Game-Labs Forum

[PVP EU] Political Situation

Merijn van Roij

1 hour ago, Don Sancho Navarro said:

Dear Pablo.

Trust on the goodwill of ULTRA and your generous offers to participate in port battles was lost after the infamous battle of Remedios, which was supposed to be a fake defensive battle agreed between the astute and illustrious head of VLTRA, and the popular and reliable leader of SORRY, and proved to be a death-trap where SORRY arrived with a full fleet of Bellonas, and crushed the few small clans that refused to flee the battle (curiously, the same few small clans that have stayed behind in Spain). All this, according to you was a "misunderstanding", but we lost trust on your diplomatic negotiations with SORRY. My clan fought those bellonas with surprises and trincos, and lost four ships on that battle.

Now forgive us for not participating in the fantastic battles you generously set up.

Saying we don't care about RVR is ridiculous, when your clan established the mandatory list system to control who enters battles, have attacked with friendly fire the Spanish players that entered battles without your consent (see this beautiful video here http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/20866-desde-cuando-se-atacan-a-los-compañeros-de-una-misma-faccion/) and have called  "beggars" in different occasions those that asked for Conquest marks in exchange of screening fleets.

(EDIT: Now I see that the video (and all of the videos in his youtube channel) was removed by Lobogris, the player that was attacked, because Deltonos used some frames of another video in which Lobo's his desktop could be seen to mock him in the Spanish Forum, violating his privacy rights).

Don't try to say we don't care. You and a few others on your clan are the ones that have treated the rest of the faction with arrogance, contempt and bad manners. You just want to look good in the forums in front of the other factions in the game, especially the Danes, and justify the unjustifiable saying you left because of the horrible atmosphere, when your actions and words were the main causes of this horrible atmosphere. At a certain moment, some of use refused to accept your trolling in the forums any more and then is when this division stated. Your arrogance could not bear that we answered with arguments to your insults, that we did not show the respect you thought you were entitled to because you had a fleet of L'Oceans while we were struggling to build a miserable Constitution... I think it's fair your new mates know what kind of people are joining their faction. Being a good player in Naval Action does not automatically make you a good person.

I'm personally quite happy to see you go, the same as when you joined Sweden before the wipe. You have been one of the most toxic, umpleasant and disruptive persons in Spain, for a very long time. This is a game, but your actions and words have consequences.

Sancho.

So you keep thinking that Remedios was organized by VLTRA and SORRY to sink spanish... We brought Bellonas for that PB, do you really think that if we had known that battle was arranged we would have brought Bellonas? Do you think we would showed up? Your arguments are really weak. It was a trap by Lord Vicious who wanted to damage the WHOLE SPANISH NATION. We left the PB because it was useless to fight that, you lost 4 ships that you didn´t have to lose, but you decided to stay, it´s your decision, i don´t mind.

You say I´m toxic.....I´m toxic with people who insult me or try to cheat on me and my clan. Plenty of people can confirm that I´m completely different in a normal way. That´s your problem, you always tried to find our toxic way, you love that, you never wanted to have a normal relationship with us. We tried to create a clan council which was boycotted by SH and CORS, that´s your interest in the spanish nation.

• Like 3

z7PQdOt.gif

All people knows that ultra is a democratic clan making democratic councils that all people can speak and vote and now they are russians becouse all spanish players dont understand them.

Edited by lobogris
  • Like 1

I really do not understand you, you celebrated our departure from Spain, lobogris ridiculed us telling us that we were already slow to leave, and now that we Finally we get out of the way now that you can organize what remains of Spain in your way, you call us traitors ?.
Now you have the opportunity to show us that we were doing things wrong and that your strategy is the most appropriate for Spain. Luck wish you the best.
I do not usually post much, I'm not the ones who insult despise and others, but I'm carrying things that are not true

Just now, lobogris said:

Ultra things that is enough intelligent to play Game Naval Action of Thrones and the others are so stupids to understand what are they doing, right now we have at spain something like a civil war.

Maybe you and your friends started it ... but is not our problem (remember, we are danish), its YOUR PROBLEM . Good luck :)

Just now, lobogris said:

Ultra things that is enough intelligent to play Game Naval Action of Thrones and the others are so stupids to understand what are they doing, right now we have at spain something like a civil war.

Didn´t you say that that VLTRA was spanish nation´s cancer? And now you have civil war? lol

Ultra is the other side of the civil war, national chat is great right now and we are starting to make the things great, the problem is that u can come back again i want that the developers take out that way.

Edited by lobogris

22 minutes ago, Mrgoldstein said:

hope the spanish nation will recover, you are better of without those vltra losers, although who knows, if they loose a battle when they are danish they might switch back again..sorry bunch

The only looser here is you.

5 minutes ago, lobogris said:

yes but you want to come back soon or later :) please developers take out that possibility, i want to see ur face if developers take out that thing to change factions.

I have to agree at the end with you. You are right.

We´ll be back in the case you cry for  HELP HELP HELP ...

Ah, it wont be happen! You have signed undertable peace with brits!!! A pacted flip of regions at gulf ... and what about Salamanca joke?

Come on, grow up kid. While, enjoy your civil war, and you summer "hello kitty" game, as you know, you are invited to visit us (we are on the right side of the map).

Regards trolling master.

