Game-Labs Forum

Lard Vicious-----"Loyal" Member of the American Council

Chijohnaok

Is it just me or are those pictures just not loading ?

Also, it really doesnt make sense to boast like : oh well you have less ships and less captains and then we beat you. No shit sherlock. If you always engage with a better position it is obvious from a mathematical standpoint alone that you are more likely to win. Hardly anything to boast about.  Also, sinking lost of US ships is really not that hard if you sail around Cabo in a 10man group hunting mission runners. Thats hardly anything to write home about.

It would seem you STARS/SS people are really changing your minds very quickly and not stay true to your word seeing DukeNasty is Pirate as well now, after boasting only a small group (not including him) will be Pirate. Oh well.

To say anything more i would really like to see a forces overview of the battles, but since those pictures really dont seem to be loading and i wasnt there....

You do realize he trolled all of you under my suggestion right? there never was a "group" of stars remaining and one leaving.  You got trolled and outplayed  both in politics and in game pvp 

also wtf u talk about we went SS vs all america players their fleet at their home they reshipped 3x times vs our fleet not a gank, and they got defeated 3 times in a raw not sinking a single ship in 3 fights. 

Still not get it eh ? all 115+ stars went pirate beside 2 guys, Crayon a useless noob who lost more ship in pve than france bots, and another guy wich tbh we respect his decision , we not forced anyone. 

You still talk like bring stars to pirate was my decision but is not all 115 stars -2 wanted to go pirate becouse they are sick of the american council, end of story, if you think i can convince 115 americans to turn into pirate only on my will you flatter me but you overstimate my leadership, and you greatly understimate your ability to piss of ppl

Edited by Lord Vicious

You got trolled and outplayed  both in politics and in game pvp 

That remains to be seen, it's day 2 ;) You joined the pirates, probleply the largest nation at this point. I supose you can call it outplayed when you attack 3 ports in full force at once when the USA does not have the same amount of people to defend, due to being a smaller nation then the pirates. (not calling the USA a small nation tho)

From what i've seen, the SS have yet to win an even engagement against an organised USA force. Come back with those screenshots if you have them.

The battles where fun, I hope you give us some more in the comming days. 

Edited by Jack Frost

That remains to be seen, it's day 2 ;) You joined the pirates, probleply the largest nation at this point. I supose you can call it outplayed when you attack 3 ports in full force at once when the USA does not have the same amount of people to defend, due to being a smaller nation then the pirates. (not calling the USA a small nation tho)

From what i've seen, the SS have yet to win an even engagement against an organised USA force. Come back with those screenshots if you have them.

The battles where fun, I hope you give us some more in the comming days. 

Beside Stars attacked you in your prime time ALONE, others clan attacked before  , their last attack was 1h+ before we started 

Edited by Lord Vicious

Yes Vicious you tried rio seco alone, altho you took las tortugas after kotor&co pulled multiple flags. I have to give you credit for the rio seco attempt. Altho no clear victor emerged as you where held back from planting the flag by a inferior force.

I'm honestly wondering where we will be in 2 weeks. Pirates have taken USA ports every weekend anyways, this is nothing new and we will capture them back during the week. Ofcourse you could, once again, try to ghostcap the gulf, have fun with that again  :P

Edited by Jack Frost

A tag [sS] might not be a good idea. But I guess common sense isn't for everyone.

Heck, I already saw tag [DAESH] and [iSIS] in some other game. 

For Vicious, I'm not sur bragging about destroying inferior force are really gonna make you look "good". Just sayin'! :P

Take a Surprise and sink 3rd rate and Trinco in a 4 vs 15 battle! :P

(still, I wish you Godspeed sir.)

I won 1 vs 6 1 vs 7 alone, and TF where bragging about my personal accomplishment when i was with them, not me, i not need to proof myself anymore   we won 4 vs 15  8 vs 18, we got our share of win outnumbered, is not my fault they cant match us now. is their. why i should care? they shitted on us for a month that we are only pveers  that we take empty ports, now they engaged us 3 times in a raw sinking 0 ships combining 7 clans together vs our losing every single battle, maybe their mouth not match their skill or capabilities,Maybe they should have thinked twice before wishing to fight us, their ego not match their force.

The  main difference  between me and them is that i not make false promises., still waiting to see the 25 first rates the usa council told to the pirates they have. 

