Game-Labs Forum

1 minute ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

And the other fleet of RUS+RET+BETEP+REDS lead by northviking?

Oh the bad memory.

we are one fleet

RUS+RET+BETEP+REDS+BF leaf by chaos and anarchy

yea, u have bad memory :D

• Like 4

Just now, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Helping the russians, what a change dude.

Ever seen GB nation help Prussia? Maybe 3-4 months ago Gregory helped us with RSC/SNOW clan a couple of times with small screening. On the other hand, the Russian nation helped us several times.

Give me 3 reasons why we should help GB, give me 3 reasons why we shouldn't help Russia. I will wait.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Ever seen GB nation help Prussia? Maybe 3-4 months ago Gregory helped us with RSC/SNOW clan a couple of times with small screening. On the other hand, the Russian nation helped us several times.

Give me 3 reasons why we should help GB, give me 3 reasons why we shouldn't help Russia. I will wait.

Finally, the truth.

5 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

At the same time you were fighting the British fleet another battle was going on. We saw Babay's streaming, you can't deceive us.

I'm sorry, are you really so stupid?

Babay dont have 25 players in grup, when we join to babay - yes, we have 25 ships.

but i love u :D u make forum more interesting

gl!)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Finally, the truth.

Truth is what I said, we will help whoever we want and you can't change chat. A forum mascot/puppet can hardly influence the game diplomacy. GB nation screens us out of our PBs, keep plotting attacks on Prussia and never considered us friendly. 

About Prussians helping, Russian 100-ships fleet had 2 Prussian ships helping them (Ram Dinark + Karl) which are both Russians. What a surprise and coincidence... time for conspiracy theories and more propaganda, carry on. I guess now entire Prussia should support Russia to make Pinkflower angry, just for fun. Thanks for helping us Horatio decide!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Truth is what I said, we will help whoever we want and you can't change chat. A forum mascot/puppet can hardly influence the game diplomacy. GB nation screens us out of our PBs, keep plotting attacks on Prussia and never considered us friendly. 

About Prussians helping, Russian 100-ships fleet had 2 Prussian ships helping them (Ram Dinark + Karl) which are both Russians. What a surprise and coincidence... time for conspiracy theories and more propaganda, carry on. I guess now entire Prussia should support Russia to make Pinkflower angry, just for fun. Thanks for helping us Horatio decide!

30 ppl Havoc fleet will smash the 25 prussians+120 russian fleet next time anyway.

Take your chance and sell us puerto plata for 100pvp marks banished

1 minute ago, rediii said:

30 ppl Havoc fleet will smash the 25 prussians+120 russian fleet next time anyway.

Take your chance and sell us puerto plata for 100pvp marks banished

Just like yesterday at Barahona ;) I just wonder who wins 25 SORRY vs 25 HAVOC.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Just like yesterday at Barahona ;) I just wonder who wins 25 SORRY vs 25 HAVOC.

Yesterday in barahona we we were ~7 against ~15, and yet I am sure BF was not having such an easy time.

Both side got a good time, and that what the game is for. not silly ego chit chat boost.

Thanks for the fight BF and PODW, see you soon :)

• Like 1

Do actually look like a big new war may break out. Looked at the map yesterday when I came home from work. Russia and French multi flip Sweden once more. So if GB end up fighting Russia we might actually have ballanced fight.

But if Prussia get there Peace and side with Russia, it might change the balance. And will Spain be brought back to live again, and will they side up ore maybe in the cover of the big nations fight try to get some ports back. Think we have the posibility for some actions in the Caribbean the next month ore soe.

Edited by staun

winter is coming indeed, 250 russians and 500 french against 15 swedes. Lets see what this brings, little bit sad about this multiflip i dont think you guys need it to get good fights.

Or is french scared to fight a actual pb against the swedish pb fleet?  

Des moines in a nutshell

: swede got more players its a gank. french have more players its well plannend

swedes win fight: better ships/better communication. french win its skill

pb for french lets take ports when main swedish fleet is engaged in other fight.  

naathing changed 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, jointventure said:

winter is coming indeed, 250 russians and 500 french against 15 swedes. Lets see what this brings, little bit sad about this multiflip i dont think you guys need it to get good fights.

Or is french scared to fight a actual pb against the swedish pb fleet?  

Des moines in a nutshell

: swede got more players its a gank. french have more players its well plannend

swedes win fight: better ships/better communication. french win its skill

pb for french lets take ports when main swedish fleet is engaged in other fight.  

naathing changed 

Nah nothing new there.NA when it is at its worst. But I think we all had seen it comming. 

Edited by staun

22 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

give you one reason why GB doesnt help Prussians ,, you offer to help us you want gold to do so,,,, you ask us to help you you offer nothing ,, you cant have benefit both ways

want us to help you come and help us for free ... you will get same back

1 hour ago, staun said:

Nah nothing new there.NA when it is at its worst. But I think we all had seen it comming. 

You know, French can only attac out of their safezone, hidding behind the fleet of Reverse or with a nightflip.

Russia gave us fair fights. French are only like a thief in the night.