Game-Labs Forum

8 hours ago, Vizzini said:

waiting for valve to approve the dlc's as you well know :)

/reported

this is not a shitposting thread
this is thread about those very good ships!
go shitpost somewhere else!

4 hours ago, jodgi said:

Redoubtable and Implacable still have generic speed profiles in the API, that usually means they're not quite ready yet.

when are they going be ready? 😐🙄🤨😤😡

8 hours ago, Tiedemann said:

Where is the Diana?  😭

I remember a day when I had a Diana...
... and then it suddenly evaporated and stopped existing!

Edited by Captain2Strong

Where is le Redoutable? Where is Le Téméraire ?

Le Redoutable sunk the day after the battle of Trafalgar, having got 300 dead and 222 severely wounded men out of 643 during these battle (80% of the crew).

Le Téméraire was captured by the Royal Navy at the battle of Lagos (1759). It was sold out of the navy 25 years later.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Aquillas said:

Where is le Redoutable? Where is Le Téméraire ?

Le Redoutable sunk the day after the battle of Trafalgar, having got 300 dead and 222 severely wounded men out of 643 during these battle (80% of the crew).

Le Téméraire was captured by the Royal Navy at the battle of Lagos (1759). It was sold out of the navy 25 years later.

thank you for those details about history of those ships!

I think we should also be able to make reconstructions of those in this naval action game!

they should also add this HMS Temeraire british ship!

Edited by Captain2Strong

5 minutes ago, Aquillas said:

Aïe canne chaussure.

I mean: I can show, sure

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Téméraire_(1749)

Unless the one in game is another Le Téméraire. There was several called that name in La Royale.

The expecting ingame Temeraire (Redoutable) belongs to Sanet-built 74-gunners (from 1780s onwards). Model most probably will be based on Boudriot's book.

Edited by Malcolm3
  • Like 1

• Redoutable (Le suffren) is waiting for approval from valve. Once approved it will be launched immediately
  • Implacable (redoutable sister ship of temeraire class) will be in game by end of month - will definitely be a crafted ship with permit dropping from chests
  • Wrecker class status is still unknown - probably will be in game this month or feb - but we not sure about its status yet (imported vs rare vs crafted)

on the most popular question on Montagnes - montagnes is not yet in development. We need to fund (budget) it first. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5
  • Sad 5

41 minutes ago, admin said:
  • Wrecker class status is still unknown - probably will be in game this month or feb - but we not sure about its status yet (imported vs rare vs crafted)

I would like to see the armed indiaman as DLC so do whatever fits with the wrecker :D I believe it was said 2 dlcs one for free

Edited by z4ys
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Cetric de Cornusiac said:

Stop bitching, you infidels, and enjoy DLC ships which are right now on sale with 30% discount (except Hercules for whatever reason, and Leopard for obvious reason). 😛

Still too expensive on a per ship basis.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1