Game-Labs Forum

[PVP EU] Political Situation

Merijn van Roij

4 hours ago, Otto Kohl said:

Due to retarded revenge fleet gank not your skill my good sir. They did in bp pretty well, even outnumbered.

The aga's in PB did exceptionally bad.. Lost the wind, got pinned.. Only the ridicolously overpowered armor of the aga's saved the fleet on that occasion and losing it on the way home was nothing short of deserved for such a poor show.

17 hours ago, rediii said:

more like waiting for people that they finally get their ships built. :D 

Online during prime time dropped to almost half what it was after major patch release. At this rate, there will be not many left to sail those ships by the time they are "finally" built :-P

Devs plan "1st rates will be very rare" is working. Though somehow I have a feeling that in not intended way.

Edited by Aphilas
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Aphilas said:

Online during prime time dropped to almost half what it was after major patch release. At this rate, there will be not many left to sail those ships by the time they are "finally" built :-P

Devs plan "1st rates will be very rare" is working. Though somehow I have a feeling that in not intended way.

quelle surprise......ofc the numbers dropped - cause many ppl just took a look into the new changes and stopped playing after a few days again....

1st rates rare? not really - iam pretty sure there are more than 150 1st Rates out there - u just dont see them cause of the CM change and the broken PB mechanics...

edit:

ofc not due to the 2 dura's - its early in the morning, sry ^^

Edited by troody
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, troody said:

1st rates rare? not really - iam pretty sure there are more than 150 1st Rates out there - u just dont see them cause of the 1 dura change and the broken PB mechanics...

1st rates were 1 dura before too:)

Don't see = rare.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

Numbers drop thanks to retarded OW PvP mechanics, revenge ganking and lack of tp to freeports that force players to afk sail for hours. People want to have FUN in game and sadly NA is not that kind of a game atm.

Hm, i hear some ppl leaves because they dont like the using of Alt's, the faked Pb and the massive exploiting. Maybe SORRY can say somthing about this theme or another clan ....

Edited by Dominique Youx
  • Like 1

It's a mix of things really. But generally speaking the need to do boring, repeating tasks has increased and time spent to do "fun" things reduced. In pretty much every area - small scale PvP (1-3 people searching for PvP) is in poor condition due to no TPs to freeports and ability to indefinatly chase such small group due to "normalized" speed and tagging mechanics, medium scale PvP (4-10 people) is completely dead due to revenge fleets, large scale PvP (PBs) is close to dead due to tagging, alts, revenge fleets, rewards and cost of rated ships. Add to that non existing PvP rewards, need to mindlessly grind PvE to get books/modules and you get the whole picture of NA currently for experienced players.

For new players, on the other hand, you have buffed NPCs that rape clueless newbs, high cost to equip 7th/6th rate ships with cannons+repair kits and entering and surviving the game becomes a struggle instead of fun experience. New players will not survive game economically simply due to fact that pressing "repair hull" in battle costs 7-10k gold worth of repair kits in bloody brig - half of what they get from successful mission completion or, even more funnily, almost half of their ship cost. Small caliber guns cost and repair kits amount needed for 7th/6th rate ships needs to be drastically reduced and low rank bots made much more stupid if devs want to have even half arsed new player retention rate.

Edited by Aphilas
  • Like 5

You can't reason with a British player. They are correct by default!

Brits have mabey 20% of server population but can't even generate hostility... 

But the British captains are mighty they are in a deep sleep waiting for alliances to turn back on!!

35 minutes ago, monk33y said:

You can't reason with a British player. They are correct by default!

Brits have mabey 20% of server population but can't even generate hostility... 

But the British captains are mighty they are in a deep sleep waiting for alliances to turn back on!!

Ah... my favourite troll is trolling again. ;-)

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, monk33y said:

Come on British captains, proove us all wrong! Proove your not utterly useless, generate a port battle....!

Since toxic returned home, the fight has disappeared from British hearts!

nah think we will pass ...thanks for asking though

• Like 1

It's the only way i get to engage in pvp with British players. Seeing a British captain in open world, that's not inside the kpr greenzone, is as rare as seeing a real life American player!!

I miss the pvp with the British, watching them run to port in the battle instance, only to see them not being able to get into the port. Watching British sales give a master class in how to never use manual sale. All aspects I miss :(

Edited by monk33y
Typo

1 hour ago, monk33y said:

Come on British captains, proove us all wrong! Proove your not utterly useless, generate a port battle....!

Since toxic returned home, the fight has disappeared from British hearts!

Yeah this is the troll spirit.  Talking BS with a little piece of "Me bedda than u" yarn...  Keep it on.