Game-Labs Forum

On 1/24/2020 at 9:31 PM, z4ys said:

1234.thumb.png.ab28065f210174d590e18f33c762d490.png

I would call it normal / cheaper

cant really compare to WoWS, they are lobby based ships which you buy once and have it available all the time, aswell as you cant break them up to say craft for inferior materials  and craft any other ships. Now if the ship knowledges once unlocked all slots on a ship  could be spent on other ships and you started with 5 unlocked slots with dlc ship this could be compareable. Also once you have the ship you actually have it, no risk if you sink no risk of losing your upgrades on it.

Edited by erelkivtuadrater
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, admin said:
  • Redoutable (Le suffren) is waiting for approval from valve. Once approved it will be launched immediately
  • Implacable (redoutable sister ship of temeraire class) will be in game by end of month - will definitely be a crafted ship with permit dropping from chests
  • Wrecker class status is still unknown - probably will be in game this month or feb - but we not sure about its status yet (imported vs rare vs crafted)

on the most popular question on Montagnes - montagnes is not yet in development. We need to fund (budget) it first. 

Could you maybe give every one a permit for one time for any new ships put in that is craftable?  I have been opening chest for a good while and seem to never get the ships permits I want. I'm sure we cover this before, "RNG GODS HATE ME."   That way we can all craft and test out one or maybe do a special mission for folks that they can do one time to get a permit?   Just random RNG loot kills my fun as I seem to get the same crappy loot and not what I want......I swear if I get one more swedish D**** Pump from random OW AI I'm going to scream.

8 hours ago, z4ys said:

I would like to see the armed indiaman as DLC so do whatever fits with the wrecker :D I believe it was said 2 dlcs one for free

They should of just did that with the LGV refit and I guess the armed Idniaman they have plans.  I think a normal trade ship would be good too.   Hell I'll take the armed Indiaman if it has decent cargo and use it as my lead ship when doing trade runs.    The only problem with DLC's is we can only redeem one at a time and some times we want more than one trade ship so it's best for the Refits.    Though still be nice to just redeem a normal trade ship any where I want to move stuff. 

A shallow water trade ship like LRQ Trader that has little to no guns on it (just put the little 2lbs on the sides and front).

Edited by Sir Texas Sir

On 1/24/2020 at 7:47 PM, admin said:
  • Redoutable (Le suffren) is waiting for approval from valve. Once approved it will be launched immediately
  • Implacable (redoutable sister ship of temeraire class) will be in game by end of month - will definitely be a crafted ship with permit dropping from chests
  • Wrecker class status is still unknown - probably will be in game this month or feb - but we not sure about its status yet (imported vs rare vs crafted)

on the most popular question on Montagnes - montagnes is not yet in development. We need to fund (budget) it first. 

Why is the Wreker unknown and why is the status not confirmed, because u said in the plans for 2020 that it would be a crafted ship

On 1/24/2020 at 7:47 PM, admin said:

I'm dissapointed, sir.

You said before (another thread) Wrecker ship was a crafted ship. Now, I have some dutch friends complaining about this change of mind.

They are saying things like "Do you see? Never trust that dev" I keep answering them "He is a very nice person, probably he has made a mistake when he posted that". Then they reply things like "old fellow, stop being so overconfident and blind, he only wants our money". 

• Like 2

On 1/24/2020 at 8:54 PM, erelkivtuadrater said:

cant really compare to WoWS, they are lobby based ships which you buy once and have it available all the time,

I can't command the posted ship at all times. I can't sail it against all tiers and just mow down low ranks at will.

In NA you can :) 

1 hour ago, GrubbyZebra said:

um, that is how they make money.

59 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

You should apply to Game Labs Business Director :) 

well im not educated in business, but from what i believe i think its smarter to reinvest it into the game and WHEN they start to profit more then they use they can put that into other projects, but not before its stable.

57 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

I can't command the posted ship at all times. I can't sail it against all tiers and just mow down low ranks at will.

In NA you can :) 

sorry its true its not available all the time. and so isnt your ship if you sink its gone, you have to start with a new one with new sets of upgrade

Edited by erelkivtuadrater
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, erelkivtuadrater said:

not the wisest decision then to start up 3 other games in alpha phase then IMO

I agree that they are probably spreading a little thin and would much prefer this game was their main focus. However this game is fully released. So our choices are we show them its financially profitable to keep it going and develop it further, or let it run its course and fade away. I know personally I would like this game to go the way of eve and live forever. I will continue to throw my sheckles at it to help ensure that. I'm a poor man but I believe in this game.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Captain2Strong said:

you could make your own game then!
or maybe support someone else to make it!

or maybe i could continue to support this game as i have done from the start? i know nothing about making games nor do i have the desire to learn. why would i support someone else to make it? i love this game and where it is. i have no problem with their prices and content. you must be confused? are you suggesting the game should fail? i dont understand what your trying to say here. just because i only recently became active on the forums doesn't mean i haven't been here for a long time. this game has come a very long way and the devs have earned every dollar they make. if YOU have a problem with the way they do things then YOU go make a game.

Edited by MrOkieDokie

1 hour ago, Lancelot Teggin said:

@admin you can show us some pictures of Redoutable and Implacable and what cannons both of them can mount? 😁

You can see data here:

https://na-map.netlify.com/

(Game tools, compare ships) or in the user guide (see the "guides" section of this forum.

Edited by Aquillas

On 1/28/2020 at 3:59 PM, MrOkieDokie said:

i love this game and where it is

you will get disappointed before you look around!!!

On 1/28/2020 at 12:32 PM, erelkivtuadrater said:

well im not educated in business, but from what i believe i think its smarter to reinvest it into the game and WHEN they start to profit more then they use they can put that into other projects, but not before its stable.

you need to have an answer prepared just incase someone asks about the money!

Edited by Captain2Strong

On 1/23/2020 at 4:19 PM, Captain2Strong said:

this is not a shitposting thread
this is thread about those very good ships!
go shitpost somewhere else!

when are they going be ready? 😐🙄🤨😤😡

I remember a day when I had a Diana...
... and then it suddenly evaporated and stopped existing!

I still have mine on Pve

5 minutes ago, Reorx Redbeard said:
On 1/23/2020 at 4:19 PM, Captain2Strong said:

I remember a day when I had a Diana...
... and then it suddenly evaporated and stopped existing!

I still have mine on Pve

but where is mine ? 😐

Edited by Captain2Strong