Game-Labs Forum

Lard Vicious-----"Loyal" Member of the American Council

Chijohnaok

What one person calls farming a glitch another might call much needed group content.

In any case its about time to stop flogging that poor horse, I think its dead guys =)

D,

Well if it was group content and not an exploit, why did they take it out of the game?

• Like 1

Well if it was group content and not an exploit, why did they take it out of the game?

Maybe something you should speak to the devs about...

Wouldn't want to speak for them =)

D,

This sucks.

Now I'm stuck deciding. To go pirate with stars or stay U.S

To all those who sit here and berate Stars, I want to remind you they are the only U.S ( at the time lol) clan that still wanted me to join, even after they found out that I could not use TC( or any form of VC) due to my hearing problems. When I ask TF and TDA they flat out told me you need TS and promptly shut the door in my face.

On the other hand, my family is German, ( don't speak it) the whole SS tag bugs me to no end.

Now to figure out what to do, joy.

This sucks.

Now I'm stuck deciding. To go pirate with stars or stay U.S

To all those who sit here and berate Stars, I want to remind you they are the only U.S ( at the time lol) clan that still wanted me to join, even after they found out that I could not use TC( or any form of VC) due to my hearing problems. When I ask TF and TDA they flat out told me you need TS and promptly shut the door in my face.

On the other hand, my family is German, ( don't speak it) the whole SS tag bugs me to no end.

Now to figure out what to do, joy.

Join us you welcome with open arms

Ruthless, I hope you stay US.

I am sorry if you felt discriminated against by my group. TS has always been one of our bylaws. We simply don't know how to integrate someone without it into our group because our ultimate goal is highly coordinated small group actions. We don't spend a lot of time in clan chat as everyone is together on TS.

We have been willing to make exceptions to our bylaws for econ players and the few pve slots we have available, I could also point you in the direction of some other clans that are more relaxed about TS.

Thomas Pain

TF

So? A USA Clan went Pirate because they had problems with some of the other US clans, and now the pirate US clan is planning on sinking the whole US nation one by one? Am I rite?

When the U.S losses it's coastline your tone will change.

When the U.S losses it's coastline your tone will change.

Looky here Justme, I haven't even remotly been doing any offensive language, I am not even in the US or Pirate nation, I just don't know whats going on. But your crude answer has given me the answer. Please go ahead and take as much US coastline as you need, I'm not bothered realy...

• Like 1

None of us were talking pirates until the hand wringing crowd cried about our (in there words) ai exploit.

So all this is over people being alpha testers and reporting what can be seen as an exploit? You're so upset that the community had a discussion as a community, and it didn't go the way you wanted, that you decided to blame TF/TDA, and go pirate?

This just seems so incredibly childish and petty.

• Like 6

If that is your opinion, why are you letting them operate unchecked right outside your borders? You seem to be very comfortable with the pirate scum.

Not sure where you get this from...  We've been engaging the pirates in the Bahamas daily and trying to regain ports...  With the current port battle setup on timers, theres only a certain window to do things other than PvP.  

As stated earlier, its actually a blessing, since their attempts to undermine diplomacy has been exposed.  Also, should the devs decide to change pirate mechanics, many may come to regret their decision.  

But we shall see...  if nothing else it will provide for some lively skirmishes in the near future.  And since this game is based on that, thats a good thing!

• Like 4

God this is great popcorn stuff. An entire clan throwing their toys out the pram all at once because they couldnt learn to get along with their friends.

Awwww, poor wittle Stars, did mommy not let you have everything you wanted? yeah, you go kill them for it. that will teach them a wesson.

Real mature guys. keep it up.

• Like 4

What's funny is that the whole Pirate thing wasn't even Vicious' idea.  It was a decision made by the group before he was even online within the last few days in response to some underhanded events.  But if you think your house is clean, be ware.  He just asked me to tell you that he's coming to take your house away from you.  I hope you have good home/fire insurance because it's about to get burned down.

Bring it, BB. We'll see you on the high seas.

Edited by jpjchris
  • Like 1

More then planning we doing it, 28 just meet davy jones locker

Sir, I'll need you to repeat this in comprehensible language. I understand pirates are not known for the gift of gab, but deciphering your insults(?) is quite the delightful challenge.

Cheers!

Edited by jpjchris

I think the best way is to ban the possibility to have two S letters next to each other because it can bring bad associations.*

*sarcasm

Oh, and to think I wanted to create a clan named Kerfuffling Kiwi Keels.

What do you mean I "can't use these letters" ?

*sarcasm too

• Like 1