Game-Labs Forum

Lard Vicious-----"Loyal" Member of the American Council

Chijohnaok

Sir, I'll need you to repeat this in comprehensible language. I understand pirates are not known for the gift of gab, but deciphering your insults(?) is quite the delightful challenge.

Cheers!

Not that hard to understand. Said they are not talking big, they have already sunk 28 ships.

after I thought SS means  Schutzstaffel (especially when you know the clan banner) that was the next what came to my mind as i read that clan tag. Stupid tag choice i guess/ hope.

• Like 1

Maybe from the fact that you'd rather take the entire Golf of Mexico than a single pirate port on Cuba.

Your shallow water "just for fun" fighting doesn't exactly scream commitment.

We didn't take the entire Gulf of Mexico.  In fact, within the last few weeks, we haven't taken a single port in the gulf.  Only 2 groups were taking undefended British ports in the gulf.

• Like 1

Well, since the group that has been performing the escapades in the gulf have now gone pirate, perhaps you should rethink your post. Shallow/deep doesn't really matter, does it? The map determined that the more threatening area happens to be shallow.

• Like 3

wait, that was not even you? Wow. Idle hands and all that.

I don't see the threat from shallow ports, since those are fully shallow ports and you can't even sail heavy fleets through the bahamas, right? So it would be impossible to launch attacks on your deep water coast from there.

But then again I just noticed they already took Cayo Biscayno... oh well.

Edited by Quineloe

I don't see the threat from shallow ports, since those are fully shallow ports and you can't even sail heavy fleets through the bahamas, right? So it would be impossible to launch attacks on your deep water coast from there.

Not quite true.  Deep ports can and have been captured with shallow flags (flags bought from shallow ports).

The best thing is: he always said he does what he wants. Well if he thinks he can do what he wants he is wrong. Very wrong. The russian pirates will teach him a lesson he will never forget and he will find himself in the worst nightmare he could ever imagine.

Edited by CptEdwardKenway

Again, Vicious is the one who wanted to wipe the Spanish off the map when they were owned by Spain (to finish the job as he put it), and his group was also the one who attacked the undefended British ports when the Brits owned them.  In fact, his group complained that TDA and TF were bossing them around when we asked them to stop taking Spanish ports.  That is the whole thing behind TDA and TF being bossy, even though the other Council members wouldn't say that.

• Like 7

Again, Vicious is the one who wanted to wipe the Spanish off the map when they were owned by Spain (to finish the job as he put it), and his group was also the one who attacked the undefended British ports when the Brits owned them.  In fact, his group complained that TDA and TF were bossing them around when we asked them to stop taking Spanish ports.  That is the whole thing behind TDA and TF being bossy, even though the other Council members wouldn't say that.

And this is exactly how you do it. No personal insults needed :)

I was just raising a point of order, nothing more.

Although if the crypto-trolls start to cause the US trouble in Florida, remember that Spain has an interest in SS' new holdings.

Already in discussion with your diplomats Maturin. :)

I'm not even sure we asked them not to take those ports. Maybe someone else in the counsel did but I don't believe I ever did and I had nearly 6 hours worth of discussions with them from the time they approached the council and the time we agreed to their inclusion. I believe the most I ever did was tell them about our negotiations with the British and the Spanish regarding the gulf. I was quite surprised when they said their goals were the same as ours.

I am looking forward to some fun fights in the near future. I have been hoping for a good old fashioned bitter struggle at some point and it looks like we may have it now. The Pirates can have Vicious and his friends. They will find him to be more trouble than he is worth I am sure. It will be fun when we really start sinking each other. I'm sure it will get very bloody.

• Like 5

Childish baiting from Vicious & Co in the past has included:

• Avatar combining letters 'SS' with eagle resembling that used by Nazis;
  • Avatar depicting KKK member giving the Hitler salute;
  • Confederate flag posted on forums as symbol for clan.

But I'm sure that the letters SS were chosen totally at random, in utter innocence, with no alternate meaning intended nor conceived of. And if you believe that, I've got a wall I'd like you to pay for.

• Like 10

If they do that, I am def never returning to this pit of PC BS.

Oh no! Not again!

You cannot, I cried so much last time you said you're giving up forever :( I can remember it like it was yesterday...

Wait. It was yesterday ^^'

• Like 3