Game-Labs Forum

Patch 27 - Port Interface, New missions, Streamlined economy, Insurance, New currencies.

admin

57 minutes ago, Archaos said:

I had a level 3 shipyard on my main and alt and there is no redeemable for 90k Reals or 6k Dubloons.

56 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

Checked, nothing.

then please report  F11 from those accounts who are missing reals or doubloons for shipyars.. investigation is required to reply and we don't know your in game player names. 
provide info on number of shipyards and their locations in that report

7 minutes ago, LADY CASSARD said:

Hello,

I did not have the redeem of 6000 doublons for the shipyard. I had one lvl 3 at Noth Inlet.

Is this normal ? My team mates have had 6000 more doublons. Thank you.

please report from game from the account who is missing gold and reals.. but most likely they are in your redeemables.

2 minutes ago, Despeinao said:

We win the PB of La Desconocida 40 minutes ago, and this port is still of Danmark, is that a bug?

could be

but only can check tomorrow. Please cross post in support section with more details to not get lost in comments.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, admin said:

this is removed tomorrow. chest can only used in port. the fact that you can move gold to chest sneaked in from testbed (for easier testing) and will be removed. 

thank god, it makes sense now

8 hours ago, admin said:

outposts now charge for passenger transportation

I dont know if this issue is definitive o maybe can be fixed tomorrow... But are you sure of that?.. BTW lets us manage ALL port operations from one of our outposts...

44 minutes ago, admin said:

this is removed tomorrow. chest can only used in port. the fact that you can move gold to chest sneaked in from testbed (for easier testing) and will be removed. 

If that's the case, what's the point in having a money chest at all?

3 minutes ago, victor said:

If that's the case, what's the point in having a money chest at all?

Because if you dont have a money chest that is accessible in all ports then you can get stuck somewhere without the ability to teleport as these need dubloons now. Just seen in nation chat someone not being able to teleport because he put all his dubloons into his warehouse in KPR and was wanting to teleport from somewhere else but had no dubloons.

11 minutes ago, Archaos said:

Because if you dont have a money chest that is accessible in all ports then you can get stuck somewhere without the ability to teleport as these need dubloons now. Just seen in nation chat someone not being able to teleport because he put all his dubloons into his warehouse in KPR and was wanting to teleport from somewhere else but had no dubloons.

hello kittying nuts really. Yuck.

WHY !!!!

Gaming is pleasure ...

My pleasure in this game was, before going to bed,to check my outpost to see if i could buy something or follow my contracts ....;80 doublons ...no more pleasure......

My pleasure was  to PVE to grind my ship , now i have to PVE to grind Doublons .....no more pleasure....

My pleasure was sometime to get PVP marks who offer me what was impossible to get in another way .....now grind IA you get the same .....no more pleasure....

Etc etc etc.....

I wonder why dev brake every big update what was working well.....Combat /PVP/Victory mark was a good balanced system why did they change for this "no taste" doublons....

Why kill trade or casual player with the 10 doublon TP from OP to OP

Why remove 7 or 6 rate mission from a lot of port ....How can beginners grind their ships....

The UI was uggly and needed an update but why to change everything ....every time the same thing 

I'm really obsete you kill my pleasure 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, admin said:

because it was announced on 19th of april ?

Also its not a conversion really. PVP marks and Combat marks were abandoned. Marks were present int the google doc posted by Ink describing the conversion prices. That google docs existed for months now. (link in the patch notes)

You're arguing semantics about the Marks, just like with the new buildings. They functionality of these things is not new, no matter what you want to call them or how they are managed in-game. That's what players are focused on. You can tell me 1200 moon rocks are required for Loodsman, and that fishing in the bermuda triangle for twelve hours will give me thousands, but to me it's just a mark.

More importantly, not a single other developer on the planet would rely on months old patch notes and the assumption that most, all, or any players have read them. I can't speak for others, but this is far from my first Early Access title. You guys do things -- well, since I don't want to banned, I'll just say "strangely."

When localization is finished, will you guys be providing documentation for the open world systems left untouched by the tutorials, or will every patch note in NA's several year history still be considered "required reading?" For example, I shouldn't have to buy buildings to see what they do, nor should I have to visit a forum to ask anyone who was brave/dumb enough to experiment fore me. This isn't Minecraft.

• Like 3

Stupid question - Is gunpowder a 'thing' now in game? Is it used to produce some sort of consumable or resource for ship building?

I see there is a blueprint for producing gunpowder (not the special ones) and mines/caves for saltpetre (not the special ones) and sulphur are shown as buildings now....and needed to produce gunpowder.

• Like 1

Killed a player frigate today and looked in his hold there was only repairs. Sank him and suddenly 500 dubloons appeared in his hold. Is this dubllons from his chest?