Game-Labs Forum

Lard Vicious-----"Loyal" Member of the American Council

Chijohnaok

It's just sad that they all abused the Reinforcement mechanic to get to these ranks so fast. Also joining a already overpopulated nation is just weak and I got no clue how they can feel good about themself. I didn't liked them when they were in the US but at least they tried to do the best for the Nation in their way, even though I didn't agreed with that.

Thomas do you really think Duke not have gave me all your conversations with him? where you where tryng to deal with him on my back, and licking his ass for have stars on your side for make us do what you wanted?by YOU asking US to be a part of the council??? lol lol lol  Me and him agreed  to play bad cop good cop on you since day 1, knowing your attitude to have 2 faces.   Jeez you even believed him when he told you that i went pirate only with a group of ppl, while we where killing your fleets, and he promised you to keep the remain of stars in the council. jR

ROFL, I hold my stomach in pain for all the laughing I'm doing at you. WE WON! You are gone!!!!!!

I hope Duke gave you all our conversations. I don't care. Play them for the world here if you wish. I don't fear what I said. You don't think I knew he would go back and tell you all I said to him. Oh my gosh, my gut. it hurts so bad. Please someone show me a picture of a dead child so I can stop laughing so hard!

I don't see why you need to attack me for what ship I sail... A Cerberus is appropriate for my rank. It's the largest I can fully man.

Two of your guys were in Cerberus' and one was in a Snow... What's that say about them???

I said congrats on the Cerb dumbass....  :P

May I suggest you change that tampon?

While I suspected you to be a douchebag troll... This post confirms it!! Congrats to you!!

Ok we are starting to get off topic here...

Plz, lets keep talking about your MIGHTY CERB and the many adventures you have been on while sailing her?

On that logic might as well dump 2/3 of the other threads. Would probably do some people good as far as blood pressure goes.

All you will do is drive US players away from the game if you do that...

We all know the forums are the last SAFE PLACE for them to come and role play  ;)

Knock. This. The. Fuck. Off. I move a moderator close this thread, please, as it has become nothing but a flame war.

Professionalism, gentlemen. That's the real yardstick by which you're measured. Not by who brought the biggest ship.

Now let's all be a little more professional. Clan leaders and officers should be especially aware of this, as leadership has far less to do with your proficiency than it does with your exemplification of leadership traits and principles. Shit talking and general buffoonery are the opposite of this. To this end, I strongly suggest that A) anyone whose leadership engages in such activity should seriously reconsider their allegiance, and B) anyone who holds a leadership position doing these things study the 14 leadership traits and 11 leadership principles. Failure to do that may result in your subordinates realizing that your inability to remain calm in the forums and let your actions do the talking speaks volumes of your fitness to command. More importantly, they may just realize that anyone who is so concerned with their reputation on the internet as to get involved in lengthy disputes and brag about every success is most likely there not to provide sound leadership and a good game experience, but to build their self image.

Holy shit, your so up tight that I think your ass cheeks could squeeze a piece of coal and produce a fucking diamond. Who the fuck cares, this IS NOT REAL LIFE. We can act any way we want as long as the devs/mods allow for it. Quit trying to self moderate people on a game forum for a virtual fucking sail boat game. LOL

• Like 1

Honestly, this thread shouldn't really be here. I may think Vicious is crass but I can't support a thread insulting an individual regardless of the reasons. What precedent does that set, and what does it say to players about the people on the server?

Honestly, and im not trying to troll you here mate.

Its a bit late to be calling time now. Page 11 already and no Mod or Admin has stepped in to change the title so it appears this is all good.

But I agree it is setting a precedent that really should exist.

Vicious, don't mind in the least... the dude LOVES his name up in light good or bad press  :)

I mean seriously the guy is a text book case for Histrionic Personality Disorder... lol

But... you are probably right!

Holy shit, your so up tight that I think your ass cheeks could squeeze a piece of coal and produce a fucking diamond. Who the fuck cares, this IS NOT REAL LIFE. We can act any way we want as long as the devs/mods allow for it. Quit trying to self moderate people on a game forum for a virtual fucking sail boat game. LOL

Yeah, I might be uptight, but I think most people would agree that having fun playing a game and outright insulting people are two very different things. My point stands.

Ohhhh Vicious...

If u rly think ure the best, and i have absolutely no doubt that u think u are, why dont u just come without ur "...16 first rates..." and show all of us that u are best? Prove it!

Why dont u just meet us in an equal fight, huh? 

I thought u guys are the "elite pvp'ers" but all i know is u guys havent done anything else but reinforcement farming all day long, and u know what? That just makes u elite exploiters, nothing else ;)

• Like 1

I thought u guys are the "elite pvp'ers" but all i know is u guys havent done anything else but reinforcement farming all day long, and u know what? That just makes u elite exploiters, nothing else ;)

Cool story brah...

Does my bum look big in this Santisima?  :P

Ohhhh Vicious...

If u rly think ure the best, and i have absolutely no doubt that u think u are, why dont u just come without ur "...16 first rates..." and show all of us that u are best? Prove it!

Why dont u just meet us in an equal fight, huh? 

You have 15 clan and you cant fight us alone?   5 main big battles and u lost all of them withouth sinking a single ship from us, i not think we need to prove anything numbers are talking by themself.

Sorry this is not a moba or counter strike where we start 5 vs 5 on equal terms, is an mmorpg and if i can bring a nuclear ship for kick your ass i will, is your fault to be underranked not mine, not my problem. 

Adapt or roll over and die

Edited by Lord Vicious

Sorry this is not a moba or counter strike where we start 5 vs 5 on equal terms, is an mmorpg and if i can bring a nuclear ship for kick your ass i will, is your fault to be underranked not mine, not my problem. 

Im not sure if u even can kick asses of AI's... for me it just looks like the BIG LAWD VICIOUS is too afraid to see it as challange and as soon as u meet us in equal terms u'll need those nuclear ships... whatever a nuclear ship is, lol

The only rot i see here are a bunch of gutless turds demanding the devs come and clean up the shit they spewed on the forums. Dont like it? Dont spew it, if you dont spew it get together with other like minded people and troll the trolls. Id rather the devs focus on things that actually matter, like THE ACTUAL GAME

hucn6.jpg

For a "Pastor" your attitude is rather suspect. As for Vicious, he is certainly living up to his handle, I do not believe I have met a player of his equal in terms of toxicity, obnoxiousness, and general misbehavior on the forums in nearly a decade. If he's the same ingame, then I will be glad to count myself his adversary, for such adversaries make for wonderful memories in the future.

Lastly, concerning Johny Reb, you may not give a damn one way or the other Vicious, the man may have his faults, we all do, yours more glaringly so than many here, but I have known him for several years, dating back to PotBS days. I have never had a reason to mistrust him, and I have never heard him lose his temper. You can slander who you want, but be careful who you aim for, eventually it will cost you, and no amount of flaming and groveling will save you in the end. I will see you on the seas ere long.

I would wish you fair winds and following seas, but it's Davy Jones's Locker for thee.

• Like 1