Game-Labs Forum

[PVP EU] Political Situation

Merijn van Roij

1 hour ago, Don Sancho Navarro said:

It is your choice to lie to other Spanish Captains.

It is your choice to abandon them afterwards in the midst of battle.

It's someone elses's choice to enter lineship battles with frigates (reply to them).

It is my choice to be in my clan with my friends.

It is also my choice not to cooperate with people that mock, bully, make threats and insult other players in the forums. There is my main choice.

Its your choice to have and spy inside a clan who listened planed lies to identify him ;)

Next time, you can get better advice at you human resources departament from MI6 or CIA :P

Dear Sancho,

Great pity to see the Spanish faction reaching such a miserable situation, but all of us cannot deny following facts:

- This NA laboratory where we try to have fun is constantly reformed with new mechanics that create natural unstability among players who try to build Faction strategy.

- This unstability generates low player population & motivation.

- Spanish faction has always been mostly populated by Spanish speaking players, with its cultural quality & defect.

- Spanish clans hardly managed to agree for common interest, entailing several desasters in NA history.

- Only good will led an important group of Spanish players to create the large VLTRA clan as the only solution for the Spanish faction to effectively react and fight.

- Diplomacy has always been very hard on behalf of the Spanish faction, the SORRY partnership was a good issue for a long time and somehow kept the Spanish faction in good wealth.

Today, a large group of Spanish players have decided to sail in other waters, these players are the one who gave so much for the common interest of their faction. There is no fault here or there, it's the right of any player to migrate where they feel like.

It's pointless to always blame others, we all look for fun.

What is hopeful is to see a new group of Spanish players to unify and manage their faction adequately, do not forget the respectful PLVS clan who is part of the Spanish faction's backbone.

Always remember: Post tenebras lux 

PS: para Lobo, dejate de criticar y actua ahora.   

• Like 7

6 hours ago, monk33y said:

Were you no of the simpletons who boycotted the game when you lost a pb. If so I wish you never loose again. The game can't take another mass quitting 

is that the best you got? Some false accusation? Nope, wrong and sad. (and ignore, since you're really just an insult spewing troll of no value, member of a clan with a massively banned alt account roster)

Edited by Quineloe

On 14/7/2017 at 9:28 PM, Celtiberofrog said:

Dear Sancho,

Great pity to see the Spanish faction reaching such a miserable situation, but all of us cannot deny following facts:

- This NA laboratory where we try to have fun is constantly reformed with new mechanics that create natural unstability among players who try to build Faction strategy.

- This unstability generates low player population & motivation.

- Spanish faction has always been mostly populated by Spanish speaking players, with its cultural quality & defect.

- Spanish clans hardly managed to agree for common interest, entailing several desasters in NA history.

- Only good will led an important group of Spanish players to create the large VLTRA clan as the only solution for the Spanish faction to effectively react and fight.

- Diplomacy has always been very hard on behalf of the Spanish faction, the SORRY partnership was a good issue for a long time and somehow kept the Spanish faction in good wealth.

Today, a large group of Spanish players have decided to sail in other waters, these players are the one who gave so much for the common interest of their faction. There is no fault here or there, it's the right of any player to migrate where they feel like.

It's pointless to always blame others, we all look for fun.

What is hopeful is to see a new group of Spanish players to unify and manage their faction adequately, do not forget the respectful PLVS clan who is part of the Spanish faction's backbone.

Always remember: Post tenebras lux 

PS: para Lobo, dejate de criticar y actua ahora.   

Dear Frog:

Yes, it's all a pity. But the insults and threats of Jorge, Deltonos and others cannot be erased them from our minds. If I had posted only 1% of the things they have posted against other players and other clans I would have been immediately expelled from my clan.

The majority of Ultras are decent people and excellent captains, like you. But the rotten apples inside your clan poisoned the whole faction. You know who they are.

I personally appreciate you and all the efforts you have made for the Spanish faction. I'm very sorry to see you go.

