Game-Labs Forum

[PVP EU] Political Situation

Merijn van Roij

19 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

Current political situation on EU:

Pirates - SORRY died, pirates will be wiped by Swedes, Danes and US. 

Swedes - In process of erasing pirates from map

Danes - in process of erasing pirates from map

US - harsh situation after losing county to pirates, received some help from Swedes and will take revenge on pirates by taking West End and Marsh Harbour.

Dutch - fighting only British, knowing they cannot go past screening force at Cartagena, they are probably tired and not trying.

British - Won a war with Spain, couldn't push Dutch out of Santa Marta. After internal dramas and lots of trolls, cry babies in nation major clans are tired of RvR and won't attack anything.

French - Since majority of French didn't choose French faction after wipe (went US, Spain, Danmark), their population is too low to compete with Swedes and they are allied with Dutch, so French are not fighting anything besides Swedes in OW and some British. Nation dead in terms of RvR.

Spanish - After exodus of VLTRA, nation is in ruin and not cappable of any RvR. Nation has no PB fleets other than shallow.

In short - the only real RvR nations are Swedes and Danes and they are not fighting each other. Most of the players from other nations are quitting the game or changing factions. Game population will be dropping rapidly.

French are allied with Dutch lol. Don't spread such rumors when you don't know anything.

45 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

Current political situation on EU:

Pirates - SORRY died, pirates will be wiped by Swedes, Danes and US. 

Swedes - In process of erasing pirates from map

No no no no no no no. No.

No.

Pirates are not weak just because their most famous photographer left the game.

Maybe we should one port Brits?

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Peter Goldman said:

Yes, pirates are weak. So far PLANB did not achieve anything in RvR, some randoms and pubbies from Pirates managed to defend shallow ports and capture Ays from US, but that's it.

have you played against them? They are not bad and I believe some russian pirates are the best players of this game. If they get a grip and start playing together they can stomp anyone.

3 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

Do you want to one port Brits? Sure, come and do so.

Okay, im coming.

• Like 2

Just now, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

No nation have ever one ported GB, and several ones did try quite hard. Your arrogance is almost the same as your stupidity.

Next time Ill set a smiley behind it so that even monkeys like you understand the irony.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

I find it funny how 2 biggest RvR factions don't want to fight each other. Capitals are close to each other? War would be devastating? Is that what scares you to initiate a war?

We've had wars before. And it devastated our communities every time. It becomes a war of player attrition way too fast when there are only 2 conquerable zones between your capitols.  Imagine la Navasse being an enemy capitol. It's the same distance. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter Goldman said:

PODW wasn't around for almost a year. Many of them came back recently to check patch and wipe, just to realize that Bellonas and other SOLs are not avalaible for Pirates or they dislike the changes done to carronades or 15 knots meta as they are heavy weight fighters, not runners. I am not sure what RUBLI are doing now, but after Remedios I noticed that you get less and less clan members in fleets together. Maybe I am mistaken, as you moved to hunt around Hat Islands and US coast? I have no clue.

1. Bellonas are available for pirates (well, with recent patch you have to be a monkey to buy permit for it).

2. As I said both PODW and RUBLI have stable numbers since wipe. Not many, sure. RUBLI doesn't actively recruit, neither does PODW from what I know. We were suffering more mentaly from shit state of PvP since the wipe than from state of RvR, since PvP is main drive of the clans. With invis boost last patch maybe we will finally get some enjoyable fights without knowing we will get zerged with 2v1+ ratio in revenge fleets until our repairs are out. Maybe, just maybe, game will reach state where zergs don't swim around with 10+ repair cycles of kits because they know they will be able to drag people into battles indefinatly.

Edited by Aphilas

5 hours ago, Peter Goldman said:

Well, what difference does it make with French nation? They got beaten by Swedes. Now there is no French nation, just some ports. 

So what you're saying is that Danes and Swedes will never fight each other in RvR and two superior factions will just control whole map. Sounds cool to me, really interesting conquest and RvR.

