Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

46 minutes ago, PelusaNinja said:

Good fight but 9kBR vs 10,6 obvius result.

You could turn away and decide not to fight, given that you had this disadvantage... but you thought you were stronger anyway... and got defeated. Maybe some humility will save you next time! Cheers.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Comrade FrosT said:

You could turn away and decide not to fight, given that you had this disadvantage... but you thought you were stronger anyway... and got defeated. Maybe some humility will save you next time! Cheers.

Ure wrong, next battle outside PB, they had 3k more BR and we kill them all, we know we can beat them but points, forts and Br diff was too hard for a PB, and if we go to Pb at 04.22 at night, we will not turn and leave easily.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PelusaNinja said:

Ure wrong, next battle outside PB, they had 3k more BR and we kill them all, we know we can beat them but points, forts and Br diff was too hard for a PB, and if we go to Pb at 04.22 at night, we will not turn and leave easily.

The point is that you complained about the outcome... even though for you it was clear that it was the only possible outcome. Also BR doesn't matter much. Point is that you picked 1st rates too which is a silly move to be fair and I'm sure it's one of the reasons why you lost. (maybe you didn't have enough BR from the beginning?)

3 minutes ago, Comrade FrosT said:

The point is that you complained about the outcome... even though for you it was clear that it was the only possible outcome. Also BR doesn't matter much. Point is that you picked 1st rates too which is a silly move to be fair and I'm sure it's one of the reasons why you lost. (maybe you didn't have enough BR from the beginning?)

You should rather spend time training your danish captains for port battles than sitting in forum

Edited by Botq
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Comrade FrosT said:

Maybe we must play for san juan in a future, i wanna see ure magic strategies, sir julio cesar 🙌🏻

• Like 3

1 hour ago, vellnueve said:

Points differential not nearly as big - due to a bug or hardware failure  I was out of the battle just after the first ranging shots. Something like 10K to 9.3K realistically

Exactly 9,150 vs 10,600

we played near 15-17 big battles from u started the war and this one was ur first vic, 4kills vs 2, not pretty much but congrats.

Edited by PelusaNinja
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Staunberg99 said:

In all fairness still think it is better than hiding in Russia. But plz do not attack. War for San Juan is so old fasion. try something new. 
Truth is that summer is comming. War is for Winther, and those long cold nights.

At Spain, all year be like summer, we dont have cold long nights❤️🇪🇸❤️

Edited by PelusaNinja
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, PelusaNinja said:

Maybe we must play for san juan in a future, i wanna see ure magic strategies, sir julio cesar 🙌🏻

Well I guess since your such a big shot now you won't need Sweden giving you ports or helping you any more.

Nice to see you have grown into such a fierce man now that you won't need Sweden teaching you to walk anymore and can now do it yourself.

Look forward to seeing you stand on your own 2 feet for a change and man up and "get er done"  by yourself  ( have someone explain that to you )

You seem now to talk the talk now lets see you walk the walk on your own.

Doubt if you can without mommy and daddy Sweden there to catch you lol.

4 minutes ago, Dragonfire said:

Well I guess since your such a big shot now you won't need Sweden giving you ports or helping you any more.

Nice to see you have grown into such a fierce man now that you won't need Sweden teaching you to walk anymore and can now do it yourself.

Look forward to seeing you stand on your own 2 feet for a change and man up and "get er done"  by yourself  ( have someone explain that to you )

You seem now to talk the talk now lets see you walk the walk on your own.

Doubt if you can without mommy and daddy Sweden there to catch you lol.

Brave to be a person who depends of his russ alts in his faction😂

• Like 1

14 hours ago, North said:

Dragon is swedish mate😂😂😂

Yea I moved back with the old clan again we will rebuild it with the original guys and a few more.

Mind if I attack Little River again ? lol  The good old days.

Little Ninja guy is trying to be a LV clone and doing a horrible job but he does have the same mentality.

6 hours ago, Dragonfire said:

Yea I moved back with the old clan again we will rebuild it with the original guys and a few more.

Mind if I attack Little River again ? lol  The good old days.

Little Ninja guy is trying to be a LV clone and doing a horrible job but he does have the same mentality.

Call LV to try to win a PB, today u have 0/4 not bad😂😂

14 minutes ago, PelusaNinja said:

Call LV to try to win a PB, today u have 0/4 not bad😂😂

Once again you assume I wasn't there have family things to do and way I hear it when I got back AGAIN Sweden interfered and changed the outcome so until you can stand on your own I just put all you propaganda in the yappy little dog file sorry. 

Do it yourself without major help and then will pay attention. You don't seem to be able too.

So the win goes to the Swedes not your nation they make you irrelevant .,WTG Swedes well done !

11 minutes ago, Dragonfire said:

Once again you assume I wasn't there have family things to do and way I hear it when I got back AGAIN Sweden interfered and changed the outcome so until you can stand on your own I just put all you propaganda in the yappy little dog file sorry. 

Do it yourself without major help and then will pay attention. You don't seem to be able too.

So the win goes to the Swedes not your nation they make you irrelevant .,WTG Swedes well done !

Ure 90 guys against 40, and u say, if 6 swedes come to screen, is not fair, and what happend with the 5 ReDs who came last turneffe Pb?

ur nation is plenty of cryers who only talk excuses everytime.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, PelusaNinja said:

Ure 90 guys against 40, and u say, if 6 swedes come to screen, is not fair, and what happend with the 5 ReDs who came last turneffe Pb?

ur nation is plenty of cryers who only talk excuses everytime.

You started it right after port battle.... again. Some humility would be appreciated. But you brag all day. Stop it and they'll stop too I suppose? Enjoy the fight, and remove the salt from it, otherwise it's just bad.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Comrade FrosT said:

You started it right after port battle.... again. Some humility would be appreciated. But you brag all day. Stop it and they'll stop too I suppose? Enjoy the fight, and remove the salt from it, otherwise it's just bad.

Im tired to explain british pvp in belize is not RVR, u start obviously with the multiflip and the famous operación toro😂😂

• Like 3