Game-Labs Forum

[PVP EU] Political Situation

Merijn van Roij

10 minutes ago, Cabral said:

Excuse me, you sank me? In your dreams :D

We moved all your ships land inside. But we´ll give you chance to recover them:

Map attached shows the exact location (The red cross :P) of your ganked ships. But please, left Oporto Wine ... you can get Cruzcampo beer (now we prefer danish beer)

291.jpg

Regards!

Edited by deltonos

8 minutes ago, rediii said:

He was quoting the situation with the dutch in the past when spain oneported them

The bigger man could simply stop attacking them despite not getting a peace agreement. The bigger man wouldn't need to one port just because.

The bigger man also wouldn't whine for six hours in global after losing a PB and then join a winning team.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, deltonos said:

We moved all your ships land inside. But we´ll give you chance to recover them:

Map attached shows the exact location (The red cross :P) of your ganked ships. But please, left Oporto Wine ... you can get Cruzcampo beer (now we prefer danish beer)

291.jpg

Regards!

If you came to troll, go play some missions instead.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tac said:

Judging by this thread it's apparently something.

Nope, easily ppl talk about things they know nothing, is due to internal problems in the nation not about the lose of 2 ports, it only killed the situation.

5 minutes ago, sveno said:

Aber hallo kitty

Then please enlighten us clueless guys, because it looks bad from the outside. 
You made a CM monopoly in Spain with VLTRA and are leaving to one of the strongest nations with all CM's of your nation, loopsiding a problematic server situation even more.

You should work a little on your public relations. ^^

The rest of the clans had the opportunity to join 3 battles with 100% of options of getting CM, VLTRA wasn't going to go  to those PB because they were meant for the rest of the nation but THEY DIDN'T ATTEND, THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT RVR. CM are just an excuse to blame on VLTRA 

Edited by Pablo Frias

Just now, Chakal16 said:

Wait, wait... you are not trolling? you talk serious? holy shit boy...

Funny, I thought was you trolling with those ports given by devs and help from swedes. So all that bullshit wasn't trolling?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cabral said:

If you came to troll, go play some missions instead.

I had a good teacher, from portugal...a toallas trader man :) (one clue to resolve the enigma :P)

Regards with beach toallas!

P.S Get over it, please...every century a new wipe:

tratado_tordesillas3.jpg

Edited by deltonos
  • Like 1

Just now, deltonos said:

I had a good teacher, from portugal...a toallas trader man :) (one clue to resolve the enigma :P)

Regards with beach toallas!

Troll, I don't have time for you. Leave this topic for adult people and go play somewhere else.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pablo Frias said:

The rest of the clans had the opportunity to join 3 battles with 100% of options of getting CM, VLTRA wasn't going to go  to those PB because they were meant for the rest of the nation but THEY DIDN'T ATTEND, THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT RVR. CM are just an excuse to blame on VLTRA 

most clans would just kill for a nation that leaves RVR completely to them, Lord Fishes had a fit over 3 hours yesterday in pirate nation chat about how all the small clans just want to sabotage sorry.

Just now, Quineloe said:

most clans would just kill for a nation that leaves RVR completely to them, Lord Fishes had a fit over 3 hours yesterday in pirate nation chat about how all the small clans just want to sabotage sorry.

Spain is different 

3 minutes ago, Quineloe said:

you forgot southeast cuba.

No I didn't. Where else would they get the coal and conquest marks to build us new ships to sink?

2 minutes ago, rediii said:

9. june

Huh?

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Quineloe said:

Yet again you are showing your defective IQ! (yeah yeah I know) 

The agruement in pirate national chat yesterday was about the smaller pirate clans, (clans with one or two members), wanting to have an equal vote (spits on ground) in some kind of pirate constitution!!!! 

The comments against this stupid idea were born out of frustration. Clans who have upto now not even bothered to screen or generate/lower hostility now want to control the pirate nations future directions.... 

Edited by monk33y

1 million gold? IIRC some flags were already 900k and were still bought as fake flags
All this would achieve is more grinding. The flag system made for a very poor gameplay as a defender, where you had to be online and do *nothing* for two hours, because you migth get attacked. That was absolutely terrible.

