Game-Labs Forum

Post your coloured ships here

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paint : Cerb - French

Its not the most exciting paint, I would have like it to be a bit more blue.. :s

And the red trim looks too red and out of place. :c

Actually looks very nice. I did not dislike the original ocre though.

If anyone comes across some Privateer, Pickle and Lynx patterns please post them asap... please :)

50 might be a bit over the reduced proceedings of the late season, given more time was spent with mermaid than actual chasing of loot but can be arranged at a exchange of patterns. Pretty sure a good frigate class pattern is worth 3 schooner patterns.

I brought home an event crate with Niagara - Black Chequer in it and was excited to see what it looked like.  Shipped the paint back to Cabo and waited the 9+ hours for the delivery brig to arrive.  Opened the package and tucked it aboard my trusty speed outfitted Trader Lynx and whisked it to Charleston where I had a perfect Niagara all primed and waiting.  Got there, applied the paint, then hit that big beautiful sail button.  Went to open world and guess what, the Black Chequer pattern applied to the Niagara is pretty much the exact same as the stock paint scheme on the Niagara.  *sigh*  To verify I pulled a vendor bought one out of fleet duty and took it out. *sigh harder*  

Please don't take this as ungrateful, I rather enjoyed the event and all, just looking at it as one of those "Alpha Happens" kind of things.

• Like 1

I brought home an event crate with Niagara - Black Chequer in it and was excited to see what it looked like.  Shipped the paint back to Cabo and waited the 9+ hours for the delivery brig to arrive.  Opened the package and tucked it aboard my trusty speed outfitted Trader Lynx and whisked it to Charleston where I had a perfect Niagara all primed and waiting.  Got there, applied the paint, then hit that big beautiful sail button.  Went to open world and guess what, the Black Chequer pattern applied to the Niagara is pretty much the exact same as the stock paint scheme on the Niagara.  *sigh*  To verify I pulled a vendor bought one out of fleet duty and took it out. *sigh harder*  

Please don't take this as ungrateful, I rather enjoyed the event and all, just looking at it as one of those "Alpha Happens" kind of things.

Did you check in a battle?  I know a lot of graphic stuff is left off in the OW.

I did a summary of this thread in the german subforum.

Thought I share it here for you since I already recaped all paintjobs in one post:

cerberus:

20160821000237_1.jpg

pink essex:

DNfUAJ0.jpg

YajKTy9.jpg

Victory: Black Chequer

victory-black.png

Victory - noch einer

92oG4PS.jpg

Santisima

Screenshot_20-08-2016_22-09-35.png

Bellona:

http://imgur.com/a/KocKJ

Trincomalee1:

http://imgur.com/a/O9oBd

Trincomalee 2:

http://imgur.com/a/fJiBJ

Belle Poule:

http://imgur.com/a/bID2g

lol, pretty sure I saw you on your Niagara and immediately noticed it was different, so it must be different, right?

• Like 1

Why are people taking pictures of these paint schemes in the dark? Lol just curious..

Those have been my thoughts as well. We need pictures with good lighting.

That Bellona looks like a deadly wasp or something.  It almost makes me not want to fight it lol.