All i see is words words words forum warriors you lost 60  ships and 3 ports this is a fact.   All usa should thx TF-TDA for their wise leadership  who chose to piss of the strongest clan in usa so they can still shitruling the nation GJ

Edited by Lord Vicious

I am looking forward to some fun fights in the near future. I have been hoping for a good old fashioned bitter struggle at some point and it looks like we may have it now. The Pirates can have Vicious and his friends. They will find him to be more trouble than he is worth I am sure. It will be fun when we really start sinking each other. I'm sure it will get very bloody.

Sinking each other? 3 fights 25 ship lost you manage to sink 0, we having fun sinking you sir

Sinking each other? 3 fights 25 ship lost you manage to sink 0, we having fun sinking you sir

During that time, lost aparently 40% of the Clan players in a matter of days.

Maybe they have fun sinking your population number? :P Watch your population Vicious! Ships need people to use them ! :D

Edited by KuroNyra
  • Like 1

During that time, lost aparently 40% of the Clan players in a matter of days.

Maybe they have fun sinking your population number? :P Watch your population Vicious! Ships need people to use them ! :D

We doubled our numbers tbh  the activity is super high, on old stars cause creator was afk, we could not kick like 20 afk ppl, now we have roughly 60  with another 30-40 incoming and daily active on same time 30-40 in ts3,    keep focusing on paper numbers and you will have clan like tda with 60-70 members and only 5-8 in ts3. or tf, 140+ 15-20 at best online in same moment,  not even combined they reach our activity and on paper they are x4 our size.

Quality over quantity, simple, tf-tda not kick ppl that not log in purely for appear bigger, they are a paper tiger.

Many of us still coming from pvp2 and from usa, the 20 that will remain in stars until rachira log in and close the clan where AFK ppl anyway. 

This filth still is able to post and mine is deleted!!!

Maybe because you call other "filth" and go on with personal attacks and he doesn't? If it was your goal to make his side of the story more believable, congratulations. Because of your posts I'm now considering the possibility that S&S clan got jumped by a bunch of PC fanatics.

Keep up the good work. Your clan is starting to gather some nice fame.

• Like 1

We doubled our numbers tbh  the activity is super high, on old stars cause creator was afk, we could not kick like 20 afk ppl, now we have roughly 60  with another 30-40 incoming and daily active on same time 30-40 in ts3,    keep focusing on paper numbers and you will have clan like tda with 60-70 members and only 5-8 in ts3. or tf, 140+ 15-20 at best online in same moment,  not even combined they reach our activity and on paper they are x4 our size.

Quality over quantity, simple, tf-tda not kick ppl that not log in purely for appear bigger, they are a paper tiger.

Many of us still coming from pvp2 and from usa, the 20 that will remain in stars until rachira log in and close the clan where AFK ppl anyway. 

Hehe, great new's for you then.

Have fun with the Pirates, but please calm the tone. This is getting a bit too much Flamewar here! :P (Altought the OP is the one who started it here.)

• Like 1

Maybe because you call other "filth" and go on with personal attacks and he doesn't? If it was your goal to make his side of the story more believable, congratulations. Because of your posts I'm now considering the possibility that S&S clan got jumped by a bunch of PC fanatics.

Keep up the good work. Your clan is starting to gather some nice fame.

check this thread title, thats what they are, they bad at game so they engage in this kind of behaviour.

They manage to piss of their fellow american players, so is not a thing between me and them, is their general way to do.

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 1

I find it funny that Vicious is celebrating his 1v7s and 9v18s, when the other side has considerably smaller BR rating. It's like a drunkard in his prime at a bar beating up high schoolers and bragging about it. Bragging about winning easy victories is nothing.

Like last night, I had a SS 3rd rate down 50% in my Niagara when he ran away. SS claimed that was nothing and I should easily be able to solo a 3rd Rate in my Niagara (BR 100 vs 500 BR). By BR that is 1 to 5. Yet, last night Stars, in a force of mostly Santis, Victories, 3rd Rates, and Pavels, yes, were able to defeat the US 3x in open battle when they were favored 2.5 and 3 to 1 in BR. However, we stopped their flags from making it to port, which was the only goal we had. So they brag about their easy victories in which the odds are heavily in their favor, and say their enemies victories, when the odds are 5 to 1 against them, don't count. When they meet an equal force, they will have no chance.

• Like 12

That will be soon. (Probably right around the same time as the dreaded "wipe".... Lol)

It will be interesting to see how pirate mechanics evolve and whether some people may regret the decision to turn rat. Of course, if you play a game just to "win", those people will just keep switching to whoever is strongest

• Like 2

Funny thing is stars has over 30 members that left, what are you at number wise, barely over 60 when I checked yesterday.

