Game-Labs Forum

Another russian alt

I tagged russian Trincomalee near Coral Bay. I was on Belle Poule he was on Trinco. I knew his friend was outside, but battle was ober 1.18.40 so he could not join. Then suddenly some swedish conni just joined to rise my side br for other russian to join. After other russian joined he left battle saying he is russian alt. Its time after time with those russian abusing alts to get unfair battle. Do something with this shit or otherwise pvp game will have no sense.

unknown.png

unknown (1).png

• Like 8

I dont really care if his swedish, russian, hutu, tutsi, martian or even Jesus Reincanated, he abused BR limit rules of OW battles. He did it intentionaly and that is a bad thing for PVP in this game. Those abuses are more and more common, and if devs wont do something about it it will kill solo PvP. For now game system  prefers large scale ganking without chance to have fair fight, especialy in regions with multi national presence like freetowns or i.e. Vieques region. So i still demand an action against this Scoose piece of ... And tbh fighting russians dont make you a crystal clear NA gamer of the year. I saw lots of russians fighting among themselves, just look at Moscal streams for it.

Deleted, no point here.

After other russian joined he left battle saying he is russian

hmmm what i read from you screenshots is that he thought YOU were a russian alt :)  "come to me russian alt".

Edited by Forbin

Read what he wrote. And he didnt saw russian trinco in other circle, when they enetered in 30 second interval? Yep he wanted to fight thats for sure... And im not crying. When i go solo on capital waters of sweden, france or holland, im totaly ok with revenge fleets, and fighting against 3, 4 other players. Thats the risk im taking. I saw 2 russian trincos on OW, i lured one of them out, separated them to have 1 on 1 fight,, and then one moron clicks in to rise my BR and writing in chat exectly that he did it, im sure its an rules abuse. And to be honest assuming that guy from PURGE clan who just few days ago tried to take out Ponce from us would like to help poor polish player in 1 on 1 battle is a lot of optimistic overinterpretation.

Edited by Jan Bellaq

1 hour ago, Jan Bellaq said:

Read what he wrote. And he didnt saw russian trinco in other circle, when they enetered in 30 second interval? Yep he wanted to fight thats for sure... And im not crying. When i go solo on capital waters of sweden, france or holland, im totaly ok with revenge fleets, and fighting against 3, 4 other players. Thats the risk im taking. I saw 2 russian trincos on OW, i lured one of them out, separated them to have 1 on 1 fight,, and then one moron clicks in to rise my BR and writing in chat exectly that he did it, im sure its an rules abuse. And to be honest assuming that guy from PURGE clan who just few days ago tried to take out Ponce from us would like to help poor polish player in 1 on 1 battle is a lot of optimistic overinterpretation.

First of all, what we do in RVR and what we do in PVP is Independent, so it's normal for us to fight, even the same day, with you and against you. It's a well known politic of sweden to seperate this. We had RVR peace in the past with some nations but attack each other in PVP.

The main thing in your thread is something different. By now a lot of Players are complaining about Russia, because of the strength of the russian fleets. In adition some players don't like the winning joiners from other nations, mostly those guys who have accounts in their old nation and in Russia. 
But this is only a result of an actual situation which could change tomorrow if clans change nation. So, I see no reason to change something. Every Nation has players with more than one account and it is completely irrelevant how they use this.

Sc00se, the player in this example is a guy of my clan, and as I know him, he had the suspicion that you are "only" a russian "alt" that planned traps.
So you can call it absurd that he entered the battle with the meaning to sail in a trap. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, HamBlower said:

First of all, what we do in RVR and what we do in PVP is Independent, so it's normal for us to fight, even the same day, with you and against you. It's a well known politic of sweden to seperate this. We had RVR peace in the past with some nations but attack each other in PVP.

The main thing in your thread is something different. By now a lot of Players are complaining about Russia, because of the strength of the russian fleets. In adition some players don't like the winning joiners from other nations, mostly those guys who have accounts in their old nation and in Russia. 
But this is only a result of an actual situation which could change tomorrow if clans change nation. So, I see no reason to change something. Every Nation has players with more than one account and it is completely irrelevant how they use this.

Sc00se, the player in this example is a guy of my clan, and as I know him, he had the suspicion that you are "only" a russian "alt" that planned traps.
So you can call it absurd that he entered the battle with the meaning to sail in a trap. 

