Game-Labs Forum

Patch 30: Trading feedback

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Barbancourt said:

All missions (all activities, really) should pay taxes to the originating port.  Cargo, passenger, delivery, hostility - everything.

I'd consider my Trader Cutter or Trader Lynx as my personal ship, not the admiralty's, and the transport agreement between myself and the passenger shouldn't be taxed. We don't want a big gov't to get bigger. :)

7 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

I'd consider my Trader Cutter or Trader Lynx as my personal ship, not the admiralty's, and the transport agreement between myself and the passenger shouldn't be taxed. We don't want a big gov't to get bigger. :)

The port owner should have a cut of anything that happens in their port. 

That is why it needs moderation. 

Any port needs to spawn, at certain intervals, repairs and rum for 2.5xcrafting price. So you have to sell at reasonable yet profitable price. 

What is funny for me, a ship crew has carpenter right? So he only needs some wood to repair. Wood comes from tree, so ridicilous prices for repairs is unrealistic. 

14 minutes ago, Beeekonda said:

Yes, those are one of yours)

hihi, well i got a Monopole, not my fault nobody is challenging my Prices. Also, i have lost plenty of Indianman to a Swedish Raiding Squad in there Area...  so the Production price is more around 250ish

20 minutes ago, AeRoTR said:

That is why it needs moderation. 

Any port needs to spawn, at certain intervals, repairs and rum for 2.5xcrafting price. So you have to sell at reasonable yet profitable price. 

What is funny for me, a ship crew has carpenter right? So he only needs some wood to repair. Wood comes from tree, so ridicilous prices for repairs is unrealistic. 

No, they dont!  . it shoud be Playerbased. If you kill Carronades and Long Guns as well wahts left to Craft? DLC  Ships and Gun Spawing all over the  Map? hello kitty that

If you are unhappy with the Prices, you can always craft them yourself. But since you dont want to have to do Work of Hauling and trading for it (You lazy shits 🙂). you gotta life with the Price. Simple as taht. @AeRoTR @Beeekonda

Edited by Meraun

Dear admin,

Trading was and is the base for every clan. The goods an the money were provided by the traders to build warships for pvp-purposes. At this very moment trading in goods for shipbuilding has become impossible. Neither trading in goods gives you any money.

The old trading system was ok. It needed improvement as the whole game needed to be better balanced. E.g. the game has to be again nation based and not clan based. Historical corrections to the game like deleting the endinorog guns from 1780; and so on and so forth. Russians in the Caribbic????

• Like 1

Need to fix fleet AI that performs like crap in battle cant repair cant do crap. Trade is dead without fleets that can manuever and repair.  it is way too easy fore the PVP players to steal you fleet .. it is like eating cotton candy the ships stick near the enemy and do nothing to defend themselves.

Without some control of fleets the trading game is dead, PERIOD  Just take the fleets out all together if you are not going to fix them 

Edited by angriff

On 3/20/2019 at 3:43 PM, admin said:

letter delivery will be replaced by cargo delivery very soon
heavy cargo good profit in reals for a manageable short route to provide for 100% losses in PvP if you urgently need cash.

Alright, so we're now bout a little less than a month after the update and my doubloons have melted from 100'000 to 199 this weekend. Meanwhile I still have above 10'000'000 reals which aren't worth shit. How sad is that?

I understand the need for heavy cargo missions for PvP server, but these are two different activities, with different rewards. There was no need to scrap one to make the other available. And again, the one that is redundant is cargo delivery.

Buy/Sell interface (add the possibility to buy/sell with dubs/CM) or monetary system altogether (reduce the amount of currencies), one of these needs a rework to fit with current economy and make the situation bearable for all, including non hardcore players.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zlatkowar said:

Alright, so we're now bout a little less than a month after the update and my doubloons have melted from 100'000 to 199 this weekend. Meanwhile I still have above 10'000'000 reals which aren't worth shit. How sad is that?

I understand the need for heavy cargo missions for PvP server, but these are two different activities, with different rewards. There was no need to scrap one to make the other available. And again, the one that is redundant is cargo delivery.

Buy/Sell interface (add the possibility to buy/sell with dubs/CM) or monetary system altogether (reduce the amount of currencies), one of these needs a rework to fit with current economy and make the situation bearable for all, including non hardcore players.

And I have tons of doubloons and plenty of reals.  My issue is that I'm just not really doing any spending while waiting for the wipe, but I make a lot of doubloons with PVP.  I think the Peace and War servers have different needs/uses for the various currencies and this has been overlooked.

• Like 2