Game-Labs Forum

Most Ridiculous Ganks

Im wondering how they behave on teamspeak/discord voice chat during something like that, they are clearly determined! 🤣 (it's better to camp hidden next to a port for half of hour to sink a trashy ship and receive shit reward instead of going to a place that's more fun and worthy of the time)

Edited by Captain2Strong

I don't know who these guys are and really do not care but I do have one thing to say to this tracy lords guy. When you make a kill count list with screenshots please do not count players that have alt f4ed in open world. I like to live dangerously. 2 min quit timer is for pussies!

I still will continue to log out with alt f4 so next time you sink me afk I would not like to know about it until I log in. I still cannot get over the fact that I am kill:171 :D The standards some of the trash has in this game is beyond me. Kill 171.... 

Screenshot_11.png?width=1202&height=677

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

I don't know who these guys are and really do not care but I do have one thing to say to this tracy lords guy. When you make a kill count list with screenshots please do not count players that have alt f4ed in open world. I like to live dangerously. 2 min quit timer is for pussies!

I still will continue to log out with alt f4 so next time you sink me afk I would not like to know about it until I log in. I still cannot get over the fact that I am kill:171 :D The standards some of the trash has in this game is beyond me. Kill 171.... 

Screenshot_11.png?width=1202&height=677

This"gank" is far from being the worst one in this game (BR 250/270).

But that's true that BR values should be reviewed totally. For instance, how to explain the BR 180 of the pirate frigate, vs 215 for the Hermione (which allows a quasi permanent reinforcement of the pirate frigate side in case of 1v1, denying 1v1)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Warin said:

СкÑинÑÐ¾Ñ 7c3131ea

Failed gank :D

How is qualify as a (most redicolous) gank... couple of noobs with probably same BR as you or less.

Sorry, proper NA gank is usually 3-4 times your own br (vets included).

Apart from that, well done... 😉

Edited by Madame Sangre des Mortes
  • Like 3

On 9/19/2019 at 8:23 PM, Aquillas said:

This"gank" is far from being the worst one in this game (BR 250/270).

But that's true that BR values should be reviewed totally. For instance, how to explain the BR 180 of the pirate frigate, vs 215 for the Hermione (which allows a quasi permanent reinforcement of the pirate frigate side in case of 1v1, denying 1v1)

i was banned so I could not reply but I think I made it clear that I was not actually ganked in that battle. I was not playing.... I was making fun of them posting a screenshot of them sinking an afk ship. Its not even close to a gank. Besides that those 3 scrubs would not be capable of sinking anything half their BR in a battle. They are trash. 

• Like 1