I dont mind rvr, maybe you didnt had a chance to read all Forbin post, before he edited it. If your clan pal joined the battle and saw me battling with enemy one on one, and then in next 30 seconds another russian coming into the frey (which could not happen if he didnt join and rise BR), he should stay and fight not click out. He's behaviour looks suspicius, as planned expolitong of RoE to let other russian into battle.

When devs implemented new system i was optimistic. It should guarantee fairness in battle, and in most cases it works good. Not perfect but good. We need a bit more ship BR balancing, but in nation against nation battles it works ok. But in multinational enviroment, without alliance system (why it was taken away?), RoE have too much backdoors to exploit. Im not a xenophobe, russophobe or russofile, i like many ppl from russia who plays this game, and to be sure not only russian players expolit game bugs,, but there are lots of smartasses with multiaccounts that are exploiting the game. You dont even need multiaccount to expolit system, you just need one friend in other nation who can meddle battle BR balance in your favor. This behavior is bad for PvP and destroys all good things from new RoE. Maybe time has come to make OW battles open for initialy involved nations? ANd letting multinational fights to patrol zone? I dont really know how to achieve fairnes with OW RoE system, but punishing ppl who expolit the system seems a good start.

Edited by Jan Bellaq

I, generally, like that concept, which favors more even fights, but, in its' current form, it's too easy to exploit. And exploiting it on purpose should be penalized, until a solution for the exploit is found. The problem is, of course, that it's very difficult, to prove, that someone exploited it on purpose.

On the other hand, it needs to be secured that those, who join on weaker side, could leave seeing that the side they joined, is dead already, or dying. 

• Like 2

It's the mechanic that is the problem.  It can even happen without malice.  You see a battle and jump in to offer help, but your ally doesn't want help (farming?) and asks you to leave.  Now you've increased his BR and enemies can join.  I sail with a buddy sometimes and often tell him to NOT join the battle as I don't want the inflated BR.  It takes away the fun of the gank!

It is an RoE issue when any idiot random player can jump into any fight at will and thereby completely reshuffle the deck for those that are inside the battle.

Example:

1. Player A gets tagged by player B, who has his gank buddies incoming.
  2. Due to BR autobalance 1 more player can join before battle closes for B side. Player A may well be good enough to deal with two enemies on his own. If he isn't well tough luck...
  3. Player C sees the battle and joins to have a look what is going on inside.
  4. BR limit changed, Battles opens up for B side again, the rest of the gank fleet can join. In case player A was already overwhelmed by dealing with two enemies nothing really changed. In case he was good enough to deal with two he now has to deal with even more, while he can probably expect little help by player C.

Yes reinforcement can work really well in certain cases. It can also be heavily exploited by alts and often enough makes it worse even without any alts due to random people joining battles and closing them when actual organised reinforcements (e.g.clanmates on voice comms) may have been on the way.

Also sorry for going somewhat off-topic in tribunal..

Edited by Tom Farseer

3 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

since it is very clear now that nothing illegal happened here.

Is it clear?  Regardless of nationality or intent, a player joined a battle...allowing others to join based on ROE...and then did not fight.  It's worth exploring and getting a ruling.  If these ROE continue as they are, there will be a lot of these complaints.

36 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

You're tribunaling Russian players in this thread. Claiming that Swedish alts are used to unlock entry into battle for Russians.

Now you claim that you don't care, who unlocked entry for Russian players. That's the point where your complaint turns into an intentional false accusation, since you know now that PURG clan is hostile to Russia and was the only clan who nightflipped one of our ports in the Gulf to force us into a PB early in the morning. You should have withdrawn your complaint instead, since it is very clear now that nothing illegal happened here.

Very bad behaviour, mate.

Guy who joins battle writes "come to me russian alt :D" from what i got from his message was that he is russian alt mocking from me, which was in line with his behaviour (joining in to rise BR, not fighting and clicking out) thats why its named another russian alt. In meantime some explenations were made according his nationality, but it dosnt matter if he is russian, chinees, polish or swede, his behavior was violating the RoE rules.

And yes you are correct, actions of Scoose is very bad behavior indeed mate. 

Edited by Jan Bellaq