Game-Labs Forum

Lard Vicious-----"Loyal" Member of the American Council

Chijohnaok

Well, Jameson, I guess you will be actively fighting the pirate coalition? They are the exact same type of group.

TBF i dont think i have ever seen you in game, different timezones but to say that directives do not come from your clan and TF is a lie. There is the clans, there is the council and there is TF and TDA who feel they have sway over everything that happens on US nation, if u dont see that then maybe you need to be "social" and go talk to people outside your clan and TF.

So just curious. Where do you get this information from? Hmmm.... could it be...... Vicciiioouusss?

Could you name just one thing TF or TDA has ordered others to do or given directives to?

@ Chustler TBF i dont think i have ever seen you in game, different timezones but to say that directives do not come from your clan and TF is a lie. There is the clans, there is the council and there is TF and TDA who feel they have sway over everything that happens on US nation, if u dont see that then maybe you need to be "social" and go talk to people outside your clan and TF.

Merrill you just troll any anti TF/TDA post anyway so good luck could not care to engage with you.

There was a time in this game when TDA was the only US clan active on the server. When TF showed up, we welcomed them and worked with them. When steam opened up, TDA and TF welcomed and started working with a whole bunch of other clans, and listening to their voices for the nation. TF and TDA have a long history here and we are active in the nation to be sure, but we have always welcomed any US clans who have showed up and we will continue to do so.

The amount of negativity that was shown to clans that took back ports in mexico that strengthened the US position even if it was against the councils wishes spoke volumes. I think even the most naive amongst us can see there was an agenda that lay under the covers.

If you say so. I think many people are reading a lot more into all this stuff than there is. I have never been over to Mexico and really neither has most of the population that play this game. My only goal when playing this game is to enjoy the time I spend in it. I think many folks are working with less than the full picture.

I do feel kinda bad for guys like Ruthless, he's screwed because no clan will let him join and the only one that did has turned into the giant troll mess it is.

Pretty sad state of affairs when an entire community does that to a guy. I know he a crap player but it's cold. Might turn rat so I can kick all your self righteous poster asses.

Um thanks, I think.

I will likely start my own one man clan as soon as I get funds and figure out where I should be based out of.

Dont attack brit ports in the yucatan/mexico.

And i have not been in game for 3 days because I am on holidays in Italia enjoying the vino so I am afraid vicious had no hand in my post.

I think you are seeing the weakness of your argument and anger Jameson and I'm sorry for it. As an example you use something that supposedly happened two weeks ago or so yet as an argument to not be influenced by vicious you say you have been gone for three days. So you WERE around two weeks ago.

I seem to remember a post by V. himself not long past that admitted that we said we had no interest in how STARS conducted themselves in the gulf. Could you point to one place, one screenshot, one recorded statement by us that said you couldn't attack those ports in the gulf? Its a rhetorical question Jameson. I know you can't because we never said anything of the sort even if you've been told otherwise. Our policy was simply to ignore STARS and tell the nations we worked with that you are a different entity and that they should deal with you guys directly. You can verify that with them.

I am really sorry Jameson that someone has led you to believe that we throw orders around and expect people to follow them. It just wasn't true. You should really doubt your sources.

The amount of negativity that was shown to clans that took back ports in mexico that strengthened the US position even if it was against the councils wishes spoke volumes. I think even the most naive amongst us can see there was an agenda that lay under the covers. 

You must be honest here with yourself. Everyday we had Vicious calling us names and using his fleets as ports as ammunition against us. Daily we were attacked by trolls in chat. We were called noobs and paper clans.

Did you ever notice we never said anything against CSY. Even though they were working right beside you and supporting you and doing the same things you were doing, we never said a negative word about them. Why, they didn't say a negative word about us. They were even a part of the council. We never told them to stop hanging out with you guys or anything.

I'm telling you man to man... you have been manipulated to believe a narrative that has not truth.

