Game-Labs Forum

Extra Extra - Sweden vows to destroy GB!

TheDread

Today Sweden launched their attack against GB's only RVR crafting port, and when the Swedish diplomat was queried on the matter his response was, and I quote, "Frankly after the way GB have acted as a nation i dont even care if sweden becomes nothing. But wiping you all out will allow me to leave this game and move on a happy man."

Sweden has assembled a rogue's gallery of every nation hopping troll in the game...  every insecure baby who has to flock to the winning side and hide in Redii's shadow.   It's not the proud nation that Havoc built at Christmas time that stood toe to toe with Russia and almost took them...   it's a pathetic collection of bullies who are using the collective strength to prosecute personal grudges.   

We've been informed that we have until the PB time tomorrow to 'make them a reasonable offer.'   What offer does the world say is reasonable to bullies?   What offer do you think would actually sate them, and not have them coming back for more the instant another clan decided they wanted a little more, or the instant we stuck our head out and  tried  to play the game after?  

I'm not going to be bullied and I don't think anyone else in GB is keen for it either.   We will fight.   We will fight until we're out of ports and then we'll fight from free ports.  We will aid ANY other nation that is willing to take a stand against this army of evil...  these trolls that won't be happy until the game itself is destroyed because of their need to pat themselves on the back.   We will not surrender.  

It's time for all good men in this game...  and for all who care about whether this game remains playable in a few months... to stand up and say 'No.   This is not how we play.   When one nation vows to destroy another one...  especially one so important to the new player population of this game as GB...  we will respond and we will do it overwhelmingly."   I'm not asking for any specific party to play server police...  but I am saying...   if we let these people roll across nations one by one, demanding tribute or facing destruction...  there will be a point when it's too late to stop them.   

• Like 11
  • Sad 4

You were offered peace and you demanded 15 or so ports to make any peace deal. Also you still have 3 other fully upgraded ports for ship crafting or no?

Losing every battle, the demanding over a dozen ports for peace. Find your logic and sense if you still have any. Switching of your other THREE crafting ports to g4 h4 would be easy. You've been one of the richest nations in terms of taxes for like 1 year straight. 

And you were literally allowed 2 crafting ports to be kept save from any attack. But yeah bullies... huh? I guess all those other nations without 4 crafting ports should be here crying too. 

Edited by Never
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TheDread said:

it's a pathetic collection of bullies who are using the collective strength to prosecute personal grudges.   

Is this russian policy since release of the game?

You weren't crying so much when Spain was left with 1 crafter port, and you needed the help of the server's thug to take away their crafter port from the south. You are the nation that has the most crafter ports (excluding Sweden and Russians) and probably the one that you deserve the least . Show up in a port battle and stop trying to keep your empire of mud crying for the forum

Anyway there is a nation that doubles in ports to the "bully", but since your survival depends on that bully i never heard you critize them when they decided the destiny of most nations in this game.

Edited by DesPerdicio
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I think over half the players I sailed with 12 months ago are now Swede or Russian....so its not about nations its about personal values and how easy you want the game to be.  If you like to play games on hard made...try joining Brits.  SALTP is recruiting so message me :)

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, TheDread said:

these trolls that won't be happy until the game itself is destroyed because of their need to pat themselves on the back.   

you forgot here on thing, and that is the fact that the game was already ruined by the Russian Nation. this here is only the end game ( the last breath before RvR is totally dead)

Salamanca is not GB's only crafting port.

GB started a war it wasn't prepared to fight by attacking Prinz, let's not act like GB was innocent just because Prinz was neutral. Surrendering is a good option. You are not speaking for the entirety of GB when you say "we", you are speaking for the minority that stupidly voted to go to war and now don't turn up to port battles. GB is not important to the new player population, it has such ego driven players leading clans that all new players learn is how best to shit talk and lie their way through the game.

GB needs to be sent back to Jamaica so it can start again and shed most of the cancerous players it has. Then "we" can start rebuilding.

Edited by Band
  • Like 3

although we can agree with some statements :)

But,..Since this is a case between the english and the swedish 

we.. (dutch) have nothing to do with this and are neutral...

Edited by Thonys

22 minutes ago, Smoothie said:

You have nothing to do with RvR entirely 

that is why we are neutral :)

Sooo.... don't forget if you all.... think otherwise .... :))

believe it... or not ....we are still cousins of the monarchy 

its... blood (enigma)

Edited by Thonys

8 hours ago, TheDread said:

Sweden has assembled a rogue's gallery of every nation hopping troll in the game...  

Sadly this cannot be disputed, I only hope that Sweden is saved from the baggage & personalities that they bring.

I'm proud to call myself GB form the start, and I'll be GB at the finish. So Sweden do your worst, because GB will endure in one form or another. o7 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Random Noob said:

@Charles Caldwell Big words from someone who did basically nothing for his nation since he came back to the game. How about you actually support your nation with more than just propaganda?

..... C'mon tell us who you are in-game, then we'll see why I have the honour of being in your Book of Grudges. 

Or you could just hide behind some Random name!

• Like 1

I'm sure I heard from different Swedes they agreed on not touching crafting ports. 
Why am I not surprised they are now touching inappropriately Salamanca?

By the way, all those that say GB has many other crafting ports... yes. They do. But I guess the point is that most of the nation had shipyard in THAT particular port. I know it's hard to understand for weird guys like Tac and company, but luckily Frosty is here to explain such hard concepts like this one! Easily explained what @TheDread meant there.

Also, wasn't Sweden supposed to start fighting Russia again? Wasn't it the whole idea? This is getting sad... very sad. 

Nota Bene: I honestly don't care about GB or anything else, I just find hypocritical some sentences here and there, and I won't judge the decisions behind attacking crafting ports, given that it's a dick move in principle that forces many people to quit. What fun do you find in taking crafting ports? Can you enlighten me guys? Go figure...

o7 Frost

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Frosty said:

I'm sure I heard from different Swedes they agreed on not touching crafting ports. 
Why am I not surprised they are now touching inappropriately Salamanca?

By the way, all those that say GB has many other crafting ports... yes. They do. But I guess the point is that most of the nation had shipyard in THAT particular port. I know it's hard to understand for weird guys like Tac and company, but luckily Frosty is here to explain such hard concepts like this one! Easily explained what @TheDread meant there.

Also, wasn't Sweden supposed to start fighting Russia again? Wasn't it the whole idea? This is getting sad... very sad. 

Nota Bene: I honestly don't care about GB or anything else, I just find hypocritical some sentences here and there, and I won't judge the decisions behind attacking crafting ports, given that it's a dick move in principle that forces many people to quit. What fun do you find in taking crafting ports? Can you enlighten me guys? Go figure...

o7 Frost

I like being wierd, it separates me from the mundane.

Glad you missed me though, it’s nice to be appreciated.

Edited by Tac
  • Like 2