Game-Labs Forum

[PVP EU] Political Situation

Merijn van Roij

4 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

Lets face it, you VLTRA just like to carebear, thats why you went DN.

Wow, I thought SORRY was the best of the best and they never complained about anything ....

We have told you, an ally is not a vassal. When your leader learns this premise, you will surely live more calmly.

• Like 2

Just now, Chakal16 said:

Like... maybe... Cartagena and the broken warming timers.

You just don't like to be attacked twice in the same day. But you had no problems when you attacked 7 british ports at same time before wipe.

1 minute ago, Jorge said:

Wow, I thought SORRY was the best of the best and they never complained about anything ....

We have told you, an ally is not a vassal. When your leader learns this premise, you will surely live more calmly.

It would be great that his leader stopped yelling at them too. I'm pretty sure that SORRY would be a better place

4 minutes ago, Cabral said:

You just don't like to be attacked twice in the same day. But you had no problems when you attacked 7 british ports at same time before wipe.

1 minute ago, Chakal16 said:

Pls...

AjLZ9PA.png

....................................:P   Only 17 in one day.....

Edited by Jorge

2 minutes ago, Jorge said:

mmmmm. i remember that. You didn´t help your ally......shame :P

Don't give lessons about helping allies, you almost never helped the french when they needed the most. Not even to screen Castries pb's

Just now, Cabral said:

In the mouth? Lol, maybe you lost all your teeth after that Total War failure.

Failure?... hmmm... let me think... you taken Cartagena thanks to devs, defended Georgetown thanks to the sweds, and captured Selam thanks to sweds... hmmm... nope, not at all, the thing i see is that you need help for fight barely 30 players, but gg.

Just now, Cabral said:

In the mouth? Lol, maybe you lost all your teeth after that Total War failure.

The British have not won a battle to us.... and if it is not for a bug in the timers or the help of the Swedes you would be even worse.

1 minute ago, Cabral said:

Don't give lessons about helping allies, you almost never helped the french when they needed the most. Not even to screen Castries pb's

I remember some battles in castries, there we sank you sometime. The day that was captured there was a fleet of Spanish blockade so do not lie

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jorge said:

I remember some battles in castries, there we sank you sometime. The day that was captured there was a fleet of Spanish blockade so do not lie

Excuse me, you sank me? In your dreams :D

5 minutes ago, Pablo Frias said:

We sent several peace offers and recieved nothing but insults.

Wasn't that to be expected, after you declared total war over nothing and threatened one-port and a few days later you whine after you got beat again?

Have you no shame at all?

7 minutes ago, Pablo Frias said:

We sent several peace offers and recieved nothing but insults.

That's because the Dutch will never bend the knee to anyone, or change nations because it gets a little bit hard.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Jorge said:

What the hello kitty you know of the Spanish faction to make these kind of comments.

Perhaps the American, Dutch and British clans and players who have gone to Sweden are traitors too ??

You have played to be the server police, those who were to maintain the balance between factions .... and the only thing you have done is to benefit the faction with more players. So now do not complain about this happening.

Aber hallo kitty

Then please enlighten us clueless guys, because it looks bad from the outside. 
You made a CM monopoly in Spain with VLTRA and are leaving to one of the strongest nations with all CM's of your nation, loopsiding a problematic server situation even more.

You should work a little on your public relations. ^^

• Like 6

Just now, Tac said:

That's because the Dutch will never bend the knee to anyone, or change nations because it gets a little bit hard.

Something similar happened us with the brits and we never wanted peace, that's why i don't blame on you. 

About nation switching, RvR situation actually is the 40% of the reason why we're switching