Sancho

Edited by Don Sancho Navarro

@Klava Pupkina

maybe u still dont get it:

1. we went to bahamas to finally have some defended PBs

2. we went to bahamas to give our unexperienced players some PB to gather exp

3. we went to bahamas cause we think that pirates are able to fight us (not that many nations have shallow water Ports, only brits (weak so far) and spain (now nearly dead))

4. we still have no full allies at all! only that RvR Agreement, everybody knows, with the Danes

5. alot swedes don't like the pirates - say thx to LV

6. 2-3 swedish clans used the opportunity to help the US getting more CM (again: this is no official agreement between both nations)

7. plz try not to use any translator - i fear u do not fully understand what we said and we have some problems as well to understand exactly what you're trying to say

Edited by troody

6 minutes ago, qw569 said:

@troody Too much we. :)

Who are you? Are you diplomat?

Could you introduce yourself?

we = official council decisions

me: swedish high command, council-member, leader of S0S (former british pvp3 clan)

any questions unanswered? :D

• Like 1

To those whom it may concern; 

Because of what I am reading on this forum, as a representative of the United States faction, I want to say this. THERE IS NO FORMAL AGREEMENT between the United States and Sweden. Because we have been effectively blockaded/capital locked by the Pirates and have been losing substantial player base because of said circumstance, we requested help to maintain our self determination and nuetrality. Some clans from the Swedish nation have a answered our call, they will not not be named for their own sake. I will end this with saying it is my hope that the situation is resolved soon and that the U.S. Faction, however small is able to participate in PVP/RvR for the duration of this iteration. 

• Like 3

You say that GB is weak.

I say that Sweden is only a nation full of opportunistic players.

You wanted a 1vs1 against France, probably the worst nation at RvR of the server. You knew their weakness very well, the last map iteration the frogs mostly achieved defeats in PB (Bridgetown, Castries...).

Sweden interfered in an ongoing war between GB and Spain, taking fully advantage of it.

Finally, you went to war against the pirates after the danish victories on Puerto Plata/ Cap Francais and the disband of SORRY.

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower

8 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Sweden interfered in an ongoing war between GB and Spain, taking fully advantage of it.

Pretty ironic mate, dont you think? We took a single port and that was before VLTRA left spain. You saw that we raised hostility and immediately flipped another port. After VLTRA left you start attacking Spain everywhere.

8 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

YYou wanted a 1vs1 against France, probably the worst nation at RvR of the server.

Nope, you are. Just go rewatch the PB brits vs spain at sant iago, the French would have demolished you directly after the wipe (if they would have come to the PB ofc).

I think Sweden is overrated at the moment, there was just not a real test yet to show our weaknesses.

Edited by Jon Snow lets go
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Hater_Actual said:

To those whom it may concern; 

Because of what I am reading on this forum, as a representative of the United States faction, I want to say this. THERE IS NO FORMAL AGREEMENT between the United States and Sweden. Because we have been effectively blockaded/capital locked by the Pirates and have been losing substantial player base because of said circumstance, we requested help to maintain our self determination and nuetrality. Some clans from the Swedish nation have a answered our call, they will not not be named for their own sake. I will end this with saying it is my hope that the situation is resolved soon and that the U.S. Faction, however small is able to participate in PVP/RvR for the duration of this iteration. 

As the other US player on PVP EU I can confirm that no alliance exists.

I only joke, there's actually 4 of us..

We took a vote as a nation, 2 in favor of alliance and 2 against. Fortunately the president showed up and broke the tie by voting for no alliance. The debate was tense, and the American Civil War almost started early, and estimates are that at least 50% of our population would have died in a war that would have lasted a grueling 30 minutes.

Had the vote gone the other way, the Swedes would be well on their way to adding 0.0000000000000000001% to their current fighting strength with the formation of such an alliance, and I can fully understand why this would alarm the pirates. No one faction on the server should have that much power.

Edited by ajffighter86
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

You say that GB is weak.

I say that Sweden is only a nation full of opportunistic players.

lol. 

1. we attacked france with no idea how strong they are - btw. they had screening from spain and pirates at PaP - what a real opportunistic move from us...

2. as jon said, we attacked spain before VLTRA left the nation and everyone was scared about their big 1st fleets. they allied with the pirates and denmark didnt attacked them - again, a damn opportunistic move from sweden!

3. we attacked pirates - if we were opportunistic we would sit now in front of KPR at Pedro Cay!

open ur eyes. i know, everybody seems to hope, that denmark and sweden would fight each other to death but as long as no one knows who is the strongest nation, that wouldnt happen.

3 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Finally, you went to war against the pirates after the danish victories on Puerto Plata/ Cap Francais and the disband of SORRY.

