Game-Labs Forum

Lost All Money. Negative gold

FRAN

20 hours ago, FRAN said:

After many months of trading, today (January, 28 - 2018 , 14:30 time server) when carrying out a mission, all my money has changed of positive to negative ( change + to - )

I exit/entry game, but not fix.

Negative money

URL Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/MA9Q5

Tell us honestly

Did you exploit somehow or not? And if you did why you did not report it?

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, Pablo Frias said:

I think he wouldn´t have reported if he had exploited to get that amount of money. I mean, that would be stupid.

This wouldn't be the first time...

Can remember of a cocain snorting footbal trainer, who suggested a chemical hair test:o:P

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Pablo Frias said:

I think he wouldn´t have reported if he had exploited to get that amount of money. I mean, that would be stupid.

Sorry to say, but the moment a certain fellow found a 3000% profit with Iron Fittings a mere 2 minutes sail it was reported and promptly fixed.

Same with a lot of other economic "shortcuts". Some are intended, some are not. A tester knows when something is not correct and is bound to report it, lest wait for game release.

In any case, let the Devs look upon this bug. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

Sorry to say, but the moment a certain fellow found a 3000% profit with Iron Fittings a mere 2 minutes sail it was reported and promptly fixed.

Same with a lot of other economic "shortcuts". Some are intended, some are not. A tester knows when something is not correct and is bound to report it, lest wait for game release.

In any case, let the Devs look upon this bug. 

Dude is a pro trader and does the job no one else wants to do. Maximizing income to the last penny. 

Edited by H2O

24 minutes ago, H2O said:

Dude is a pro trader and does the job no one else wants to do. Maximizing income to the last penny. 

Not saying it is not. Please, do not read my words with your mind.

I specifically said any odd findings should be reported. Any wrong with that ? I guess not.

Safe travels, watch the horizon. I mean, when not in the safe zone.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

Not saying it is not. Please, do not read my words with your mind.

I specifically said any odd findings should be reported. Any wrong with that ? I guess not.

Safe travels, watch the horizon. I mean, when not in the safe zone.

Anything wrong with me saying he is an honest man and NA is full of bugs? No. I never sail alone Mr. Wise-man. 

Edited by H2O

38 minutes ago, H2O said:

Anything wrong with me saying he is an honest man and NA is full of bugs? No. I never sail alone Mr. Wise-man. 

Find them. Report them. Don't abuse them. That's yours, mine, everyone's pledge on early access.

More than half the map is deserted...  I came across 6 undercrewed spanish indiamen north of the vera cruz safezone the other night, they just ducked into the first port they could.  (I was only in a surprise)

Huge areas of the map are safe because no one has a reason to go there except the occasional trader, and some areas are a long trip to find nothing to shoot at.  I dunno how we solve that with the realistic map..

Edited by SKurj

I think this proves the fact that Devs do not monitor player income on this server. There are 100s of people who own such sums and only now when player reports a problem he is accused of cheating. 

Edited by H2O

1 hour ago, Hethwill said:

Find them. Report them. Don't abuse them. That's yours, mine, everyone's pledge on early access.

can u explain what is ment with exploits? buying cheap and sell high is not an exploit in my opionen and if ppl still sell items for low to get rid of them - mhhh traders profit.

but still its a bug that u cant earn more than 2,147,483,647 gold.

Edited by CTC_ClanLeader

1 hour ago, Hethwill said:

Abuse of what? Guy clearly know how to trade. I think the problem here is Devs need to play their game more and test all these thing by themselves instead of calling people exploiters. Might as well remove trading after all. I mean it's normal these days .

Edited by H2O