Game-Labs Forum

Lard Vicious-----"Loyal" Member of the American Council

Chijohnaok

The waffen SS had elements from almost all european countries including but not limited to france, the low countries, and spain. Im not usually one to run with the PC game but trolls using an SS tag have no place in this game and it is ultimately toxic to the community no matter how you look at it, not to mention a slap in the face to EU nationals who still can feel and see the effects of the second world war. Its really not hard to change the name to S&S. I dont care what you do either way but i am quite sure its in bad taste. And while your at it look up the definition of internet trolling.

Oh no! Not again!

You cannot, I cried so much last time you said you're giving up forever :( I can remember it like it was yesterday...

Wait. It was yesterday ^^'

I would love to see that quoted where he said that, I recall it a bit differently.

Tbh the decision was made by popular vote, cause they idea to keep playng with tf and tda around was horrible. All of this is thx to tf-tda shitlordness of the nation.

I told you to not dream the day we going pirates Becouse it can become real. and now you going to pvp us, since you asked that soo much

Today we just bringed 30% of what we can, 70% of the clan is still shifting, tomorrow you gonna face 16 first rates, you already hided for 5h your entire nation. I wanna see how u gonna fight us back when we come in full force

you lost 28 ships include a santi we lost 3

Oh right.. Call reinforcements :)

I'm sorry to hear about all this!!

It will hurt the US!!

But it will definitely make the game very different and interesting!!! This is the first time a large clan has switched nations in the game right???

Salute to you and yours Vicious!!

See you out on the seas!

• Like 2

I'm sorry to hear about all this!!

It will hurt the US!!

But it will definitely make the game very different and interesting!!! This is the first time a large clan has switched nations in the game right???

Salute to you and yours Vicious!!

See you out on the seas!

And THAT'S how the game should be played..   nice post.   No pointing, crying, or accusing.  kudos to you sir.. see you on the high seas.

Seems pretty straightforward. Among all the bs are kernels of truth. Speaking of kernels, I like my popcorn popped all the way through.

I would like to see a third party (neutral of course) draw up a spreadsheet and/or chart to determine whether Vicious is actually spitting truth about having the advantage on the American nation in ship kills, or whether he's actually getting his stern handed to him from a double shotted broadside. If anyone does decide to set up such a thing, make sure you have the evidence in hand (screenies of course), and maybe make separate charts for single engagements and straight up brawls/port battles.

PS: Way I heard it, LV was betting on the Council refusing his request to join, counting on it rather, so he could use it for propaganda against TF, TDA, etc. and had a fit when they voted him in.

• Like 1

Lol, a force 3x weaker than yours delays your flag so you can't attack a port.  That was the point.  Also, what happened at Isla?  An inferior force defeated yours?

Fact is you are a x3 weaker than us not in this fight but in any fight,  you have no balls nor the captains for field anything better, and this not gonna change in the immediate future your 50 man clan cant bring more than 7-8ppl together

You need your entire pathethic nation composed by tda-tf + all other clans JUST FOR STOP US, and LOOSE BADLY, while the rest of  the pirates are removing 5-6 ports from you,   every day, and you even call it a victory ? just are soo delusional, btw thx for la tortugas 

ss_vs_all.jpg

You Lost 9 trincomalee 6 pavel dur shitload of 3rd and bellonas consti etc, for stop 500k of flags,  Gj keep doing it until you out of ships, your low amount of rear admiral already downgraded from santi -> to pavel >to bellona.

And is just 1 day we doing this,  3 fight we lost 0 SHIPS u lost 25 for 5ml of values,  hey nice victory, we will be here tomorrow and tomorrow etc etc. 

in 2 day you lost  over 60 ships, include 7 pavel and 1 santi and 4 bellona, we lost only couple of captured 3rds 

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 2

Bring it, BB. We'll see you on the high seas.

I do believe it was brought in 3 separate battles tonight and we walked away without one loss to quite a few losses on the US side.  I don't seem to recall you being anywhere near any of them.  In fact, I watched you piss and moan in global the whole time the rest of us were sinking your new friends.

https://www.twitch.tv/twistedxvs/v/56717984  stream if someone wanna ejoy 

thx for the pavel leviathan

ss_vs_tda_tf_and_scrubs_2.jpg

Is it just me or are those pictures just not loading ?

Also, it really doesnt make sense to boast like : oh well you have less ships and less captains and then we beat you. No shit sherlock. If you always engage with a better position it is obvious from a mathematical standpoint alone that you are more likely to win. Hardly anything to boast about.  Also, sinking lost of US ships is really not that hard if you sail around Cabo in a 10man group hunting mission runners. Thats hardly anything to write home about.

It would seem you STARS/SS people are really changing your minds very quickly and not stay true to your word seeing DukeNasty is Pirate as well now, after boasting only a small group (not including him) will be Pirate. Oh well.

To say anything more i would really like to see a forces overview of the battles, but since those pictures really dont seem to be loading and i wasnt there....

A tag [sS] might not be a good idea. But I guess common sense isn't for everyone.

Heck, I already saw tag [DAESH] and [iSIS] in some other game. 

For Vicious, I'm not sur bragging about destroying inferior force are really gonna make you look "good". Just sayin'! :P

Take a Surprise and sink 3rd rate and Trinco in a 4 vs 15 battle! :P

(still, I wish you Godspeed sir.)

Edited by KuroNyra
  • Like 2

I was just raising a point of order, nothing more.

Although if the crypto-trolls start to cause the US trouble in Florida, remember that Spain has an interest in SS' new holdings.

And we more than happy to give all ex SS taken ports to spanish if they want the gulf back :) we gonna even set timer for them