But why keep talking about VLTRA to see if you find out that we are no longer in Spain, that you forget us kid, focus on something productive like going to defend Arenas. It seems like you can not talk about anything other than VLTRA.

Take it all in and dedicate yourself to taking responsibility to improve everything that you criticized before, I'm looking forward to seeing you ............

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, deltonos said:

Come on, grow up kid. While, enjoy your civil war, and you summer "hello kitty" game, as you know, you are invited to visit us (we are on the right side of the map).

Civil war is not available in Spain. You can't sink each other. It's special feature of pirates.

Chat has close and ignore button.

Could you explain me what mean civil war in Spain?

Edited by qw569
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Don Sancho Navarro said:

Dear Pablo.

Trust on the goodwill of ULTRA and your generous offers to participate in port battles was lost after the infamous battle of Remedios, which was supposed to be a fake defensive battle agreed between the astute and illustrious head of VLTRA, and the popular and reliable leader of SORRY, and proved to be a death-trap where SORRY arrived with a full fleet of Bellonas, and crushed the few small clans that refused to flee the battle (curiously, the same few small clans that have stayed behind in Spain). All this, according to you was a "misunderstanding", but we lost trust on your diplomatic negotiations with SORRY. My clan fought those bellonas with surprises and trincos, and lost four ships on that battle.

Now forgive us for not participating in the fantastic battles you generously set up.

Saying we don't care about RVR is ridiculous, when your clan established the mandatory list system to control who enters battles, have attacked with friendly fire the Spanish players that entered battles without your consent (see this beautiful video here http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/20866-desde-cuando-se-atacan-a-los-compañeros-de-una-misma-faccion/) and have called  "beggars" in different occasions those that asked for Conquest marks in exchange of screening fleets.

(EDIT: Now I see that the video (and all of the videos in his youtube channel) was removed by Lobogris, the player that was attacked, because Deltonos used some frames of another video in which Lobo's his desktop could be seen to mock him in the Spanish Forum, violating his privacy rights).

Don't try to say we don't care. You and a few others on your clan are the ones that have treated the rest of the faction with arrogance, contempt and bad manners. You just want to look good in the forums in front of the other factions in the game, especially the Danes, and justify the unjustifiable saying you left because of the horrible atmosphere, when your actions and words were the main causes of this horrible atmosphere. At a certain moment, some of use refused to accept your trolling in the forums any more and then is when this division stated. Your arrogance could not bear that we answered with arguments to your insults, that we did not show the respect you thought you were entitled to because you had a fleet of L'Oceans while we were struggling to build a miserable Constitution... I think it's fair your new mates know what kind of people are joining their faction. Being a good player in Naval Action does not automatically make you a good person.

I'm personally quite happy to see you go, the same as when you joined Sweden before the wipe. You have been one of the most toxic, umpleasant and disruptive persons in Spain, for a very long time. This is a game, but your actions and words have consequences.

Sancho.

You care about RvR but you dont come to warm up ports, you care about Spanish Nation but you keep on saying that we damaged the Nation with Vicious on purpose when that is not true at all, you enter 1st rates battles with Renomees keeping outside of the battle valious BR to balance ,at least, the battle, you where eager to pact with the Brits wich we kept out of your gulf ports continuosly one time after another , it was amazing to see so much Spanish to take its pants down in a TS chanel !!! if only you have done that for the battles instead of hating how we manage to buid what was the biggest fleet in the game, we would still be in Spain, probably thats why why you have banned us from the Spanish TS without notice (even a stranger of other Nation can enter but not us).

Enjoy Habana. 

IMG-20130531-WA0004.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, qw569 said:

Civil war is not available in Spain. You can sink each other. It's special feature of pirates.

Chat has close and ignore button.

Could you explain me what mean civil war in Spain?

He´s talking about the idea that Lobogris invented, which obviously it´s not real

Ultra was saying that they are going to visit us to destroy bad spanishs, we still have some ultras in our faction trolling like alwaies. They are trying to win here that they cant win in battles.

Edited by lobogris

31 minutes ago, lobogris said:

Ultra was saying that they are going to visit us to destroy bad spanishs, we still have some ultras in our faction trolling like alwaies. They are trying to win here that they cant win in battles.

Vltra never said that, who is trolling who? have you been in a battle with something bigger than a Cerberus? 

Edited by Slicky
insert link

Everyone needs to calm down; the problem, in my opinion, is that most of Spanish players are more likely "lonely players", who only play alone or with a small group of friends, this means that they don't support the big clans who try to capture and defend ports while these small clans or lonely players only want to farm missions, trade or fighting with shallow-waters ships.

Spain needs a complete change of mentality.

Edited by Chuliki
It's still on hidden

25 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

Its your choice to try to believe or not the words of other spanish captains.

Its your choice to be on a battle you clearly cant win and you can escape.

Its your choice to enter Lineship battles with small frigates.

Its your choice to be in a clan that struggles to build ships.

Your choices also speaks of yourself.

It is your choice to lie to other Spanish Captains.

It is your choice to abandon them afterwards in the midst of battle.

It's someone elses's choice to enter lineship battles with frigates (reply to them).

It is my choice to be in my clan with my friends.

It is also my choice not to cooperate with people that mock, bully, make threats and insult other players in the forums. There is my main choice.

Edited by Don Sancho Navarro
  • Like 5