Game-Labs Forum

Fresh RVR History (from 06-2019)

Celtiberofrog

7 minutes ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

Nope. We did one to a saturday morning. And we showed up. The Swede where busy somewhere els.

I try to say it again.

- We don't mind port being flipped at Night. Put a timer on it, if you want it flipped at a specific time.

- We don't mind time dodge nation, we tho think the double standard showen from some ppl is funny.

- We don't mind multi flip if the nation multiflipped has the player to defend.

Russia does not trow us in front. Swedish action forced us to side against Sweden.

- We do mind ppl flipping port and make a no show.

So why do you sound like your getting milked like a salt cow?

4 hours ago, Spiffy said:

5. So we set night timers on ports vs the danes so we can fight the Russians on our primetime instead (Cabo, plymouth, Buena Vista etc),. Danes are again upset that swedes are cowards for not fighting them and giving Russians all the content! Do swedes suffer from #ClubbingSealophobia !?
🙂

So Cabo Rojo, Plymouth, Buevna Vista, Conttoy (or is it Mugeres?) and Haulover all have night timers so you can fight the Russians in your prime time?

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, JG14_Cuzn said:

The Swedes have yet to hit a true Russian port.    The ‘day crew’ and the ‘night crew’ are busy fighting the Danes. 😂😂😂 

And don’t mind Spliffy: he’s a below average player reveling in the Swedish Zerg.   
Once redii gets bored with Sweden and changes nation Spliffy and his ilk will either follow like lapdogs or fade into oblivion.  

all russians ports are true russians ports 🤔....or do you think they have a different flag?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mouth of Sauron said:

So Cabo Rojo, Plymouth, Buevna Vista, Conttoy (or is it Mugeres?) and Haulover all have night timers so you can fight the Russians in your prime time?

giphy.gif

Uh, Buena vista is open 20-23 so that's just plain wrong.

Grindstone is open 15. Ponce starts at 19.  Basse Terre town is a PB this evening - against the Russians as we had the timer at our prime, Should be fun. 
Yesterday we had the offensive pb at Guanica - against the Russians.

So, yeah, really.

2 hours ago, JG14_Cuzn said:

The Swedes have yet to hit a true Russian port.    The ‘day crew’ and the ‘night crew’ are busy fighting the Danes. 😂😂😂 

And don’t mind Spliffy: he’s a below average player reveling in the Swedish Zerg.   
Once redii gets bored with Sweden and changes nation Spliffy and his ilk will either follow like lapdogs or fade into oblivion.  

Says a sub average player, lol.

2 hours ago, JG14_Cuzn said:

Sounds a bit like a textbook example of the True Scotsman fallacy, but whatever works for you and make you happy - knock yourself out.

Below average is way to kind, I'd rate myself as "mostly harmless". And yes, I don't plan to play this game the rest of my life, I'll play it while it's fun. I don't really derive pleasure from people stop playing this game, but if that's where you get your kicks, I can let you know when i get bored? Makes you feel better and sleep ok at night?

1 hour ago, Spikes said:

Don't forget Cap-Francais and Fort Dauphin.

did you know, BORK is mainly a us tz clan? did you know we agreed to defend fort dauphin?

😃

wow, it's almost like a Nation works together or something.

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

There is a point in that entreance ports is moved to Night timers. So if Ruski get kicked out, they only can get in again if they come at Night.

An offensive Pb, dont think Sweden can set the timers on Russians port.

The Ponce front Line is to get to San Juan. So if Russia get kicked out there, Cabo Rojo is the enterance. Plymouth is the acces point to Swedish homewater.

Right now Ruski is both places. Rest acces point timer, is smart of Sweden , if they can get Russians to attack there. Not important Swedish area. 

But as said earlier. It is a war game, and Sweden just do as they think serve them best. But why to try spin it, insted of just, Yes we are just smarter than. Sucks but we don’t give a shit. That I dont get.

This post actually makes some sense.. 🙂

The offensive PB yesterday and the defensive one today, simply shows that we get Russian content in our primetime - which JG questioned. Clearly we don't want to have all our PB timers at the same time, get multiflipped, and lose ports in empty PBs - what would be the point in that? It's neither fun nor productive? And why shouldn't our US players get to defend ports? I mean, why should our nation not work together and make things difficult for our current enemies? As you say - it's a wargame, not sims. 

5 minutes ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

You actually did not answer me. But made a lot of new questions.

I see your timers as Dodge timers on the most important acces point. My guess it has little to do with what you mention above, but more you won’t risk lose those areas. Smart in a war game. Just don't get why Sweden want to dump down a smart strategisk move.

Well sadly you don't mind multiflip other and make a no show. Again a smart move to tie up your opponent, but again you try dump it down.

I personally think it is more refreshing if ppl just was honnest. Both Russia and Sweden have tried to kill the others supporter off, to stop them fighting. It seams no trick in the book is to dirty. Russia did take of VP. Sweden killed GB, and not try to break DK-NG. Again a smart move before the big stand of(if we get it)

So what was the question? I don't speak for anyone but myself, just to be clear. 

9 hours ago, Spiffy said:

This danish thing.. It's intriguing but i can't quite make sense of it.

1. Danes want SJ and decide to fight Sweden because Sweden currently holds SJ. #WeHavePrinciplesGoddamit
2. But at the same time, Danes don't want Ports as you are free of the burden of defending them and can use free cities and DLC ships instead. #Freedom4tw
3. So because you multiflip Sweden together with the russians, Sweden hits back to shorten their frontline and take some ports as buffer - and it's not like you need them anyway (see point 2). #WinWinRight?
4. This cause a Danish outrage, as the evil swedes are clubbing seals (GB/Danes) instead of fighting the Russians! (Nota Bene: As an animal lover, i find this hugely offensive against seals, but fine, it's for another topic.) #AnimalRightsNow
5. So we set night timers on ports vs the danes so we can fight the Russians on our primetime instead (Cabo, plymouth, Buena Vista etc),. Danes are again upset that swedes are cowards for not fighting them and giving Russians all the content! Do swedes suffer from #ClubbingSealophobia !?

