in taking over at least 2 Russian artisan ships:

unknown.png

unknown.png

All this allowed, what couldn't be achieved before - Danish Royal Fleet finally reached the city of Santo Domingo, and had a shot at taking it over.
The battle was absolute massacre - Danish came clean, without a single ship lost in the Port Battle.

7Ufr9Q9pSvOmDJjsGxPOWA.png

After all:

Russian Empire lost almost 40 ships, at least 4 of them beeing captured.
Amongst them, 10 were the 1st rated Ships of the Line, and another 9 were 2nd rate.

The results are still not final, as many smaller battles could have been missed in the chaos that emerged in southern Hispaniola.

One thing is sure - Russian is no longer in posession of any capital on Hispaniola Island.
And they can be defeated if all nations works together the greater evil.

The price of that success will be lost port of Bluefields.

But coalition of nation is going to fight Russian Empire there, and everywhere else.

Until balance is restored in the Caribbean.

Edited by OjK
  • Like 18

Well its about time they formed the antilles carebear alliance...again.... plus GB and prussia. Hopefully now we can have some fun without the rejects complaining about evil russian empire zerg, unbeatable numbers, its not fair, yadda yadda

Edited by Potemkin

5 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

Well its about time they formed the antilles carebear alliance...again.... plus GB and prussia. Hopefully now we can have some fun without the rejects complaining about evil russian empire zerg, unbeatable numbers, its not fair, yadda yadda

I am more concerned that some clans don´t know when the right moment to stop winning has arrived. Smashing the most important ports will surely lead to a heavy loss of players.

Well, the high perfomers can cannibalize themselves after that then. This great game mustn´t die! I hope this to be the baseline expectation of all of us. Best wishes, Gene

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

This event won't become a regular thing. Sweden will still fight against the other nations we helped today. Almost immediately after it ended we had Danish ships camping our capital again. The Danes owe us a favor now, but this is certainly not an alliance.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Latron said:

This event won't become a regular thing. Sweden will still fight against the other nations we helped today. Almost immediately after it ended we had Danish ships camping our capital again. The Danes owe us a favor now, but this is certainly not an alliance.

I think we all know how this is going to end, we're basically repeating past history with the same people in new places. Tbh im stoked, even if russia gets rolled eventually in rvr, we'll have more fun along the way than the rest of the server. I mean i could be wrong, someone in the antilles could start rvr between vp/swedes/danes but i seriously doubt thats going to happen.

Edited by Potemkin

1 minute ago, rediii said:

it would happen if REDS+NN would be in poland/france/spain/US but right now russia is stronger as 2 of the biggest nations combined which is sad for the game

if russia falls again we will go back to denmark i think

2 minutes ago, rediii said:

it would happen if REDS+NN would be in poland/france/spain/US but right now russia is stronger as 2 of the biggest nations combined which is sad for the game

Including BF, I'd guess they would have same amount of ships today, Russia only.

Just now, rediii said:

Like i said im excited for whats coming. You dont need to justify anything. 

Just now, Rune said:

if russia falls again we will go back to denmark i think

You see? That's the problem of this game.
How about "trying to rebuild"?
Finding a "balance"?

Just no - let's go other super power to make it another super power.

That's SUPER BORING.

Forged Papers are absolutely worst thing that could have happened to this game.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, rediii said:

not justifying anything just everyone fighting for their survival against a certain nation

Thats a little dramatic but ok. Here i thought it was because you anolytic and north were such good friends. Guess i had it all wrong.

4 minutes ago, OjK said:

You see? That's the problem of this game.
How about "trying to rebuild"?
Finding a "balance"?

Just no - let's go other super power to make it another super power.

That's SUPER BORING.

Forged Papers are absolutely worst thing that could have happened to this game.

we have been doing that but now you all seem determent to kill off russia again. how many time should we rebuild and watch you destroy it,  as it stands right now after the wipe we have only attack the prussians and the brits and we have been attack by the danes and because they failed to get in to a port battle 4 time they gather together the rest of the server to kill us off again.

44 minutes ago, Latron said:

Yeah I have hardly played the game as much as I want to simply because of Danmark. I want to relax but cannot do that till close to midnight because of Danish players camping our waters. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Davos Seasworth said:

Yeah I have hardly played the game as much as I want to simply because of Danmark. I want to relax but cannot do that till close to midnight because of Danish players camping our waters. 

It's nothing personal just good business.

6 minutes ago, Norden said:

It has become personal when it is a constant daily occurrence. I just got on for a second only to listen to people be upset about this and I got right off. Not fun when I cant go out and play the game. Not like Sweden was being unreasonable too. We asked for some space where we can unlock our ships and rank up our new players while still having PvP but apparently for the Danes outside of HAVOC that is too hard.

Edited by Davos Seasworth
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Norden said:

So...you attack and sink allies who are trying to grind PvE or new players?  I hope you realize how much that's shooting yourself in the foot.  I know I'm still lobbying for no-one to help your nation again until you guys grasp that these are other players your attacking over and over and over.  But hey, when you lose the next port battle b/c your screened out because no-one trusts your nation or cant help because were under-leveled you'll figure it out.

18 minutes ago, Rune said:

how many time should we rebuild and watch you destroy it

Until someone will actually find a reason?

To not takeover 25% of the map?
To not capture almost every 55 points?
To not wipe out the nation which was 10x smaller?

It's Your problem that You don't know where to stop.

Edited by OjK
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, OjK said:

Until someone will actually find a reason?

To not takeover 25% of the map?
To not capture almost every 55 points?
To not wipe out the nation which was 10x smaller?

It's Your problem that You don't know where to stop.

Enjoy your OW "pvp", because thats all you're gonna get with the carebear alliance that encompases the other 75% of the map lmao.

Maybe all those clans moved to russia because they knew everyone who isnt russia would rather kiss rediii's ass than fight him. Cant wait till rvr dies again and we get the "devs r evil we need content" garbage back. You should be thanking russia for providing the single most concentrated target hahaha

Edited by Potemkin

14 minutes ago, Rune said:

we have been doing that but now you all seem determent to kill off russia again. how many time should we rebuild and watch you destroy it,  as it stands right now after the wipe we have only attack the prussians and the brits and we have been attack by the danes and because they failed to get in to a port battle 4 time they gather together the rest of the server to kill us off again.

Get your facts right.

Russia has destroyed Prussia.

Russia has attacked pirate (morgan bluf), spanish (san marcos) and British ports.

REDS have been avoiding all port battles using screeners. 

REDS have done a multiflip against GB to get a port without firing a shot.

But most importantly, Russia has shown since its creation that doesn't care about a healthy server. They never stop until one community is completely destroyed, like it happened with GB 2 years ago and like it has happened with Prussia 2 weeks ago.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Potemkin said:

Enjoy your OW "pvp", because thats all you're gonna get with the carebear alliance that encompases the other 75% of the map lmao.

Maybe all those clans moved to russia because they knew everyone who isnt russia would rather kiss rediii's ass than fight him.

Russia had just before the release as allies the prussians, french and spanish. Also you had agreements with the US and the poles.

Furthermore, some pirate clans often helped you in screening.

But you don't call it a carebear alliance.