Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yet another map which uses the in-game map and live data: na-map. I hope this map is useful and I am happy to receive any feedback (bugs, feature requests). Source on github. Changelog

v8.7 2019-03-30 new: loot and chest data added (#35) added: ship compare with hard caps (#69) updated: ship data (Rättvisan, Pandora, Rattlesnake, Rattlesnake heavy, Le Requin – #1

Preview of the upcoming improved trade tool. Trades between George Town and Remedios (see below for a screen shot), take for example "Textile Machinery (13k/12)": Textile machinery: item dr

Posted Images

  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Ntweedie2007 said:

Hi there - love the site, much respect.

Do you know when you will be able to update it, however, as the stats for some ships are wrong - specifically the Admiraal de Ruyter (guns are wrong) and others. Thanks! o7

AFAIK, that info comes straight from the API data exported by Game Labs, so it would be up to them to change.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GrubbyZebra said:

AFAIK, that info comes straight from the API data exported by Game Labs, so it would be up to them to change.

Odd that their API data is different from what is in the game no? I'm no game developer though, by any means! Thanks for the reply :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2020 at 1:24 PM, Felix Victor said:
On 2/7/2020 at 5:53 PM, Felix Victor said:

 

API data does not differentiate between 32lb and 36lb cannons.

Just to make it clearer: both cannon weights are coded as "2" whereas 42lb is coded as "1".

@Ntweedie2007 I think you'e looking for this

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Conte D. Catellani said:

Hello, i have problem

I dunno what happen but a month ago i was able, placing into the "Show good Aviability"  for example Art of Steering by rudder" to see on the right side of the map the list of the town and the price for buy and sell.

Now i just see the list empty 

https://imgur.com/a/8E6KCcG

what i'm doing wrong?

I would assume that the goods list updates at reset, so if nobody had a contract up for a particular book or upgrade at reset, then it won't show up in the goods list for that day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2020 at 10:30 AM, Conte D. Catellani said:

Hello, i have problem

I dunno what happen but a month ago i was able, placing into the "Show good Aviability"  for example Art of Steering by rudder" to see on the right side of the map the list of the town and the price for buy and sell.

Now i just see the list empty 

https://imgur.com/a/8E6KCcG

what i'm doing wrong?

Nothing, it is a bug 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2020 at 3:26 PM, Ntweedie2007 said:

Hi there - love the site, much respect.

Do you know when you will be able to update it, however, as the stats for some ships are wrong - specifically the Admiraal de Ruyter (guns are wrong) and others. Thanks! o7

API data has the same value for 32lb and 36lb cannons.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 2/27/2020 at 4:55 PM, Captain Cid said:

Think Limit is 40% but navy planking doesn't count to limit. So 44% more thickness possible

Why does it not count but other upgrades do? Any rule I can use?

Edited by Felix Victor
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2020 at 3:12 PM, Smoothie said:

Is there a function to see all different ranks of each nation? Can't find it :(

 

See in the user guide

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Pirate China
Thief Lie Bing
Rascal Xue Yuan
Scoundrel Shao Wei
Rogue Zhong Wei
Mutineer Shang Wei
Rover Shao Xiao
Brigand Zhong Xiao
Plunderer Shang Xiao
Raider Da Xiao
Scourge Shao Jiang
Terror Zhong Jiang
Curse Shang Jiang
Edited by qw569😳
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, qw569😳 said:
Pirate China
Thief Lie Bing
Rascal Xue Yuan
Scoundrel Shao Wei
Rogue Zhong Wei
Mutineer Shang Wei
Rover Shao Xiao
Brigand Zhong Xiao
Plunderer Shang Xiao
Raider Da Xiao
Scourge Shao Jiang
Terror Zhong Jiang
Curse Shang Jiang

They all look the same to me...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...