• Like 9

4 hours ago, monk33y said:

The agruement in pirate national chat yesterday was about the smaller pirate clans, (clans with one or two members), wanting to have an equal vote (spits on ground) in some kind of pirate constitution!!!! 

The comments against this stupid idea were born out of frustration. Clans who have upto now not even bothered to screen or generate/lower hostility now want to control the pirate nations future directions.... 

we have no plans because we're pirates. No allies, no carebears just living from day to day and survive. I would like the pirates to loose all ports so the hardcore players stay pirate and all the "national pirates" join a nation. Sorry is not a pirate clan youre nation in the pirate faction. Let them take all out ports and let the others that complain join a nation. That way only the hardest survive and that is what pirates are about. LOL, pirates and plans. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, monk33y said:

Hence my post hatchi!

last time i checked your clan leader talks politics, pbs and how good he is all day so whats pirate about that? I dont think ive ever seen him in a frigate. We all know he is not good enough to sails solo in one and  ill smash him if he would so thats means he goes in the bag full of nationalist scum =p 

• Like 2

On 12.7.2017 at 1:16 PM, monk33y said:

Given what a dimwitted sociopath you follow, you couldn't possibly insult me. The fact you're ok with your leader ranting like this for hours insults yourself more than you could ever insult me.

• Like 1

On 12/7/2017 at 5:38 PM, Pablo Frias said:

Dear Pablo.

Trust on the goodwill of ULTRA and your generous offers to participate in port battles was lost after the infamous battle of Remedios, which was supposed to be a fake defensive battle agreed between the astute and illustrious head of VLTRA, and the popular and reliable leader of SORRY, and proved to be a death-trap where SORRY arrived with a full fleet of Bellonas, and crushed the few small clans that refused to flee the battle (curiously, the same few small clans that have stayed behind in Spain). All this, according to you was a "misunderstanding", but we lost trust on your diplomatic negotiations with SORRY. My clan fought those bellonas with surprises and trincos, and lost four ships on that battle.

Now forgive us for not participating in the fantastic battles you generously set up.

Saying we don't care about RVR is ridiculous, when your clan established the mandatory list system to control who enters battles, have attacked with friendly fire the Spanish players that entered battles without your consent (see this beautiful video here http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/20866-desde-cuando-se-atacan-a-los-compañeros-de-una-misma-faccion/) and have called  "beggars" in different occasions those that asked for Conquest marks in exchange of screening fleets.

(EDIT: Now I see that the video (and all of the videos in his youtube channel) was removed by Lobogris, the player that was attacked, because Deltonos used some frames of another video in which Lobo's his desktop could be seen to mock him in the Spanish Forum, violating his privacy rights).

Don't try to say we don't care. You and a few others on your clan are the ones that have treated the rest of the faction with arrogance, contempt and bad manners. You just want to look good in the forums in front of the other factions in the game, especially the Danes, and justify the unjustifiable saying you left because of the horrible atmosphere, when your actions and words were the main causes of this horrible atmosphere. At a certain moment, some of use refused to accept your trolling in the forums any more and then is when this division stated. Your arrogance could not bear that we answered with arguments to your insults, that we did not show the respect you thought you were entitled to because you had a fleet of L'Oceans while we were struggling to build a miserable Constitution... I think it's fair your new mates know what kind of people are joining their faction. Being a good player in Naval Action does not automatically make you a good person.

I'm personally quite happy to see you go, the same as when you joined Sweden before the wipe. You have been one of the most toxic, umpleasant and disruptive persons in Spain, for a very long time. This is a game, but your actions and words have consequences.

Sancho.

Edited by Don Sancho Navarro
  • Like 5

11 hours ago, Quineloe said:

Given what a dimwitted sociopath you follow, you couldn't possibly insult me. The fact you're ok with your leader ranting like this for hours insults yourself more than you could ever insult me.

Were you no of the simpletons who boycotted the game when you lost a pb. If so I wish you never loose again. The game can't take another mass quitting