Game-Labs Forum

Extended maintenance today 29th June

Hello Captains

Maintenance will be extended today for patch deployment

It will start at 11-30 Kiev time and will last for 2 (optimistic) - 4(pessimistic) hours

Patch notes will be posted later today

• Like 17

Fishing time with a fresh crew hired, hopefully while sailing a new ship that will make it into the patch and why not some dolphins able to be seen at seas once in a while after the birds we received last patch ^^ ( one can dream of more activity in the open seas ) 

Less than stellar timing, 4 hours wipes the entire playing night for Australia.

I'm feeling for you, today was my day off, and that takes away a big chunk of playtime for me as well, but every time slot was going to hurt someone one way or another  :(

Really looking forward to this, and hoping l'Ocean will make it into this one ;)

Haaa..sending all my ships to the shipyards refurbish department

for new rigging and sails

Let the crew on shore leave for boosting morale

and have a chitchat with our officers at the Admiralty

Ohw.. the shipmate enters the room with mail i think...

Lets  see... whats in that letter...................

Mmm..A letter of Mark...?...lets see.....

• Like 1

The Update is on steam ;) just restart :)

Make sure you check Steam Settings - I had mine set for AutoUpdate yet I still had to Start the Update manually - Steam can be such a pain in the backside sometimes.

I just took a quick look and there's a lot of new content, good work! It takes a lot of juggling and fiddling to get a ship or project off the ground and tweaked, those of us "privileged" to be allowed on the shop floor ought to realize a work in progress has untidy ends and rough edges. I think it's neat to see how any project develops, so I think we should all just enjoy and put our two cents in, now and then, as the whole rickety construct is tightened up into finished product. I'm going to have some fun tonight exploring fleets, and I have 6 ships in my stables to try with, and what does that officer I just hired do?