Its an honest goal, like most people have in game but there are those that need to feel "impotent" sic, and they seem to think their view on how things should be is more valued, valuable and required than other players who paid exactly the same money for the game. I think more and more players are going to see this for what it is and sooner rather than later.

Truly I have no desire to have my opinion be more valued than anyone else's, and I can't think of anyone that has approached me in the council setting who has made me feel that they are more important than I am. Most of the biggest US ego trippers are no longer a part of the US nation.

• Like 1

Ok so I really dont know where you got your information from, but by leading a small Clan in the American Council I can honestly say, that we have always been heard and our vote counts as much as a TF/TDA vote.

And the Reinforcement thing has nothing to do with Stars. i would have voted against that regardless of what you guys were doing. Its just not fair to everyone who does not have the resources or time to handle an alt char in a different nation on the same server (which in itself feels wrong to me).

I for one never witnessed anyone from the AC ordering anyone around. Of course we werent happy with the Gulf affair, but as previously stated all the other nations knew it wasnt us so we were fine with that.

Also, most of the STARS people I had actually met in game i really liked. Just because TF/TDA had a bad experience with them didnt meant i would have to have the same thing right ? Or so I thought.

Anyway, we just had a very nice battle with SS, please come again :) .

Edited by Karaya 1
  • Like 4

I do feel kinda bad for guys like Ruthless, he's screwed because no clan will let him join and the only one that did has turned into the giant troll mess it is.

Pretty sad state of affairs when an entire community does that to a guy. I know he a crap player but it's cold. Might turn rat so I can kick all your self righteous poster asses.

Hold on 1 damn minute. How do YOU know he is a crap player? I had the pleasure of PvP'ing with him against Spanish near Victoria and he played as well as most others I've seen PvP in spite of not having voice comms.

His decision to not switch was his and his alone. Whatever his reasons were, nobody has held it against him or any of the others that chose not to switch. So please spare us the patronising pity and lame attempt at whiteknighting. 

"It's cold..." Really?

Anyway, we just had a very nice battle with SS, please come again :) .

We outnumbered the SS types pretty heavily (2:1ish?), but it was a good fight still.

Someone had mentioned a video of it from the US fleet, hope to see a link as a friend wants to see it.

I find it funny that Vicious is celebrating his 1v7s and 9v18s, when the other side has considerably smaller BR rating. It's like a drunkard in his prime at a bar beating up high schoolers and bragging about it. Bragging about winning easy victories is nothing.

Like last night, I had a SS 3rd rate down 50% in my Niagara when he ran away. SS claimed that was nothing and I should easily be able to solo a 3rd Rate in my Niagara (BR 100 vs 500 BR). By BR that is 1 to 5. Yet, last night Stars, in a force of mostly Santis, Victories, 3rd Rates, and Pavels, yes, were able to defeat the US 3x in open battle when they were favored 2.5 and 3 to 1 in BR. However, we stopped their flags from making it to port, which was the only goal we had. So they brag about their easy victories in which the odds are heavily in their favor, and say their enemies victories, when the odds are 5 to 1 against them, don't count. When they meet an equal force, they will have no chance.

Fun part is you talk like this is a  tactical choice of your but is not, YOU CANT FIELD what we can, so stop talking like you mastered some strategic-tactical victory becouse you lost 7 pavel in 1 night, and 60 ships in 2 days.  Becouse YOU CANT match us. 

and btw u lose even when outnumbered yesterday me and 2 3rd +1 conny got  attacked by 1 pavel 1 bellona 6 frig 1 brig and a 3rd, and we managed to demast the pavel and the belly  then they runned away leaving as always some others to die 

Edited by Lord Vicious

We outnumbered the SS types pretty heavily (2:1ish?), but it was a good fight still.

Someone had mentioned a video of it from the US fleet, hope to see a link as a friend wants to see it.

I recorded the battle.

It is uploading as I type this.

A clean sweep of SS.

I'll post a link later...