From over 100 to barely 60 in a days time. Wonder how it will be after a week.

Your forgetting the huge influx of PVP 2 players that joined SS.  We have more commodores then the whole US nation now.

Here is some honesty that you will rarely hear coming from Vicious.

First, TF never bragged about Vicious. We were rather embarrassed by him then anything else. I'm not saying hes a bad player or that his skill was why we were embarrassed. We were embarrassed by his character. As for his skill, he simply thinks hes better than he actually is.

Second, if DukeNasty was a troll, he was a very boring one. lol. You don't think we considered that the guys left behind were not trolls or left to cause problems? lol. The victory is ours! You are gone and that is the greatest wish I could have been granted along with your other trolls and hotheads. Immediately, chat has been more friendly, the nation more unified, and players happy to have something to do again.

We fully expected a pirate redirection on us at the conclusion of the Brit war. If STARS defection accelerates that then nothing has changed. We will meet it the best we can. Vicious can't hurt me. He is gone and I have a big smile on my face and even if we were to loose all our ports to the pirate onslaught and the full force of that nation my smile could never be removed knowing that hes someone else's malfunction now.

"There's a party goin' on right here
A celebration to last throughout the years
So bring your good times and your laughter too
We gonna celebrate your party with you

Come on now, celebration
Let's all celebrate and have a good time
Celebration
We gonna celebrate and have a good time

It's time to come together
It's up to you, what's your pleasure?
Everyone around the world come on!"

• Like 3

You do realize he trolled all of you under my suggestion right? there never was a "group" of stars remaining and one leaving.  You got trolled and outplayed  both in politics and in game pvp 

also wtf u talk about we went SS vs all america players their fleet at their home they reshipped 3x times vs our fleet not a gank, and they got defeated 3 times in a raw not sinking a single ship in 3 fights. 

Still not get it eh ? all 115+ stars went pirate beside 2 guys, Crayon a useless noob who lost more ship in pve than france bots, and another guy wich tbh we respect his decision , we not forced anyone. 

You still talk like bring stars to pirate was my decision but is not all 115 stars -2 wanted to go pirate becouse they are sick of the american council, end of story, if you think i can convince 115 americans to turn into pirate only on my will you flatter me but you overstimate my leadership, and you greatly understimate your ability to piss of ppl

I really dont get how you can be so happy you trolled someone. You must be great fun at partys. All this shows is that all of you are really good at lying. Which in all honesty is just sad. anyway, moving on.

What I meant to say is that the only time I MYSELF saw you guys, you were jumping into missions or intercepting mission runners around cabo with a 10 ship fleet of people. And then i come to the forums and I see you boasting about how many people you sunk because you are so awesome...

From what I heard you lost quite a few ships today. And the screenshots you posted your fleet seemed remarkably superior.

• Like 1

I do feel kinda bad for guys like Ruthless, he's screwed because no clan will let him join and the only one that did has turned into the giant troll mess it is.

Pretty sad state of affairs when an entire community does that to a guy. I know he a crap player but it's cold. Might turn rat so I can kick all your self righteous poster asses.

Your vision of what the council is, is a strange one Jameson. I am in a leadership position in my group. I never looked for that responsibility, and I have never ordered anyone in my group to do, or not do anything. My group is a part of the council because we recognize that things we do in game have an effect on other peoples games, and if we want to have a good time as a nation, we need to consider the other groups of the nation. I will not always agree with a council decision (eg. Admitting STARS into the council), but I will abide their decisions because I realize that a game like this does not revolve around my personal desires alone. The council doesn't tell me or you what to do. We abide by it because we are a part of a larger community. I don't give orders in my group. The only reason anybody works with or listens to me is because they trust me as a person and they like the way I am. The same is true for Vicious and his followers. I am sure his guys like the way he is and that is why they work with him. The council is just a place where groups can get together and make sure everyone is being heard. If you would like to rebel against being social, that is totally fine, but do not kid yourself by imagining some bunch of boogie men trying to tell you what to do.

• Like 5

Got it.    So if YOUR idea of diplomacy is not what the council agrees with, then we're all just giant pussies.  Not everyone plays chess the same way.  And since you seem to hop from one faction to the next with every tide, I suppose it was only a matter of time before you ended up rat with your "I can do whatever I want" attitude.  Last I checked, council voted on what plans were.  If you choose to whinge every time you don't get your way, perhaps pirates are for you.  Just remember, theyre basically a nation too, so the grass may not be as green as you think it is...