Game-Labs Forum

NAVAL ACTION 2 What improvements changeswould u like to see

On the Road map they are talking about Naval action2.  Naval action 1 is an awesome game so far and its still alpha. 

Some things I'd like to see for the second one are:

* The ability to move around your ship with some form of interior, Would make the long sailing sessions a bit better

* Watch the crew on deck reloading and running out the cannons, some crew in the rigging.

* Uniforms for the crew that look like uniforms, and officers on the deck etc, Not lawyers in bare feet pushing out non existent cannons :)

* Have the ability to bring in cannons and shut the cannon ports...

Just some graphical things mostly

Any ideas?

• Like 2

On the Road map they are talking about Naval action2.  Naval action 1 is an awesome game so far and its still alpha. 

* The ability to move around your ship with some form of interior, Would make the long sailing sessions a bit better

* Watch the crew on deck reloading and running out the cannons, some crew in the rigging.

* Uniforms for the crew that look like uniforms, and officers on the deck etc, Not lawyers in bare feet pushing out non existent cannons :)

Any ideas?

That is pretty much stuff they can do in the future with NA so why does it have to wait years and years for them to come out with the next one.  Let them finish this one first before we even talk about a NA2

This game could gets bigger with expansions or user content so no need of NA2

Yah I can see expansions way before they even think of a NA2.

When you are sailing past the edge of a peninsula and you listen closely to the sound of the waves crashing onto its rocky shore, you might hear the faint whisper: "Someday we might ...".

more developers so when something is reported it can be fixed before it is out of hand..

Actually... I like how they work. Have quite a streamlined process that we often do not see in persistent multiplayer games.

So far have seen nothing that got out of hand during the testing. We are given maximized assets and extremely profitable activities to fill our needs to make and break the exploits and bugs and look from outside what is really broken instead of being tied to just a facet of the game and being blinded.

• Like 1

1) historical battles mode with ladders - pick a ship or a captain and try a real Trafalgar out - instant battles instead of hours of waiting in OW - boring.

2) smaller OW scalable to the amount of players - or some better joining mechanics with longer timers - fun more than simulation - NA1 was so fun i february with big furball battles and a lot of burning and sinking ships! Now NA1 is a surrender-1 min escapeparty.... boring

I would like to see an impact on each ports trading economy by raiding AI (and enemy) traders.  In essence a blockade of ports in advance of capture by reducing the morale and wherewithal of the port and increasing the likelihood a port can be captured.  i.e. Knock out 20% of the traders visiting a port and the morale of the port drops 20% making it a candidate for capture.  While brute force captures of ports occurred, many were economic captures dictated by the lack of trade imposed by blockades.

graphical things like potbs has 

cannons recoil 

crew running up and down ratlines

different things as some people have mentioned

opening and closing gunports

running around on decks(need avatars first)

sailing around the world(at a speed up because that would legit take days from start to stop)

thingys id like

more open customization 

I think Naval Action 2 will be a single player game. :lol:  

When you're looking for PvP and not having any luck, or when most of your clanmates are inactive and the rest aren't online at the same time as you, it can feel like a singleplayer game already. :P 

-Real boarding with crew fighting each others in real time, falling in water, firing, dying ^^.

-whaleboat and small boat to save your crew when sinking, send message, land troops or treasure, fishing.

-Crew models on board and on the mast performing manoeuvers.

-Realistic ow sailing option

-full world map :)

Edited by Baptiste Gallouédec
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Any ideas?

i dont get the point why there needs to be a NAVAL ACTION 2 to implement such things.

I am not very active on the forums, but the talk about a possible naval action 2 while the actual game is still in alpha makes me, well,,, kinda angry

• Like 1

what i want to see in naval action 2? a garanteed access for naval action owners, then they can go crazy with world domination and port social live emulator with adrimal drama and hunchback huggs.

Totally ok for me then d(@_@)d