• Like 1

Fun part is you talk like this is a  tactical choice of your but is not, YOU CANT FIELD what we can, so stop talking like you mastered some strategic-tactical victory becouse you lost 7 pavel in 1 night, and 60 ships in 2 days.  Becouse YOU CANT match us. 

and btw u lose even when outnumbered yesterday me and 2 rd +1 conny got  attacked by 1 pavel 1 bellona 6 frig 1 brig and a 3rd, and we managed to demast the pavel and the belly  they they runned away leaving as always some others to die 

Except sometimes we can. And guess what, i dont feel the need to boast about it. It was a nice battle, we outnumbered you quite heavily and as expected we won. And just because many of you powerleveled and you have big ships doesnt mean we cant fight you. Because we can.

How many ships did you lose then ?

We will lose some, we will win some. Its war. Its pointless to always insult/belittle the other after each day. Just stop.

Here is some honesty that you will rarely hear coming from Vicious.

First, TF never bragged about Vicious. We were rather embarrassed by him then anything else. I'm not saying hes a bad player or that his skill was why we were embarrassed. We were embarrassed by his character. As for his skill, he simply thinks hes better than he actually is.

Second, if DukeNasty was a troll, he was a very boring one. lol. You don't think we considered that the guys left behind were not trolls or left to cause problems? lol. The victory is ours! You are gone and that is the greatest wish I could have been granted along with your other trolls and hotheads. Immediately, chat has been more friendly, the nation more unified, and players happy to have something to do again.

We fully expected a pirate redirection on us at the conclusion of the Brit war. If STARS defection accelerates that then nothing has changed. We will meet it the best we can. Vicious can't hurt me. He is gone and I have a big smile on my face and even if we were to loose all our ports to the pirate onslaught and the full force of that nation my smile could never be removed knowing that hes someone else's malfunction now.

"There's a party goin' on right here

A celebration to last throughout the years

So bring your good times and your laughter too

We gonna celebrate your party with you

Come on now, celebration

Let's all celebrate and have a good time

Celebration

We gonna celebrate and have a good time

It's time to come together

It's up to you, what's your pleasure?

Everyone around the world come on!"

accept for the 5 frigs vs one American 3rd rate which ended in the third to sink 3, capture 1 and chase off the 5th.

lier.jpg

You are very bad at lie

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/8715-political-situation-pvp-1-eu/page-10

Edited by Lord Vicious

Because many of your clan cheated (not all, but many).  No one in the entire game can field what you can.  However, once we all get leveled up, you will have no chance.

be a man and go here telling you got sink,  thx bye

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 1

Except sometimes we can. And guess what, i dont feel the need to boast about it. It was a nice battle, we outnumbered you quite heavily and as expected we won. And just because many of you powerleveled and you have big ships doesnt mean we cant fight you. Because we can.

How many ships did you lose then ?

We will lose some, we will win some. Its war. Its pointless to always insult/belittle the other after each day. Just stop.

You talk about when and if, in future,  for now you losing badly,     all what matters is now, not what you pretend to be in future [sORRY] , also consti,3rd matter nothing all can capture them  and replace them, thats why i focus always trinco bellonas and pavels. 

All in my clan have like 4-5 liveoak 3rd rate to throw away  purely for fun, even enganging 1 vs 3, who cares, but is the big fights with crafted ships that matters and you are losing all of them  [sORRY]

Edited by Lord Vicious

Hold on 1 damn minute. How do YOU know he is a crap player? I had the pleasure of PvP'ing with him against Spanish near Victoria and he played as well as most others I've seen PvP in spite of not having voice comms.

His decision to not switch was his and his alone. Whatever his reasons were, nobody has held it against him or any of the others that chose not to switch. So please spare us the patronising pity and lame attempt at whiteknighting. 

"It's cold..." Really?

Thnx, that was a fun fight.

Who knows, maybe I'll have the chance to fight you now lol.

Truly I have no desire to have my opinion be more valued than anyone else's, and I can't think of anyone that has approached me in the council setting who has made me feel that they are more important than I am. Most of the biggest US ego trippers are no longer a part of the US nation.

Sorry