Totally agree.   British are the most populated right now and will most likely secure a win.   2 runner ups are Danes/Swedes  (Spain can only defend).  Wild Cards that wont play (fight) each other.  So the British win.   

Ok, lots to say, how do I put this delicately....

Aphilas......

These past few weeks fighting against you has been interesting... Actually, as a result we have had some amazing PvP, the PB at Ayes was well fought, the frigate action off of little river and Cabo Canaveral; well fought along with other numerous engagements. I'd say between TDY/Swedes and you our casualties are roughly even, or slightly in your favor. But for you to attempt to openly exclaim that you wish for the best PvP is laughable at best. The securing of a deepwater port at Ayes is sound, and not under complaint. Your blockade of Charlestown with 11-20 ships for some days, and now though smaller still your players attempt to gank our small nation daily. We have lost players because you have successfully kept American faction players from playing the game. This is smart for strategy; but terrible for Naval Action. So, I say this to you, if you claim you want good PvP, go to Port-Au-Prince, otherwise do not lie to the players and say you look only for PvP. We as American faction will always fight, but when you show up in numbers that are more than what OUR ENTIRE FACTION has online, you are not looking for PvP. As for your comments on this "invis a boost" patch, this is your faliure and ONE OF THE WORST PATCHES EVER. I too have lead "gank fleets" and if you do not prepare to face a revenge fleet, this is your fault, your players have done very well with out help from mechanics. (take this as a compliment). But it eliminates the ability to counter you, and only makes for less PvP as there are no consequences to attacking. SO in short, I do not mean to call you and your clan into question, because maybe you do not know how small the U.S. Faction really is... And I have enjoyed our fights when we are even, it has been wonderful PvP win or lose, but I grow tired of watching our players quit bc they cannot leave Charleston, and as a nation cannot sustain players to provide "good PvP" as you say. I hope to see you soon in good combat, and know I only want my faction to participate in the open world.

-Hater_Actual, clan leader TDY

I guess after yesterday we need an upgrade here:

- French: War with Swedes after they allied with the Danes and feel strong enough now

- Brits: War with Sweden and sucking as hell

- Spain: Tried to be opportunistic but proved that without VLTRA they need some time to gather PvP Exp 

- Pirates: War with Sweden and allied to Danes in RvR

- Danes: War with Sweden and allied to French, Brits, Pirates, Spain in RvR

- Netherlands: Fighting Brits? Dunno what else they are doing

- US: Fighting Pirates to weak to be a factor

- Sweden: War with Danes, Pirates, Brits, France

Edited by troody

16 minutes ago, troody said:

I guess after yesterday we need an upgrade here:

- French: War with Swedes after they allied with the Danes and feel strong enough now

- Brits: War with Sweden and sucking as hell

- Spain: Tried to be opportunistic but proved that without VLTRA they need some time to gather PvP Exp 

- Pirates: War with Sweden and allied to Danes in RvR

- Danes: War with Sweden and allied to French, Brits, Pirates, Spain in RvR

- Netherlands: Fighting Brits? Dunno what else they are doing

- US: Fighting Pirates to weak to be a factor

Please speak for Sweden only.

• Like 2

Hey all,

Would it be possible to update the current political situation ? thx.

My guess are

SWEEDS ==> War with Danes, Pirates & French -- Friendly with USA & Dutch -- Neutral with Brits & Spain

BRITS ==> War with Spain & Dutch -- the rest ?

DANES ==> War with Sweeds -- Neutral with Brits, USA, French, Dutch, Pirates & Spain

SPAIN ==>  War with Brits & Pirates -- Friendly with USA -- Neutral with Sweeds, Danes, France & Dutch

FRANCE ==> War with Sweeds -- ?

USA ==> War with Pirates -- ?

PIRATES ==> ?

DUTCH ==> War with Brits -- ?

• Like 1