The pirates already see the writing on the wall. The new victory points have hello kittyed over the pirates. When gb or Sweden win the first and second weeks and can build the heavy rattlesnake, the ability to defend the shallow ports will be ripped away.

The pirates are very much aware that being one ported is only a few weeks away. 

We will evolve, we will adjust. I just for the love of God, hope that the whispers of gb/sweeds/Danes agreeing to switch ports to share victory points is not true!!

2 minutes ago, monk33y said:

The pirates already see the writing on the wall. The new victory points have hello kittyed over the pirates. When gb or Sweden win the first and second weeks and can build the heavy rattlesnake, the ability to defend the shallow ports will be ripped away.

We will evolve, we will adjust. I just for the love of God, hope that the whispers of gb/sweeds/Danes agreeing to switch ports to share victory points is not true!!

why would anyone do that ???    you dream up some strange ideas

5 minutes ago, monk33y said:

Oh come now, if anyone got screwed with the new system, it's the USA, lol. France is getting more control points per day and they don't even have any players.:lol:

Edited by ajffighter86

1 hour ago, monk33y said:

I just for the love of God, hope that the whispers of gb/sweeds/Danes agreeing to switch ports to share victory points is not true!!

• wins - nation gets 1 point per win
  • losses - nation loses 2 points per port loss
  • This reduces the incentives for port trading as you lose a lot more points by trading ports

Maybe you should ask the whisperers to speak up so that you can actually hear what they're saying ^_^

45 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Now a big dose of arrogance.

I wonder what's next. Maybe a bit of the Lebensraum theory.

1. its a game, if u take things personally, u chose the wrong hobby

2. with your tremendous low fundament of knowledge u calling us opportunists? sry that i just answered they way u deserved :)

3. if ur strong, why dont u attack us? u would be the first nation that would attack sweden after wipe - a nice title to claim :)

its a game about RvR/PvP the more it takes place, the more fun everyone would have. 

edit:

bei national-sozialistischer scheiße, wie der "lebensraum-theorie", hört meine toleranzgrenze allerdings auf! 

Edited by troody

1 hour ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Now a big dose of arrogance.

I wonder what's next. Maybe a bit of the Lebensraum theory.

Hehe, well you saw nothing yet, i strongly invite people who have not yet read the sweden France topic to do so, particulary my few interventions and theirs following.

Then you'll be able to contemplate exactly who you deal with concerning that new "swede touch".

Edited by Vil Coyote

38 minutes ago, Vil Coyote said:

Hehe, well you saw nothing yet, i strongly invite people who have not yet read the sweden France topic to do so, particulary my few interventions and theirs following.

Then you'll be able to contemplate exactly who you deal with concerning that new "swede touch".

There are those who decide, there are those who write a lot. Just keep that in mind.

Most problems the French have are home-brew - if you cannot accept that fact, you might not be reachable by logic.
The most important step in an healing process is that one acknowledges what is wrong in the first place.

I see Vil Coyote has a long process in front of him. ;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sveno said:

There are those who decide, there are those who write a lot. Just keep that in mind.

Most problems the French have are home-brew - if you cannot accept that fact, you might not be reachable by logic.
The most important step in an healing process is that one acknowledges what is wrong in the first place.

I see Vil Coyote has a long process in front of him. ;)

Hmm, i assuming then you are the one who is writing a lot cause with my 22 (sorry 23 now) post on this forum...

As i said in a french topic, the only thing you are doing is one of the 36 Chines stratagèmes :

Loot a burning house

• (趁火打劫/趁火打劫, Chèn huǒ dǎ jié)
  • When a country is beset by internal conflicts, when disease and famine ravage the population, when corruption and crime are rampant, then it will be unable to deal with an outside threat. This is the time to attack. Keep gathering internal information about an enemy. If the enemy is currently in its weakest state ever, attack it without mercy and totally destroy it to prevent future troubles.

So i never pretended that we were healthy, however, thanx to give us the proof you know exactly what you are doing.

As i said in the same french topic, you're just (and only have been) strong with the weak and weak with the strong.

Beneath the lack of class of such a behavior, this is not what's bothering us, if you want to know what it is, learn to speak french or use Google to translate my french post cause i'm tired to write... Especially answering sophists like you...