I have to admit I find the reasoning a bit incoherent.#MeaCulpa Lars, my dear friend, you have been awfully quiet recently (averaging just 4-5 posts an hour recently, are you ok?) Perhaps you can clarify? 🙂

1. Yes that's what you asked us to do; #butyougetsurprisedifwedothat
2. Maybe BOCAR don't want to hold ports, but they show up to defend them (you don't show up to attack unless it's 4 AM and KoC is desperately looking for some attention in global chat;#madness
3. Of course you couldn't avoid inventing something in this post... I know it's too much for you to say facts.. but the first and only multiflip with the russian was only A F T E R you flipped 4 ports in a row in 2 days, not before. The Hat Island thingie (before BSTD joined DK) was not intentional, as several times stated here;#imagination

4.Yes, nothing to add, instead of flipping some russian ports in the gulf, you keep flipping our ports, often for uncontested port battles; #content

5. No you didn't put night timers for the danes, you put Cabo Rojo 3-6 for the russians, to avoid an attack from them, not from us! #logic

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, kapteinsnabeltann said:

just to make things a litte more nicer and to stop this bitching.

cant we just buy the ports back?

san juan, aquadilla,guyama,pasjae,fajardo,ponce, cabo, etc ?

"Danmark-Norway, the smallest nation- largest on forum"

How do you expect to pay for them if you can't even afford timers?

7 hours ago, Mouth of Sauron said:

Your day time friends have timers available to them, Buena Vista and Plymouth (it's ok, I hear you've been very sick so I can understand the confusion, though Plymouth was just retaken so it doesn't have a timer yet.) But every swedish port that can be pulled from Charles Town and Ponce both have EU timers on them. You have plenty of targets, you're just bitching about nothing at this point.

My favorite part was you crying about the WO no-show at Santa Marta two months ago, but you all decided just to take a vacation for Corojo and Casigua; #DenyContent or whatever it is, it's blatant hypocrisy. And I, for one, am ticked that King has been picking up your dirty habits. You know where to find us when you want a fight, but at this point you can either get off your ass or wait for your turn, but I know you usually take a back seat to these decisions so I don't blame you entirely. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Galt said:

Your day time friends have timers available to them, Buena Vista and Plymouth (it's ok, I hear you've been very sick so I can understand the confusion, though Plymouth was just retaken so it doesn't have a timer yet.) But every swedish port that can be pulled from Charles Town and Ponce both have EU timers on them. You have plenty of targets, you're just bitching about nothing at this point.

My favorite part was you crying about the WO no-show at Santa Marta two months ago, but you all decided just to take a vacation for Corojo and Casigua; #DenyContent or whatever it is, it's blatant hypocrisy. And I, for one, am ticked that King has been picking up your dirty habits. You know where to find us when you want a fight, but at this point you can either get off your ass or wait for your turn, but I know you usually take a back seat to these decisions so I don't blame you entirely. 

Wasn't Plymouth taken during a 1-4 timer?  lol.  I'm not the one whinging and whining about content and no one to fight in his time zone...despite moving to the zerg that actually had US tz players to fight.  That would be you guys.  Klingy's rantings were desperate last night.  Not a good look.  

anyway this back and forth is boring

Good to see you back for a little while Galt.  o7  

Edited by Mouth of Sauron

1 hour ago, Hr FrosT said:

1. Yes that's what you asked us to do; #butyougetsurprisedifwedothat
2. Maybe BOCAR don't want to hold ports, but they show up to defend them (you don't show up to attack unless it's 4 AM and KoC is desperately looking for some attention in global chat;#madness
3. Of course you couldn't avoid inventing something in this post... I know it's too much for you to say facts.. but the first and only multiflip with the russian was only A F T E R you flipped 4 ports in a row in 2 days, not before. The Hat Island thingie (before BSTD joined DK) was not intentional, as several times stated here;#imagination

4.Yes, nothing to add, instead of flipping some russian ports in the gulf, you keep flipping our ports, often for uncontested port battles; #content

5. No you didn't put night timers for the danes, you put Cabo Rojo 3-6 for the russians, to avoid an attack from them, not from us! #logic

Could have been an A for effort, but the hashtags are a bit... dry? Maybe a bit more humour next time? The outrage over multiflipping 4 ports in 2 days is great though... I mean, that's almost as funny as "ganking" with half the BR... 

Anyway, good to swap the forum battles for an actual one tonight. Can't believe that Hans guy survived -- some proper Yolo stuff right there. XD

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

There is a point in that entreance ports is moved to Night timers. So if Ruski get kicked out, they only can get in again if they come at Night.

An offensive Pb, dont think Sweden can set the timers on Russians port.

The Ponce front Line is to get to San Juan. So if Russia get kicked out there, Cabo Rojo is the enterance. Plymouth is the acces point to Swedish homewater.

Right now Ruski is both places. Rest acces point timer, is smart of Sweden , if they can get Russians to attack there. Not important Swedish area. 

But as said earlier. It is a war game, and Sweden just do as they think serve them best. But why to try spin it, insted of just say, Yes we are just smarter than you. Sucks but we don’t give a shit. That I dont get.

Alot of crying about "night" timers when its actually our prime time. I mean look at all the "daytime" timers when we are busy working.....