Game-Labs Forum

[PVP EU] Political Situation

Merijn van Roij

We're almost there: (to be confirmed)

PIRATES (tbc) ==> War with ALL (except specific contract or arrangement ?)

Then

DUTCH ==> War with Brits. Neutral Danes, Sweeds, USA, Spain. Friendly with French

USA ==> Friendly with Sweden and Denmark -- Neutral with British, Dutch, Spanish and French

SWEEDS ==> War with Danes & French -- Friendly with USA -- Neutral with Brits, Spain, French, Dutch & USA

DANES ==> War with Sweeds -- Neutral with French, Dutch & Spain -- Friendly with USA & Brits

SPAIN (tbc) ==>  War with Brits -- Neutral with Sweeds, Danes, USA, France & Dutch

FRANCE (tbc) ==> War with Sweeds -- Friendly with Dutch -- Neutral with Brits, Spain, Danes & USA

BRITS (tbc) ==> War with Spain & Dutch -- Friendly with Danes -- Neutral with Sweeds, French & USA  

or we could consider it this way:

political_situation_EU_server_-_08-2017.

thx for possible corrections.

Edited by Celtiberofrog
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, EL LOCO said:

I find having swedes/danes and dutch in this game to be quite stupid.   It is just too fantasy for me at this point.    I erased character and game but will still make comments here.

all those 3 nations are more active on the map then the spanish, so i don't see the fantasy in that... thi is not a simulation game so..

• Like 3

20 hours ago, EL LOCO said:

Yes for you.   You guys are just ruining this game.  Fixing it so that only you are benefiting.    You are a disgrace. 

After all these hours you spent in NA, did'nt you notice that NA has an important part of "social" activity ?

You may be disapointed but it could be because you never decided to join a group of players and act into it.

Joining a faction is not enough.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

@Celtiberofrog Dutch help with screening for French against Swedes and French are alied to Dutch. Thus I would consider Dutch at war with Swedes too.

One concern, what indicates that US is at war with Spain?

may i ask on what basis do you say Dutch is allied to French? One time screening does not say we are allied might also be they were on look for prey u can also say that sweden is allied to GB because GB helped with screening for Rosseau

and what indication do you have we have a war against Sweden?

• Like 1

no he hasn't confirmed that we are allied to French and do you consider Sweden to be allied to GB, because GB screened for Sweden?

That we are at war with sweden nor allied to french

Edited by pietjenoob

Just now, Peter Goldman said:

@pietjenoob He is official Dutch diplomat, right? Or maybe not anymore... lol. You guys are so funny with trying not to confirm official relations and making fools of others. Regarding "British" fleet that consisted of 7 AHOY players only, we were seeking the revenge on French for screening Santa Marta and we found our revenge :) It was bloody and tasty. 

Dear French players, remember that action = reaction. Your action at Santa Marta resulted in our reaction at Roseau. Next time we will bring bigger force.

i hope u have seen the date on it, yes friendly but not allied that are 2 different things, and it is merely for certain clans than anyone which i do not belong too

21 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

French players giving Agamemnons to Dutch players for PB.  

lol - because we don't have enough own Aggies :lol:

And I do not care who is allied with whom or is not.

Edited by Guest

The standings in this topic certainly only represents some clans views and by no means for the nation as whole. I would recommend that any clan who holds the "official" views stated in this thread signs it.

All other clans should be considered hostile by default. Not that hard is it?

Hopefully the next patch will bring us interclan status which renders this thread obsolete.

Edited by TrackTerror
  • Like 2